剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
Balleseros.
拜耶赛罗
This is the turnoff to Nunavut.
这里是努纳武特的叉路
I know where we are, Tulok.
我知道这是哪里,图鲁克
Then you know we gotta get moving.
那你就知道我们必须往前走
We can't spend the night out here.
我们不能在这里过夜
He's alive. I know it. He's only one man.
他还活着,我知道 他只有一个人撑着
Ilaria will hunt us all down.
艾拉瑞亚会追杀我们大家
Tulok, you know why our ancestors built the inuksuk?
图鲁克,你知道我们的祖先 为何要搭因纽特石堆吗?
As a marker to show us our way.
是要帮我们指路
But also to remind us...
也是要提醒我们
...that we're never alone in such a lonely place.
在这么孤寂的地方 我们永远不孤单
Yeah, that and we needed a stop sign.
对,我们还需要一个 停止的指标
Well, how am I supposed to just leave him out here?
我怎么能就这样 丢下他不管呢?
He made his choice.
他做了他的选择
You need to honor that.
你必须尊重他的选择
Hello, Sergio.
你好,瑟吉欧
Blake. What an unpleasant surprise.
布蕾克,真是不愉快的惊喜
Likewise. Imagine my dismay when you popped up on the base perimeter cam.
彼此彼此,想像你出现在基地周边 监视画面里时,我有多惊慌
You saved me? Against my better judgment, but yes.
是你救了我? 有违我的判断力,但是没错
Although I was tempted to leave you out alone and forsaken...
但我真的好想 把你一个人丢在外面
...just so you'd know how it felt.
让你知道那是什么感受
I meant to call you. Spare me.
我本来要打给你的 省省吧
The only reason you're here is because I could use the backup.
你之所以会在这里 只是因为我用得上帮手
I thought the Scythe only worked on the down-low.
我以为镰刀做事不喜欢人多
He's indisposed at the moment...
他现在状况不好
...courtesy of Hatake and your friends from the CDC.
受到畑和你疾控中心那些朋友的招待
He's a prisoner? He's exactly where he wants to be.
他成了囚犯? 那正是他想要的
Virus and cure.
病毒和解药
You've got the Narvik virus and cure...
你拿到了纳维克病毒和解药
...right here?
就在这里?
Only thing left to do is close out.
还剩一件事要做,就是清场
The camera's off-line. That ought to keep them from listening in.
摄影机离线了 这样他们应该就窃听不到
This is unspeakable.
这实在难以形容
Are you sure it wasn't an accident? No, that was a test run.
你确定这不是意外? 不是,这是测试
Lares is isolated.
雷拉斯与外隔绝
It's the perfect sample size to see how the virus behaves...
是绝佳的样本大小 观察在已知人数下
...in a given population.
病毒的感染状况
There are no reports of vectors, so it must be Narvik-A.
报导中没有提到带菌者 所以一定是纳维克A型
I know a little bit about this, okay?
我对这个略知一二,可以吗?
Peter's right. Which means we can contain it.
彼得说的对 意思是我们可以控制它
But only if we are able to retrieve the cure.
前提是我们能拿回解药
And my mother. Yes, along with Jane.
还有我母亲 对,还有洁恩
Well, we know they're watching us.
我们知道他们在监视我们
Where's the best place to hack into the camera?
骇进摄影机的最佳地点在哪里?
The security room on Level G.
警卫室在G层
They must have set up a base of operations.
他们肯定有设置一个 行动指挥中心
There is only one entrance.
那是唯一的出入口
If we access the subfloor...
如果我们进入底层地板
...I might be able to recalibrate the air filtration system...
我或许可以重设空气过滤系统
...and flood the room with CS gas.
让房♥间里充满催泪瓦斯
Or we could use our chips to gain access and go in armed.
或者我们可以用通行晶片 全付武装冲进去
I like that idea.
我喜欢这个点子
I'm in.
我加入
No, no. We need somebody to watch after the teenager.
不行,我们需要有人 看着那个青少年
Great. Babysitting duty.
好极了 ,我负责当褓母
Many have taken Spencer lightly.
很多人小看史宾赛
Few have lived to talk about it.
没几个能活下来述说
Of course. Whatever is needed.
当然,有需要我就做
Look, they're bringing the party to us.
瞧,他们自己送上门了
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Just like old times.
就跟以前一样
Balleseros.
拜耶赛罗
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里?
I had some unfinished business to attend to.
