剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表
You have got a ton of raw ability,but your fundamentals are off.
这影响到了你的力度 你的节奏
It affects your footwork,your rhythm.
这又怎么了
What's happening?
当你上了三垒后
By the time you get into the red zone,
你气喘吁吁了 完全忽视了对手的动作
you're exhausted and you're barely paying attention to what the other team is doing at all.
嘭 你错失了得分的良机
Boom.You missed a major scoring Opportunity.
瑞瑞 甲方公♥司♥送了几瓶伏特加 你要吗
Hey,ree-ree,that liquor company We did that event for sent over a few bottles of vodka.You want one?
早就下手了 潘潘 我已经揣走两瓶了
Way ahead of you,pee-pee. I already grabbed a couple.
想来点吗
Want to try some?
算了吧 - 这可是好东西
I'm all set. - It's good stuff.
现在才中午啊
It's noon.
这个可不对 兄弟
This is bad,man.
酷老板这招绝对她不管用
The cool boss Thing's not working for her at all.
瑞瑞在揩油 我们得告诉Penny去
Ree-Ree's totally taking advantage.We gotta talk to Penny.
我们不能去 要不偷♥窥♥就露馅了
We can't. Then she'll know we've been spying on her.
且若我们干涉 就与其他真人秀同流合污了
Plus,if we step in,we're no better than all the other bad reality Shows.
我们必须遵守纪录片的规矩
We gotta respect the Documentarian's code.
真的吗 所以你不能破坏这个规矩
Really? So this code you can't break,
却可以盗用别人的信♥用♥卡♥租船是吗
but the "Don't apply for a boat license in my name" Code is fair game?
我怎么可能用你的信♥用♥卡♥租船呢
Well,how am I supposed to rent a boat using your credit card?
Alex 很高兴见到你
Alex,hi. Good to see you.
真的吗 Barbara
Oh,is it good to see me,Barbara?
那是你的真名吗
If that's even your real name.
什么 - 我真不理解你们这些人
Excuse me? - I can't believe you guys.
我满怀兴奋地来帮忙 你们起初假装喜欢我的主意
I come over here,excited to help people,and then you pretend to like my ideas,
我一走 你们却说那些主意蠢
and as soon as I leave,you call them Dumb.
Alex 没人这么说啊
Alex,no one said that.
当Jane说毕业典礼时 你要去未来世界主题公园 我们都很失望
We were all sad when Jane told us you'd be out of town for the graduation,at epcot.
该给饼干喷糖霜了
Time to Frost the letter cookies!
好啦 我这有A E I...哦
Okay,I have "a," "E," "I"... oh.
你
You.
你为啥骗我 还说我去未来世界公园了
Why would you lie to me? And why would you say I went to epcot?
具体得有点变♥态♥了吧 - 人家害怕嘛
That is so weirdly specific. - I panicked.
好吧 我知道这样做并不光荣
Okay,look,al,I am not proud of my behavior.
我知道这样很猥琐
I know that it's Petty.
只是我付出很久了 我太在意了
It's just--I work really hard for a long time on something,it's my thing,
而你却在最后一秒冲进来 博取了所有人的注意
and then you just swoop in at the last second and steal all the attention,
所有人都"哇唔"的赞不绝口
and everyone goes,"Ooh!"
我完全不知道你在讲什么 我要走了
I have no idea what you're talking about,but I'm outta here.
"哇唔"
"Ooh!"
她用教练的眼光看你们的性♥爱♥录像吗
So she broke your sex tape down like it was game film?
是啊 而且她也没夸我技术好
Yeah,and she wasn't super complimentary Either.
老兄 她可是教练 那都是建设性意见
Dude,she's a coach.It's constructive Criticism.
而且去年罗克福德大学女子球队 成绩是3胜27负
Fact--last year,rockford university's women's lacrosse team-- 3 and 27.
今年可是29胜1负
This year--29 and 1.
就因为教练换成了Kim Groff
Only difference-- New Coach Kim Groff.
她是个赢家 老兄
She's a Winner,dude.
怎么啦 我不能人肉你炮♥友♥吗
What? I can't google your lady?
她这么棒 反而让人别扭
It sorta sucks because she's kinda awesome.
她也有怪嗜好嘛 - 怪嗜好?
So she has one little foible. - foible?
谁知道呢 也许是福不是祸
Who knows? Maybe in the end,it'll be a positive.
我们都能因此学会更多 取悦三角区的技巧
We can all stand to learn a little bit more about the old bathing suit area.
当然"我们"指的是"你们" 因为我是个天才
Of course by "We all," I mean "You guys," 'cause I'm gifted.
快些重振旗鼓 老兄
You gotta get back on the horse,dude.
强者不会因为一时不顺就不思进取
The greats don't quit after one bad day.
我是说 艳照门以后陈老师放弃了吗
I mean,did babe Ruth Quit after His Sex Tape was criticized?
没有 他已经要回娱乐圈了
No,he went right out and made Another sex Tape.
我知道 宾客名单本该在两小时前发过去
I know. That guest list was supposed to be sent over two hours ago.
实在抱歉 麻烦您稍等一会儿
I am so--I am so sorry.Could you please hold?
Rita 你今天跑哪去了 我都要忙死了
Rita,where have you been all day? I'm slammed.
我家里有急事
Uh,I had a family emergency.
