剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
There have been no other infections.
没有其他的感染
Since we are not seeing a base- wide outbreak...
因为感染并未在整个基地爆发
...we are fairly certain it's not airborne.
我们可以十分肯定 病原不会透过空气传染
Well, at least you're fairly certain.
你还真是 “十分肯定” 嘛
Hey, that's our ride. They can't stay here.
嘿,直升机怎么走了 他们不能留下来
The temperature can drop to minus 70. Turns jet fuel to jelly.
气温可能下降到华氏零下70度 会把飞机燃油变胶状
We can't risk leaving before we have full containment. CDC protocol.
在疫情完全控制之前不能贸然离开 这是疾控中心的准则
Just made me feel better, knowing they're out there.
真是让我好过多了 知道他们就在遥远的彼方
Camp Eisenhower's only 200 miles away. They can be back here in no time.
别担心,艾森豪营区只有两百里远 他们飞回来很快的
Please stick out your left hand. RFlD marker injected under the skin.
请伸出左手,要在皮肤底下 注射无线射频辨识
We all have them. Yours will give you unrestricted access to the base.
有了这个识别 你们就有基地内通行无阻的权限
Main elevator security access granted.
主电梯安全通行许可通过
Level B.
B层
Sweet Mother Mary Matthew.
我的妈妈咪呀
How many people work here?
有多少人在这里工作?
A hundred six scientists from 35 countries...
这里有来自35个国家的 106位科学家…
...1 5 support staff.
以及15个支援人员
That's a lot of potential patients. Let's focus on what we know.
可能的感染者还真不少 先专注在已知的资讯吧
I'll need to see the records of the infected...
我要看感染者的人事资料
...their professional and medical histories...
他们的专业经历和病史
...their living quarters and any areas they frequented.
他们的居住地 以及常去的地方
And I want access to their lab animals and research materials.
我还要检验他们实验室的动物 和研究材料
I'll need to start tracking down anyone they've been in contact with...
以及追踪过去48小时…
...for the past 48 hours.
他们接触过的人
Understood.
了解
Level E.
E层
Now I wanna see my brother.
现在我要见我弟
Level F.
F层
I haven't talked to Peter in a long time.
我很久没跟彼得说话了
How long?
多久了?
That night?
自从那一晚?
I went home and packed a bag, caught the next flight to La Paz.
那天晚上,我回家收拾行囊 就搭飞机去了拉巴斯
You always did have issues with impulse control.
你这个人向来就是太冲动
I'm worried. It's all right.
我好担心 别怕
We're here, we'll do what we can for him.
我们都来了 我们会尽全力拯救他
He's not the one I'm worried about.
我担心的人不是他
His vitals are all over the place.
他的维生数值非常糟糕
He probably won't make it through the night.
他恐怕撑不过今晚了
Peter, I'm going to ask you some questions.
彼得,我要问你几个问题
If you can't speak, try to nod yes or no.
如果不能开口 就用点头摇头来表示
Do you have a T1 link here? No.
你们有T1网路吗? 没有
That's too bad. It's gonna take forever to upload this data back to Atlanta.
太惨了 ,要把资料传回亚特兰大 不知道要传多久
We don't have a T1 because it's obsolete.
我们没有T1网路 因为T1已经过时了
It's a synchronous optical network, 1 0 gigs a second.
我们用的是同步光纤网路 速度每秒钟10G
It has to be fast because we only get the satellite an hour each day.
网路一定要快 因为一天只有一小时有卫星讯号♥
You seem to know a lot about medicine and technology for a head of security.
身为维安部主任 你懂的医药和科技知识也太多了吧
Dr. Hatake taught me everything I know.
都是畑博士教我的
Where did you two meet?
你们怎么认识的?
An orphanage in Barrow.
在巴罗的孤儿院
He adopted me. I've been with him as long as I can remember.
他领养了我,打从有印象以来 我就跟在他身边
Peter, it's me, Alan.
彼得,是我,艾伦
Dr. Farragut, do you know where you are?
费勒葛博士 你知道自己在哪里吗?
Do you know what happened to you?
你知道自己发生什么事吗?
Yes.
知道
The white room.
那间白色的房♥间
Peter.
彼得
Peter, look into my eyes. Look into my eyes. Can you do that?
彼得,看着我的眼睛 看着我的眼睛,可以办到吗?
Look into my.... That's it.
看着我…很好
Peter, it's me. It's Alan.
彼得,是我 我是艾伦
Alan, the blood. It's black.
艾伦,看他的血 是黑色的
I need a security team to quarantine now.
请维安小组立刻到隔离区
You lie. You all lie.
你们撒谎 你们全都撒谎!
Everyone lies!
每个人都在撒谎!
Everyone!
每一个人!
Everyone lies!
大家都在撒谎!
How long had Peter been assigned to this lab?
