剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
That's my name too.
我也叫茱莉亚
What is this place, Julia? This is my house.
这是什么地方,茱莉亚? 这是我家
You mean you live here?
你是说你住这里?
Only in the summer.
只有夏天才来住
I come here with my mommy.
跟我妈一起来的
I used to spend the summer with my mommy too.
我小时候也都跟我妈 一起度过夏天
You did?
真的吗?
In a place called Montana. Have you ever heard of it?
在一个叫做蒙大拿的地方 你有听过这地方吗?
Of course I have, silly. Where do you think we are right now?
当然啰,傻瓜 不然你以为这是哪里?
Yes. This is where I grew up.
对了 这就是我长大的地方
This is Montana, where I lived with my mother.
这里是蒙大拿 我跟我妈住过的地方
I'm home.
我回家了
Now we wait.
接下来就是等待啰
Something like that.
差不多是吧
What the hell?
这是怎样?
Have you ever--?
你有看过…
What's it doing?
它在做什么?
Reacting to the cold.
对低温发生反应
Extreme low temperatures. Slowing down the effects of the virus.
极度的低温 会减缓病毒的效果
This might work on humans. We need to get Peter on ice.
在人类身上可能也行得通 我们得让彼得降温
Lift his head. All right.
把头抬起来 很好
What was that thing? Whatever it was, cold slowed it down.
那到底是什么东西? 不管是什么,低温能减缓它的速度
I've never seen anything like that. No one has seen anything like that.
我从没见过这种东西 莎拉,从来没有人见识过这东西
It's working, but we have to get him colder.
起作用了 但我们要让他继续降温才行
There was a lab.
有一个实验室
Down on Level G, doing some kind of cryo work.
在G层 是研究冷冻疗法的
Who? Dr. Victor Adrian.
谁的研究? 维克特亚德里安博士
You stay here. Get him colder and get him prepped to move.
你待在这里,持续帮他降温 并准备移♥动♥
Okay.
好的
Key.
钥匙
Key.
钥匙
Don't.
别想
Understand?
了解吗?
Don't!
别想!
Do you understand?
你了解吗?
Easy! You wanna know why you're here?
轻一点! 想知道为何押你来这里吗?
Take a look.
你瞧瞧
What am I looking at? A bunch of kids?
要看什么? 一群小孩吗?
Missing kids, 31 over the past two decades...
失踪的小孩,过去二十年来 有31人失踪…
...all within 200 miles of Arctic Biosystems...
都在北极生化方圆200英里之内…
...and your precious Dr. Hatake.
离你亲爱的畑博士不远处
I don't understand.
我不明白
Someone's been stealing our children.
有人一直在偷走我们的小孩
You have no idea who you're protecting.
你不知道自己在保护的是谁
Or maybe you do.
或者你知道
You tell me.
告诉我啊
You try anything again, I will shoot you.
你再给我耍花样 我就毙了你
That's funny.
真好玩
We'll sneak up on her slow.
我们慢慢暗中接近她
I'll be right behind you. Don't be afraid.
我会在你身后 别害怕
Victor Adrian?
维克特亚德里安吗?
I'm Alan Farragut of the CDC. Piss off.
我是疾控中心的艾伦费勒葛 滚开
Okay. Forward then. Hey.
好吧,那就拿来 嘿!
I was watching that. I need your help.
我在看耶 我需要你的帮助
I've been stuck here for a week like a caged animal.
我像只困兽一样 困在这里一星期了
What do you expect, a welcome mat?
你期望我怎样? 铺红地毯欢迎你?
I know the situation has been less than ideal.
我知道现在的情况不太理想
Now, that is the understatement of the year.
这句话真该得本年度 最佳轻描淡写奖
What do I get out of it?
我能得到什么好处?
Excuse me? Quid pro quo.
你说什么? 等价交换啊
I scratch your back, you scratch mine.
我帮你 你也要帮我
We understand each other? What is it you want?
你同意吗? 你想要什么?
Call off the guards. I haven't taken a shit without a chaperone for six days.
首先,撤掉守卫 过去六天,连拉屎都有人监视
Second, I want to be first in line out of this hellhole when the cavalry arrive.
其次,等救援抵达 我要第一个离开这鬼地方!
All right. You help me solve this, and you will be first in line.
好,你帮我解决这问题 我就让你第一个离开
I guarantee it.