在购物中心吗
At the mall?
我一会给您回电 我们得谈谈
I'm gonna call you right back.We gotta talk.
Rita 是不是因为姐是酷老板 就占我便宜
Rita,I feel like you're taking advantage of me 'cause I'm the cool boss.
我懂了 就因为我是墨西哥人
Oh,I get it.This is because I'm mexican.
不是的 在单位我们应各司其职
No. This is just,you know,in a work environment,we both have roles--
承认吧 潘潘 你是个种族主义者
face it,pee-pee. You're a racist.
什么
What?
Rita这么快就打出种族牌了
Wow.Rita's going to the White-guilt angle pretty Fast.
是啊 哥努力了好几年才成功
Yeah,took me years to do that with you guys.
顺便提一句 电视能给我吗
By the way,can I have your tv?
你懂的 奴隶制什么的
You know,slavery and whatnot?
我绝对不是种族主义者
I am so not a racist.
我的初恋是危地马拉人
I mean,the first guy who felt me up was a guatemalan.
是不是还要举例说自己有黑人朋友呢
next you'll be telling me you're not a racist because you have a black friend.
但我有 确实有
But I do.I do.
我们得做点什么
We gotta do somethin'.
我爱"Penny企划" 但这太离谱了
I mean,I love "PROJECT: Penny," but this has gone too far.
是啊 瑞瑞要惹哭潘潘了 让她去屎吧
Yeah,ree-ree's making pee-Pee Cray-Cray.It's time for her to go downtown.
别 好好说话
No.You say the words regular.
没想到你会回来啊
I didn't think I'd be seeing you again.
为啥 以为我怕了吗 我没怕
Why,because I was intimidated? Because I wasn't.
一起来活动筋骨吧
Let's get physical.
再看一遍怎么样
Pop that tape in again,would you?
好啊
Ooh. Okay.
咋小腿这么瘦弱 貌似不是我吧
Wow. I did not realize my calves were so defined,and that is not me.
没看错
Oops. Wrong Dave.
但我分♥析♥时 感觉你能学到不少东西呐
But while I have it up,you could actually learn something from this guy.
他用了一个非主流站位 但是那也是他的力量源泉
See,he's got an UNORTHODOX wide stance,but that's where all his power comes from.
对了 你知道该看什么吗
Oh! You know who you should check out?
Jason 2008年秋 落叶堆野战 视野不太好 但是...
Jason,fall 2008.We were in a piles of leaves,so it's kinda hard to see,but--
那个...我闪人了
and... I'm out.
您是Rita吗
Rita?
头发过深了 Rita吗
Too Brown.Rita?
Rita吗 - 是你哦
Rita? - Rita.
Rita Rita Rita
Rita,Rita,Rita.
我们知道你一直在 占你老板Penny Hartz的便宜
We know you've been taking advantage of your employer,penny Hartz.
你们是谁
Who are you?
公♥司♥安保 我是高级专员Maxfield.
Company security. I'm senior agent Maxfield.
他是我的手下 Bradson
This is my junior agent,Bradson.
其实我们很平等
Ah,we're actually pretty equal.
都是政♥治♥关系 他爸是公♥司♥老板 所以...
It's Political.His dad owns the company,so...
都是我自己打拼来的 活在老爹阴影下很困难的
I think I've earned it on my own merits,plus it's been Harder for me 'cause of my father.
自说自话
Debatable.
问题在于 我们有你行为不当的罪证
The point is,we have evidence of criminal misconduct.
公♥司♥里到处都是监控摄像
We got cameras Everywhere.
你桌上的订书器 不是摄像
that stapler on your desk-- not a camera.
嗷嗷 - 接着猜啊
Boom. - Keeping you guessing.
摄像在哪儿 无所不在
Where are the cameras? Everywhere.
伙计们 求求你么 你们让我♥干♥什么我都答应
Guys,please,okay,I'll do anything you want.
我会把从公♥司♥偷的钱全都还回去
I'll give back all the money that I stole from the company.
嗯... - 当...当然
Uh... uh,M-mon -Yeah.Y-Yeah.
把钱都还了 - 一定要还了
Give back the money. - Definitely do that.
但在这之前 你还得先做一件事
But before you definitely do that,we need you to do something else,too.
我错了
I was wrong.
您不是种族歧视分子
You're not a racist.
您有曼德拉的胸怀 奥巴马夫人的身材
You have Nelson Mandela's heart and Michelle Obama's arms.
但我还是辞职好了
But I'm afraid I'll have to quit.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不配给你打杂
I don't deserve you.
他也不配...那个过敏专科医生
Neither does that... allergist that you're dating.
没错 - 从没见过你这么好的上司
You're right. - You're the coolest boss I've ever Had.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 潘潘 - 再见 瑞瑞
Good-Bye,pee-pee. - Bye,ree-ree.
想问你点事
okay. I gotta ask you something.
没错 有时候你是喜欢出风头
Yes,sometimes you like to make yourself the center of attention.
什么 你怎么知道
What? How did you know that?
Alex 都认识你这么久了
Alex,I've known you for a long time.
知道你的想法
I know how you think.
真的吗 - 好吧 是Jane跟我说的
Really? - No,of course not.I talked to Jane.
要真把你看透了 就不会迷惑 你为啥买♥♥这条猴子烧烤的围裙了
剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表