剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
Give it a rest. You give it a rest.
算了吧 你才算了吧
You're not the one who shared a bathroom with Typhoid Mary over there.
你又不必跟伤寒玛莉共用厕所
I'm sorry. Try to keep still.
对不起,尽量不要动
Or what? I'll get sick and die?
不然怎样?我会病死?
Must be bad. You've put the suit back on.
一定很糟糕 你把防护衣穿回去了
We don't know exactly what we're dealing with.
我们并不知道目前面对的是什么病毒
Everything could be fine.
一切有可能都没问题
Not knowing is why things can't be fine.
不知道才是会出问题的关键
Not knowing is why those two over there are gonna turn on me.
不知道的是那两个人 会对我发动攻击的原因
It's just a matter of time.
只是时间早晚的问题
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不会让你发生任何事的
I promise.
我保证
That's a promise you don't wanna make.
你不会想做这样的保证的
Do you have morphine sulfate here?
这里有硫酸吗♥啡♥吗?
He needs morphine now. Where do I get it?
他现在需要吗♥啡♥ 我要去哪里拿?
Level G, drug stockroom.
G层,药物贮藏室
Get up.
起来
Who is it?
是谁?
A runner from the sunroom. Hiding in the stairwell.
从日光室跑掉的其中一人 他藏在楼梯间
That's Dr. DeKlerk from the Aerosol Division. You didn't have to be so rough.
那是浮质处的戴克拉克博士 你们不用这么粗暴的
Maybe if you followed directions Maybe if you told us what was going on.
如果你们可以遵守指令… 如果你们可以告诉我们到底怎么了…
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了?
ls he infected? We don't know. What's his name?
他受到感染了吗? 我们不知道,他叫什么名字?
I told you. DeKlerk. His first name.
我跟你说了,戴克拉克 他的全名
Henrik, I think. Henrik, we're with you.
好像是亨瑞克戴克拉克 亨瑞克,我们在帮你
We're with you. We'll take care of you. He's still breathing. Get him to sickbay.
我们会照顾你 他还在呼吸,带他去医务室
Show's over. Everyone go back to your rooms.
没什么好看的了 大家回去自己的房♥间
Not until you tell us why we haven't been evacuated.
你得先告诉我们 为什么我们得撤离
Don't breathe.
不要呼吸
Keep him away from me. You didn't answer my question.
让他离我远一点 你没有回答我的问题
We're doing the best we can. That's bullshit.
我们尽力了 胡说八道
You're from the CDC. You could get us out of here if you really wanted to.
你是疾控中心的人 如果真的想要,可以让我们全部离开
You know what? You're right. You're right.
你知道吗?你没说错
We could evacuate you all, airlift you out to the nearest hospital...
我们可以撤离所有人 将你们空运到最近的医院…
...and you know what would happen then?
你知道之后会怎样吗?
It would start with the doctors and the nurses. The ones caring for you.
会先从医生和护士 那些照顾你们的人开始
They'd go home to their families, kiss their kids good night, pass on the virus.
他们会回家亲吻自己的孩子 传播病毒
The next day at school, those kids would infect others...
隔天上学时 那些小孩又传染给其他人
...and in two weeks' time, this virus is in the general population.
只要两周,这个病毒 就会传染给大众了
In four weeks, every major city on this planet.
四周后,这个星球上 每个大城市都会受染
So, no...
所以不行…
...we're not evacuating you.
我们不会把你们撤离
But we're not abandoning you.
但是我们也不会放弃你们
We will stay with you as long as it takes to figure this out.
我们会陪着大家 直到这一切都厘清楚为止
Now, please, just go back to your rooms.
现在请大家回房♥吧
This is madness.
太疯狂了
Nice speech.
说得很好
I haven't heard that since Kikwit, '95?
自从95年的科克威特后 我就没听过了吧?
It was Joburg, '96. What are you doing here?
是96年的杰博格 你在这里干嘛?
There was something strange going on in Peter's lab.
彼得的实验室 发生一件怪事
Been combing tapes I asked you to work on rate of infection.
我在查录影带 我要你负责感染率的东西
This seemed important. I made this clear
这似乎更重要 我说得很清楚了
What's going on, Alan?
到底怎么了,艾伦?
You were always stubborn, but you made sense.
你一向都很固执 但至少讲道理
We talked about this ls this about Peter?
我们谈过了 这跟彼得有关吗?
That's absurd. Are you punishing me?
太荒谬了 你在处罚我吗?
Believe me, I've punished myself enough for both of us.
相信我,我替我们俩 都受够惩罚了
This is not the time, it's not the place--
现在不是时候 地点也不恰当
It was never the time or the place. That was the problem to begin with.
时间和地点永远都不对 这就是一开始的问题
Jules.
小茱
You're here for....
你在这里…
What? You're here for a reason.
什么? 你来这里是有原因的
Yeah, I'm with the CDC.