彼得被分派到这间实验室 已经多久了?
The last six months.
过去这六个月
Working on...? I'm afraid that's over my pay grade.
他研究的是…? 恐怕我无权告知
You'd have to ask Dr. Hatake.
你得去问畑博士
You expect us to help you, but you won't tell us what you're working on?
你们期望我们相助 却不肯告知研究项目?
We check that weekly.
我们每周会定期检查
Good for you.
干得好
Aren't you a big girl...
你是个大女孩…
...or boy?
还是男孩?
They have no sex organs.
他们没有性器官
We've designed a way to inhibit the signaling pathway...
我们研究出一种 抑制生殖器官…
...responsible for genitalia.
传输讯号♥的方法
Makes control easier.
以防他们自行繁殖
Got an ex- husband I wouldn't mind trying that on.
我很乐意在我前夫身上 进行这项实验
Where are the monkeys? We don't have any monkeys.
猴子都在哪里? 我们没有猴子
You're kidding, right? With the kind of work you're doing here?
你开玩笑的吧? 这种研究怎么可能没猴子?
No monkeys means no monkeys.
我说没有就是没有
These are the other two victims that were found with Peter.
这两位是感染身亡者 他们和彼得同时被发现
You ready? Yeah.
准备好了? 好
Open the bag.
拉开袋子
What the hell?
这什么鬼?
That won't happen again. You have my word.
我向你保证 我不会再这样了
No, Sarah, it's okay.
莎拉,没关系的
I've been around some nasty hot agents, but never seen anything like that.
我看过不少高危险病毒 但从没见过这样的
No one has seen anything like this.
从来没有人见过这种东西
You still thinking retrovirus? Looks more like some kind of hemorrhagic fever.
你仍然觉得是反转录病毒吗? 感觉比较像出血热病毒
Blood loss is consistent with Ebola or Marburg...
失血的症状符合伊波拉病毒 和马尔堡病毒,但是…
...but this kind of tissue degradation....
这种组织溶解的情况…
This thing doesn't kill, it annihilates.
这病毒不只杀人 还会将人彻底消灭
So how is Peter still alive?
那彼得怎么还活着?
First things first. Where's Doreen?
重要的事情先处理 朵琳呢?
With Balleseros, swabbing down Peter's lab.
她跟拜耶赛罗 在检验彼得的实验室
Good. Get started on the assays, Sarah.
很好 莎拉,你开始作分♥析♥吧
I need to see this thing to beat it. I'm on it.
我得了解这病毒才能对付它 马上去
Jules, talk to Hatake. Find out what our victims were working on.
小茱,去跟畑博士聊聊 探问感染者当时的研究项目
We need to find the causation of this.
我们得找出感染原因
You should be in there with Peter.
你应该去陪着彼得
Whatever time he's got left- -
不管他所剩的时间有多少…
He wouldn't want me sitting around watching him die.
他绝对不会想要 让我枯坐看他死去
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
Yep, just as I thought.
没错,如我所料
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿,你在干嘛啊?
These live rats in the PRC test confirm conclusively that Hatake's right.
这些聚合酶链反应试验中的活鼠 证实了畑博士的说法
It isn't airborne.
病毒不会借空气传染
That's good news.
真是好消息
Yep, except I'm no closer to the source...
是啊 不过我还是不晓得感染源
...and I still have no idea on the mode of transmission.
也不清楚感染途径
I hate rats. I don't.
我讨厌老鼠 我完全不会
My dad was a master sergeant. Moved us around a lot.
我爸是二级军士长 我们得常常搬家
Rats are easy to travel.
搬家时,老鼠很容易携带
You do this a lot in the service?
你在军队里常做这些吗?
Take apart drains and toilets looking for viruses?
拆开水管和马桶 到处找病毒?
I spent my first tour in lraq, searching for WMDs.
我第一次服役是在伊♥拉♥克♥ 去找大规模毁灭性武器
See any action? Rarely left the base.
有见到什么攻击行动吗? 我几乎没离开过基地
Sounds dangerous.
听起来还真危险
Bet you got some pretty nasty paper cuts.
你身上一定背负很多 被纸张割伤的战绩
The last few years I spent harassing the cartels in South America.
过去几年 我一直在南美洲跟贩毒集团打交道
Must have been shaking in their boots.
一定把他们吓得屁滚尿流了
Ever actually fire a gun?
有真的开过枪吗?
Not since boot camp.
出训练营以后就没开过了
Hey, let me see that.
嘿,给我瞧瞧
What is it? - M. mulatta.
这是什么? 是猕猴
Unless I miss my guess, this is from a rhesus macaque.
除非我猜错 不然这应该是恒河猕猴
So they have monkeys. What's the big deal?
所以他们确实有猴子 有什么大不了吗?
That they lied about it.
他们撒了谎
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表