我保证
Dr. Alan Farragut.
艾伦费勒葛博士
How may I be of assistance?
我要如何为您效劳?
You work with cooling systems?
你研究的是冷却系统吗?
Cryotherapy?
是低温疗法吗?
VFC lmmersion. Latest and greatest.
VFC沉浸疗法 是最新最好的技术
Does it work?
有效吗?
Why don't you say hello to some of my friends?
不如来跟我的朋友们 打个招呼吧?
Hey.
嘿!
Stop right there!
给我住手!
You both work for Hatake.
你们都是畑弘司的人
ls that it? Let him go.
对吧? 放开他
He tried to kill me back at the base. What? When?
在基地时,就是他想杀了我 什么?何时?
You want information about Hatake? Here's your man.
你想知道畑弘司的事情? 问他就对了
Go ahead. Ask him.
问啊,你问他
Are you out of your mind? That's my brother!
你脑子进水了吗? 他是我弟!
Daniel is your brother?
丹尼尔是你弟?
Who's Daniel?
谁是丹尼尔?
That's my brother, Tulok!
这是我弟,图鲁克!
You wanna tell me why you attacked my brother?
能否告诉我 为何要攻击我弟弟?
I was just trying to escape.
我只是… 想要逃跑罢了
This is a picture of me and my brothers.
这是我和弟弟们的照片
Twins.
他们是双胞胎
You met Tulok outside.
你刚刚遇到的是图鲁克
This is Miksa.
这位是米克萨
He disappeared when we were kids. He was only 4 years old.
他小时候就失踪了 当时他才四岁
Where's Miksa now?
米克萨现在人呢?
You tell me, you son of a bitch.
你告诉我啊 你这个混♥蛋♥东西
Have you seen him? I need to go back to the base.
你有见到他吗? 我必须回到基地去
We need to go back to the base.
我们得一起回到基地去
I didn't know we'd be trying this out on an actual person...
没想到我们竟然要 实验在人体身上
...Iet alone someone as bad off as he is.
更别说是状况这么糟的人
I can't promise anything.
我无法给你任何保证
Understood.
我了解
VFC lmmersion hypothermia.
VFC沉浸低温疗法
Human trials...
人体实验…
...take one.
第一次
How do you stop the body's defense mechanisms against cold?
你要如何阻止 人体自然的御寒机制?
It is all in how we cool the body down. The solution is taken into his lungs...
关键在于降温的方式 冷却液注入肺部…
...while it simultaneously soaks into the skin...
同时也渗入皮肤里…
...and envelops the entire body, inside and on the out.
从内到外 包覆住整个身体
So how does he breathe?
那他怎么呼吸?
He doesn't breathe.
他不必呼吸
Humans don't breathe for the first nine months.
人类身为胚胎的那九个月 也都不必呼吸
It's a matter of keeping him oxygenated.
重点是维持血氧浓度
Either way, we still have a deal, right?
不管成功与否 你都会实现你的承诺吧?
No matter how this goes.
无论结果如何
Just give me a little more time, Peter.
彼得 再给我一点时间
Let's do this.
开始吧
Julia, come on. Time to eat.
茱莉亚,来啊 吃饭啰
Why are you here? You're the one that made her sick.
你来干嘛? 是你害她生病的耶
This is all your fault. My fault?
都是你的错 我的错?
Don't blame me. We're all trapped here because of her.
少怪我了 我们都是因为她,才会困在这里
That's not fair. Who said anything about fair?
这样说不公平 谁管公不公平?
This is all in your head. Why are we even here?
这一切只是你的幻想 我们干嘛来这里?
I don't know.
我不知道
Pass the cranberry sauce. Please.
麻烦给我蔓越莓酱
Thank you.
谢谢
It's all about you. It's always been about you.
一切都和你有关,茱莉亚 向来都是如此
He's right, you know. He's right. You got us into this mess.
他说得对,没错 是你害我们陷入窘境的
I'm not-- I mean, I didn't-- I just-- I didn't mean to get-- Oh, come on.
我没有…我不是要… 我只是…我无意…别这样!
I just want answers. You don't even know the right questions.
我只是想知道答案 你连正确问题都不知道怎么问了
Why you, Julia?
为何是你,茱莉亚?
Why this virus?
为何会有这种病毒?
Why now? I'm starved.
为何现在疫情爆发? 我饿死了
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表