对,我是疾控中心的人
We're here to help you. No. Not you.
我们是来帮你的 不,不是你
Walker.
沃克
Got something here. Injection logs for the last three months.
有发现了,过去三个月的 注射日志
Here's the date that matches the surveillance tape.
这里是符合监视器的日期
February 1 9th. Lot 1 4.
2月19号♥,第14区
He injected 0.2 ccs of NARVlK-A.
他注射了零点2CC的 纳维克A
Lot 1 5, 0.2 ccs of NARVlK-B. What is that?
第15区,零点2CC的纳维克B 那是什么?
I encourage my staff to push the envelope...
我鼓励我的职员挑战极限…
...to try new and untested formulas.
尝试全新且未测试过的配方
Was Peter experimenting with this? Not that I was aware of.
彼得是在实验这个吗? 我并不知情
Who else worked in this lab with him? You met both of them yesterday.
还有谁跟他在这个实验室一起工作? 两位你昨天都见过了
In body bags.
在尸袋里
We need to replicate the test.
我们必须复♥制♥测试
Peter's research. We can examine the results ourselves.
我们可以自己 调查彼得的研究结果
Inject more rats?
替更多老鼠注射?
And see what happens.
看看会有什么结果
I should've known. They were never gonna use it for something good.
我早该知道的 他们根本不打算应用在好事上面
Move a few genes here and there, activate the replication cycle.
加点基因,启动复♥制♥周期
Bingo, you got yourself the perfect weapon. It wasn't my fault, right?
这样就有了完美武器 这不是我的错,对吧?
How was I supposed to know it would go sideways?
我怎么会知道它会出现差错?
You can't make a virus and expect it to follow instructions, right?
你不能制♥造♥出病毒 又认为它会遵从指示,对吧?
Don't play dumb. You're not fooling anyone.
不要装傻 你别想骗人
You knew what you were doing.
你很清楚自己在干什么
I am not taking the fall for this alone, you hear me?
我不会一个人承担责任 听到了吗?
Oh, God. I'm sorry.
天啊,我很抱歉
What's wrong with me?
我是怎么了?
Sarah.
莎拉
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Not really.
不太好
Did he touch you? Make any kind of contact?
他有碰你吗? 有任何接触吗?
Did he get any secretions on you? No, I'm okay. He didn't attack me.
他有把任何分泌物弄到你身上吗? 没有,我没事,他没有攻击我
A lot of empty vials and syringes over here.
这里有很多空的药水瓶和注射器
Morphine sulfate.
硫酸吗♥啡♥
He's in pain.
他很痛
This is good. Excuse me?
这是好事 什么?
If he knows to self-medicate, maybe we can talk him into coming back to lsolation.
如果他懂得自我注射药物 或许可以说服他加入隔离
Before he infects anyone else. I don't know.
在他传染给其他人之前 我不知道
He had this look in his eyes. It wasn't-- It wasn't quite human.
他的表情不太像人类
What else did he do?
他还做了什么?
You mean aside from climbing this cage like Spider-Man?
除了像个蜘蛛人一样 爬上笼子吗?
He said something.
他说了一件事
He said, "You're here for a reason."
他说“你来这里是有原因的”
Only not me, he said, "Walker." Jules?
但不是我,他说了“沃克” 小茱?
I think he left us a trail to follow.
我认为他留下线索 让我们追踪
I'll get a security team.
我去集结安全小组
I'm going with you.
我跟你去
Not this time, doc. Things are getting out of hand, we can't afford to lose you.
这次不行情况一直在失控 我们不能失去你
But I'll tell you what, though. How about you be my wingman?
但是这样吧 你当我的副手如何?
Now I know what a TV dinner feels like.
我现在知道微波晚餐是什么样子了
I didn't think you'd remember that one.
我不知道你年纪大到会记得
Die Hard? Sure, saw it in third grade.
《DieHard》?当然记得 三年级时看的
You see anything up there yet?
在上面看到什么了吗?
How do we even know he's still up here?
我们怎么知道他还在上面?
If I know Peter, he's still up there.
如果还是我认识的彼得 他就在上面
What makes you so sure?
你为何如此肯定?
He used to hide in the attic when we were kids...
我们小时候 会躲在阁楼
...when our dad was drinking or angry...
在我爸喝酒跟生气的时候
...which was a lot.
那时候常常发生
Keep chatter down. Don't wanna scare him.
讲话小声一点 不要吓到他
No offense, but I don't think he's the one who's scared.
无意冒犯,但是我不认为 他是害怕的那一方
Will you look up? I can't see anything.
你可以往上看吗? 我什么都看不到
Join the club. What was that?
我也是 那是什么?
What was what?
什么是什么?
Tilt your head up about 20 degrees.
将你的头往上倾斜二十度
Now look left.
现在看左边
It's dark up here. Get it?
这里很暗好吗?
Check your six. Make sure he's not behind you.
检查六点钟方向 确定他不在你后面
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表