我有一些未完成的事要处理
Balleseros, I need those canisters.
拜耶赛罗,我需要那些罐子
And you'll get them, as soon as I get what I came for.
没问题,等我先拿到我要的东西
Major Balleseros, why don't you put down the gun?
拜耶赛罗少校 你何不把枪放下?
Yeah, I think I'll hang on to it.
不,我想我还是拿着比较好
I just want what's inside the crate.
我只想要箱里的人
The old woman? Why?
那个老女人?为什么?
She's Julia's mother.
她是茱莉亚的母亲
Your mother? Just let me make sure she's all right.
你母亲? 让我确定她没事就好
Go.
去吧
I always knew you were capable of murder, but mass murder?
我向来都知道你有本事杀人 但是大规模屠♥杀♥?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Don't know about an outbreak in Puerto Rico?
你不知道波多黎各爆发疫情的事?
Narvik-A. You don't know about that?
纳维克A型,你不知道吗?
Of course he does. He smuggled it off the base.
他当然知道 是他从基地偷带出去的
Whatever you think I have done has nothing to do with the reason I am here.
不管你认为我做了什么 都跟我回来的理由无关
I only want the list.
我只想要名单
What list? Hatake knows which one.
什么名单? 畑知道
The lnuit children.
因纽特的孩子
You're a dead man, Sergio.
你死定了 ,瑟吉欧
Shut up, Blake.
闭嘴,布蕾克
You two know each other. Why does that not surprise me?
你们两个认识 我怎么一点都不讶异?
You're dead, but you just don't know it.
你死定了 ,你只是不自知罢了
Shut up. I'm not going to tell you again.
闭嘴,我不会再说一次
And what are you gonna do, shoot me?
你要怎么做?开枪射我吗?
I don't work for them. You get it?
我不是为他们工作的,懂吗?
Now...
现在
...the list.
给我名单
I appreciate everything you're doing, but we should get back.
我很感谢你做的事 但我们该回去了
This will only take a moment. We'll get to the bottom of what's ailing you.
这只要一下子就好 我们就会知道是什么让你不舒服
You know, I can take care of the rest myself.
剩下的我可以自己处理
Nonsense. This is my bailiwick, anyways.
不行,再说这里是我的地盘
Your bailiwick?
你的地盘?
I'm a hematologist. Didn't I mention that?
我是血液学家,我没说过吗?
My specialty is rare blood diseases...
我的专长是罕见血液疾病
...although you rarely get anything exotic all the way up here.
不过在这里很少有什么 奇特的东西
Dr. Haven, I don't think Bloody hell.
黑文博士,我不认为 见鬼了
I'm seeing severely elevated levels of beta hCG. I don't mean to alarm you...
我看到絨毛膜性腺激素飚升 我无意吓唬你
...but levels this high could sometimes be indicators of certain types of cancer.
但浓度这么高 有时候是某种癌症的指标
Have you...?
你有没有
Thirty-one lnuit children over the past 20 years, abducted...
过去二十年来 有三十一名因纽特儿童被绑♥架♥
...experimented on like lab rats, and then put up for adoption.
像白老鼠一样被拿去做实验 然后送给别人领养
I want the list with their locations.
我要名单和他们的位置
Why would you assume such a list exists?
你凭什么认为有这样一份名单?
A lot of people seem to think it does, including your son.
似乎很多人都认为有 包括你儿子在内
Is that true?
真的吗?
Did you take children?
你抓走小孩?
Many sacrifices were made in the pursuit of science.
追求科学的路上要做很多牺牲
I am not proud.
我并不引以为傲
But surely you...
但在所有人当中
...of all people, can understand that.
你肯定能够理解
I know all about sacrifices.
我很清楚牺牲这回事
I've sacrificed nearly every relationship I ever had to science.
为了科学 我几乎牺牲了所有的人际关系
But human experimentation?
但人体实验?
On children, no less?
还用在小孩身上?
I'm not that man anymore.
我已经不是那种人了
Then prove it.
那就证明给我看
Give me the list...
把名单给我
...and I give you the canisters.
我就把罐子给你
There is no list. I'm sorry.
没有这样的名单,很抱歉
That is bullshit.
胡说八道
No written list.
没有书面名单
The information you seek is here.
你要的资讯都在这里
Those children are never far from my thoughts.
我从来没有忘记那些孩子
I remember every one of them...
我记得他们每一个人
...and where they were placed.
还有他们的所在位置
Shall we begin?
我们开始吧?
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表