剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
Alan?
艾伦?
Don't. We need to go.
别去 我们得去
My National Science Award...
我的全国科学奖...
...what did you do with it when we moved out?
我们搬走时 你把它怎么了?
I-- I put it in storage with the rest of your stuff.
我把它放在储藏室 跟你其他东西放在一起
What's got you thinking about that?
你怎么会想到这个?
We never really talked about that night.
我们从未真正聊过那一晚的事情
What's there to talk about?
有什么好聊的?
I always wondered why you gave Peter your ticket.
我常常在想 你为什么把你的票给彼得
Is this about me and Sarah?
这跟我和莎拉有关吗?
No. You know what? You said you didn't wanna talk about it.
没有,你知道吗...? 你自己说不想聊的
And I don't. I just-- l-- You know what? Forget it.
我是不想,我只是... 你知道吗?算了
I don't wanna become one of those things.
我不想成为那种东西
You know what I'm asking.
你知道我在要求什么
I can't do it myself. Please.
我自己做不到 拜托你
Thank you.
谢谢
Scheduled maintenance, Bacteriology, Level G.
定期维护,细菌学,G层
Dr. Jordan, you should be resting.
乔登博士,你应该要休息的
You mean dying?
你是说死亡吗?
No thanks.
不用了,谢谢
Whatever time I have left I wanna spend in the lab.
我剩下的时间 都要待在实验室
Let me help you.
让我帮你
You can just set it there.
你可以放在那里
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you know where Dr. Farragut and Dr. Walker went?
你知道费勒葛和沃克博士 去了哪里吗?
They didn't tell you?
他们没跟你说吗?
They don't trust me.
他们不相信我
Can you blame them?
这可以怪他们吗?
I've done things...
我做过一些事...
...terrible things, in the name of science.
以科学之名 做过可怕的事
Edward Jenner infected an 8-year-old boy with smallpox...
爱德华詹纳让一个 八岁大的男孩感染天花...
...to test an unproven theory.
来测试一项未经证实的理论
He could've been charged with murder.
他可以受到谋杀指控的
But the child survived.
但是那孩子活了下来
And Jenner pioneered the use of modern vaccinations.
詹纳是当代疫苗使用的先驱
He saved millions of lives.
他拯救了千万条人命
You may have done some terrible things...
你或许做过一些可怕的事...
...but I can't help but think none of that will matter if we get this antiviral to work.
但是如果这个抗病毒素成功 我想这些事情都不再重要
Can you hear me? Yes, I can.
你听得到吗? 可以
As long as your bosses at llaria meet my price...
只要你在艾拉瑞亚的老板 答应我的价码
...and get me out of here, you'll get your stuff.
让我离开这里 你就能拿到你的东西
Adrian.
亚德里安
Stop! Don't make me use this.
别动!别逼我用这个
Take it easy with that. We're not here to hurt you.
小心点,我们不是来伤害你的
Like you just happened to be in the neighborhood, decided to stop by?
不然是刚好经过 顺便来看我吗?
Alan. The Narvik.
艾伦,纳维克
Do you have the package? I need confirmation.
你有包裹吗? 我需要确认
Shit. Just give me a second. You can't make a deal with these people.
该死,等我一下 你不可以跟这些人交易
They will take what they want and kill you.
他们拿走想要的东西后 就会把你杀了
I've worked too hard to leave with nothing. The virus could kill millions.
我工作辛苦,不能什么回报都没有 病毒会害死成千百万的人
This is a CDC problem. I just want you people to stay in business.
那是疾控中心的问题 我只是让你们继续营运而已
Do you have confirmation?
你能确认吗?
Hello? Damn it. Hey!
喂?该死,嘿!
You okay?
你没事吧?
It's just a scratch. Can't say the same for the radio.
只是擦伤 无线电就很难说了
It's pretty busted up, but I think I can fix it.
坏得很严重 但是我应该可以修好
Since when?
什么时候学会的?
I've had to learn to do a lot of things without you.
没有你,我得自己学会 做很多事
It's chilly in here, but it's downright subzero between you two.
这里很冷 但你们两人之间绝对是零下
Battery's toast. We're gonna need another power source.
电池烧坏了 我们需要其他的能源
This place must have had a backup generator. I'll see if I can find it.
这个地方应该有备用发电机的 我去找找看
You're not coming with us, are you? I have no choice.
你不跟我们一起走吧? 我别无选择
You do, and you keep choosing him.
你有,而且你一直选他
Look, when llaria's finished with the base, they'll be coming here.
艾拉瑞亚搞定基地之后 就会来这里
I can slow them down...
我可以拖慢他们...
