剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
...or lack thereof, when I go down to Level R and pull her out.
会亲自断定她的重要性 或非重要性
Where is she?
她在哪里?
She's in a lab we set up for triage.
她在我们定为检伤处的实验室
Hiroshi.
弘司
Let's not forget which side you're on.
别忘了你是哪一边的人
Access granted.
准许进入
Ever use one of these?
有用过这个吗?
Recently.
最近有
Dr. Farragut.
费勒葛博士
You wanna come with us? Take the gun.
你想跟我们去吗? 带着枪
Scheduled cleaning, Level B.
预定清理,B层
Scheduled cleaning, Level B.
预定清理,B层
Do you really think you can trust them?
你真的认为可以信任他们吗?
No, but you saw what happened when we went down there alone.
不认为,但是你见到 我们自己下去时,发生什么事了
All these guns around....
有了这些枪…
Might as well use them to get what we want.
还不如用来获得 我们想要的东西
Go get Julia, please, so that we can all go home.
去找回茱莉亚 好让大家都能回家
Balleseros.
拜耶赛罗
Dr. Farragut.
费勒葛博士
Hey, hey, hey. Dr. Farragut. Please. Stop. Stop it.
嘿、嘿、嘿 费勒葛博士,请你住手
That man killed Dr. Boyle.
那个人杀了包伊尔博士
The Army en-- You killed a member of the CDC...
陆军…你杀了一个试图…
...who was trying to find a cure for this virus?
找出病毒解药的疾控中心成员?
I promise you, I will make this man pay.
我向你保证 我会让他付出代价的
You have neither the time nor the wherewithal to handle this right now. I do.
你现在没有时间 处理这件事,我有
This is not your concern. No, but if my men handle this...
这不关你的事 是不关,但是如果由我的人处理…
...that puts you back in the lab faster, and that is very much my concern.
会让你更快回到实验室 那就关我的事
Give me a minute with the prisoner. Get ready for insertion and retrieval.
让我跟囚犯谈一分钟 准备进入取人
Ma'am. Dismissed.
是的 退下吧
Shit. What was that for?
该死的,那是干嘛?
You murdered 25 percent of the workflow we need for the cure.
你杀了需要找出解药的 百分之二十五人力
How about I kill 25 percent of you?
我杀掉你的百分之二十五如何?
Come on, Constance. Ms. Sutton.
来吧,康斯坦斯 萨顿小姐
What am I paying you for? Virus. Cure.
我付钱给你干嘛? 病毒、解药
Wrong. That is what llaria pays you for. I, on the other hand...
不对,那是艾拉瑞亚付钱给你做的事 在另一方面…
...tasked you with finding me proof that Hatake has gone off the rails.
我要你查出畑博士已经越轨的证据
Last time you checked in, you were on to something.
你上次回报时 说有些发现
Sorry to disappoint you. I've been busy trying not to get killed.
很抱歉让你失望了 我一直努力着不被杀掉
So you have nothing, except excuses.
所以你除了借口 什么都没有
And a perforated spleen. You created the Hatake situation.
还有穿孔的脾脏 是你一手导致了畑博士的情况
Don't you blame me for your mess.
自己的烂摊子 不要赖到我身上
That's why I like you, Serge.
你就是这样我才会喜欢你,瑟吉
You're either very brave or very, very foolish.
你不是很勇敢 就是很蠢
Apparently both.
显然两者都是
A brave fool is still a fool.
勇敢的蠢人 依旧是蠢
So are you gonna take these off, or am I still in a time-out?
你要把这些拿掉 还是我还在受罚中?
I need Alan as an ally.
我需要艾伦站在我这边
Releasing you will be the quickest way to screw that up.
释放你会是搞砸的最快方式
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧?
Do I ever kid?
我会开玩笑吗?
So I stay? So you stay.
所以我留着? 所以你留着
Plus, I'm not sure you would survive an encounter with that Daniel character.
而且我不确定你碰上那个丹尼尔 有没有办法活
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
你对我还真有信心啊
Oh, now, if I were you...
如果我是你…
...I would think that my soft kisses...
我会想说我柔软的亲吻…
...are all the vote I needed.
就是需要的一切了
Lt. Klein.
克莱中尉
Throw him in isolation.