...give our people a fighting chance.
让我们的人有成功的机会
Miksa. What's wrong?
米克萨 怎么了?
A snowmobile's missing. Who's gone?
有一台雪车不见了 谁不见了?
No one from our village.
不是我们村落的人
How many bodies did you put out? Four.
你丢了几具尸体到冰上? 四具
No, no. Five passed me on the way to the village last night.
不对,昨晚来村落的路上 有五个人超过我
The only advantage we had is llaria didn't know what happened here.
我们唯一的优势是 艾拉瑞亚不知道这里发生了什么事
They still won't, not if I can stop him.
他们还是不会知道的 如果我可以阻止他的话
I'm going with you.
我跟你一起去
You'll just slow me down.
你只会拖慢我
Get everyone out as fast as you can. Let's go.
尽快让所有人离开这里 走吧
We checked Julia's blood already.
我们检验过茱莉亚的血液了
There's no viral antibodies.
没有病毒抗体
Did you notice anything abnormal?
你有注意到任何反常的现象吗?
Not from the test, no.
从检验中看不出来
Then you need to change your perspective.
那么你得改变你的观点
Look at the form, the structure of the DNA.
观察它的形式 DNA结构
Why? What am I going to find?
为什么?我要找什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
But there must be something.
但是一定有什么东西
Some would call Dr. Walker's recovery miraculous.
有人会说沃克博士的复原 是个奇迹
I do not believe in miracles.
我不相信奇迹
My faith lies in science.
我相信科学
I believe that is a quality we share.
我相信这是我们共有的特质
Julia's the expert.
茱莉亚是专家
If she were here, she could find what I'm missing.
如果她在这里 就能发现我遗漏的东西
When I saw you pressing forward in spite of everything...
当我看到你在这样的情况下 还是坚决向前时...
...that is a mark of a true scientist.
就代表你是真正的科学家
Do not give up now.
不要在这时候放弃
Cleanup requested, Bacteriology, Level 3.
请求清理,细菌学 第三层
Cleanup requested, Bacteriology, Level 3.
请求清理,细菌学 第三层
Cleanup requested, Bacteriology....
请求清理,细菌学...
Like that's not creepy.
好像一点都不诡异一样
Hey, what's the story with you and the good Dr. Farragut?
嘿,你和费勒葛博士 有什么故事?
You know, I had a lab assistant once. She was a real looker.
我以前有过一位实验室助理 她很漂亮
Banged her like a drum for a while. Then I got bored...
有阵子一直上她 然后我变得厌烦...
...and it just turned into a real nightmare.
结果变成一场真正的恶梦
I had to fire her so she'd stop making moony eyes at me all day.
我得把她辞退 她才不会一天到晚恍惚地盯着我看
Is that what happened to you?
你也是这样吗?
Did he toss you aside for a new flavor?
他为了新欢把你丢到旁边?
That Dr. Jordan, huh? She's a real hot piece, huh?
那个乔登博士,对吧? 她很正吧?
She's a real hot Shut up.
她很正... 闭嘴
I found the backup generator.
我找到备用发电机了
You didn't fix this yet?
你还没弄好这个?
I was just about to try.
我正要试试
Mayday. Mayday. Mayday.
求救、求救、求救
This is Echelon Station. Can anyone read me?
这里艾施朗站 有人听得到吗?
I repeat, this is a mayday situation.
我重复,这是求救信♥号♥♥
I am Dr. Julia Walker with the Center for Disease Control.
我是疾控中心的茱莉亚沃克博士
We are in need of emergency assistance...
我们需要紧急协助...
...at Arctic Let me try.
位置是北极... 让我试试
Just give me a second.
等我- 下
I can't believe that I didn't see it earlier.
我不敢相信 之前没看出来
That kind of easy disdain is born and bred in marriage.
那种婚姻中固有 轻易产生的轻蔑
Let me guess. A rocky divorce? I'm not gonna tell you again to shut up.
我来猜猜,离婚不太愉快? 我不会再叫你闭嘴
Well, it seems like you just did.
你好像又说了一次
Get down!
趴下!
Get to the door.
去门口
Throw out the virus and no one else has to die!
把病毒丢掉 这样就不用再有人死掉
Follow me.
跟我来
All we want is the virus. Throw it outside and we'll let you go!
我们要的只是病毒 丢到外面,我们就让你走
I think there's only one of them. How do you know?
我想他们只有一个人 你怎么知道?
Because if he had friends...
因为如果他有朋友...
...they'd have broken down the door by now. Either way...
他们早就把门撞开了 不管怎样...
...he won't let us walk out of here.
他不会让我们走出这里的
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表