带他去隔离区
Access granted.
准许进入
Dr. Walker.
沃克博士
Where were you? What happened here?
你去了哪里? 这里怎么了?
Was it the other scientists? No, a vector.
是其他科学家吗? 不是,是带菌者
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗?
It was here, in front of me, ready to attack...
她本来在我面前 准备攻击…
...and then it just-- And then it just stopped.
然后突然间… 她就停了
Dr. Walker, you look better.
沃克博士,你看起来好多了
Alive. Healthy. Possibly going crazy. All of the above.
活着、健康、发疯 以上皆是
This is wonderful.
太棒了
Yeah, except for the crazy part. Could do without that.
对,除了发疯的部份 那部份可以不要
I'll need to draw blood. Run diagnostic tests.
我得抽血 进行诊断试验
I've done all the tests. There's no sign of the virus.
所有试验我都做过了 没有病毒的踪迹
The only thing--
唯一…
My eyes hurt. There's something happening to my eyes.
我的眼睛很痛 我的眼睛不知道怎么了
Everything's blurry.
一切都是模糊的
Sit here.
坐在这里
Let me get you some bandages.
我替你拿些绷带
Close your eyes.
眼睛闭起来
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Level E.
E层
My sit-reps indicate these vectors are fast and strong?
我的报告指出这些带菌者 又快又强壮?
Level F. Like nothing you've ever seen.
F层 前所未见
And the others? Human.
其他人呢? 人类
Suffering prolonged and fatal cellular breakdown due to the Narvik-A strain.
因为纳维克A病毒株 遭受加长的致命细胞损坏
Level E. Or not suffering at all.
E层 或是完全不受苦
You said there were healthy people? There were.
你说下面也有健康的人? 之前有
Now I don't know.
现在我不知道了
Level R.
R层
Red, take point. Yes, sir.
红队,就绪 是的,长官
Quarters. Clear.
方位 安全
Clear.
安全
Lab R1 7? This way, I think.
R17实验室? 好像是这边
You heard the man. Let's go. Roger that.
你们听到了,走吧 收到
Can you walk?
你可以走路吗?
Yes. Why?
可以,怎么了?
We need to leave this place. Why?
我们得离开这里 为什么?
There is a woman coming down here to kill you.
有个女人要下来杀你
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'll explain everything, but right now, we need to leave.
我会解释一切的 但是我们现在得离开
Does Alan know about this? He's coming down with her.
艾伦知道这件事吗? 他正跟着她下来
Alan would never He doesn't know what she's capable of.
艾伦永远不会… 他不知道她的能耐
I do.
我知道
You have to come with me. No. I wanna wait for Alan.
你得跟我走 不行,我要等艾伦
If you do...
如果你这么做…
...you'll die.
就会死掉
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
Julia...
茱莉亚…
...please.
求求你
Okay.
好
Access granted.
准许进入
Alan, wait a moment.
艾伦,等等
Make entry. Single shots, no bursts.
进去后,单枪射击 不要连续射击
Dr. Walker's precious cargo. On my mark.
沃克博士很重要 等我的指示
Ready. Breach.
准备,进入
Look out!
小心!
Behind us.
在我们后方
Full retreat! Let's go! Go!
全面撤出,快点,走吧!
Fall back!
退后!
Radcliffe's down. Leave him.
雷德克里夫倒下了 别管他
I have to find Julia.
我得找到茱莉亚
If she's not in there, she's one of them now.
如果她不在里面 就已经成为他们的一员了
I'm not leaving her here.
我不会把她留在这里
How is getting yourself infected or killed gonna help her?
害自己被感染或被杀掉 怎么算是帮她?
I don't know, but I can't leave her behind.
我不知道 但是我不能丢下她
We have to get back upstairs.
我们得回楼上
We come back down with more security. Otherwise we're sitting ducks.
我们再带多一点安全人员下来 否则只是坐以待毙
I'm going to find Julia.
我要去找茱莉亚
You still don't understand how this works.
你还是不懂游戏规则
Get to the elevator. I just saved your life.
进去电梯 我刚刚救了你一命
And I'm extremely appreciative, but I have to protect my investment.
我很感激,但是我得保护 我的投资
By putting a bullet through it?
所以对它开枪
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表