剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表
或者是传看卡戴珊的艳照什么的好多了
Or passing around a kardashian.
那是啥玩意?
What's that?
嗯 就是卡戴珊性♥爱♥光碟啊
Uh, there's these--these girls and a sex tape--
弗朗西斯...
so, francis...
医生明天要给你检查了?
Doctors are looking under the old hood tomorrow?
你感觉如何? - 多少有点紧张 你懂的
How you feeling about that? -Well, you know, you always worry a little bit.
自然点 -我没事的
It's only natural. -I'll be all right.
必须的
Totally.
好了 我要上♥床♥睡觉了 明天有得忙了
Well, I'm gonna turn in. Got a busy day tomorrow.
简 -晚安
Jane. -Good night.
布拉德
Bradley.
见鬼 你怎么回事? -怎么了?
What the hell was that? -What?
你没看到我给你"打开心扉"的手势了吗?
Didn't you see me make the "opening" gesture?
哦 是这个意思啊?
Oh, that's what that was?
我还以为你在试图扯开两只打架的老鼠
I thought you were separating two boxing mice.
你看成了啥?
That's what you thought this was?
哦 是啊 我也看到了 小白鼠
Oh, yeah. No, now I see it. Yeah. The little white one
它叫什么来着?棕色的那个? - 泰森鼠
what's that one's name? The brown one? -Mice tyson.
哦 泰森鼠! 太可爱了 我粉它们
Oh, mice tyson! So cute. I love them.
不管怎么样 他给你了个头
Anyway, he gave you an opening.
暗示的够明显了,你怎么不接着呢?
I mean, it was a clear shot. Why didn't you take it?
我爸和我好得很
My dad and I are fine.
你跟你♥爸♥相互说过"我爱你"吗?
Have you and father ever even said "I love you" to each other?
没必要说出来
We don't have to say it
我们用行动证明爱
Because we show it by not saying it.
就像山从不向海言爱
Like how the mountains never say it to the sea,
但是海知道 -说这句话之前你有没有好好
And yet the sea knows? -All right, do you ever think about these things
想一下这个比喻说不说的通?
Before you say them or just--
怎么没想过 我想 "哇 我太有才了
yeah, I do. I think, "wow. That's brilliant.
我应该大声说出来" 接着 我就说了
I should say that out loud," and then I say it out loud,
效果很不错 简直超出我的预计
And it's spectacular. It exceeds my expectations.
算你狠
Right.
我喝醉了 -今晚真衰 我们还是回去吧
I'm drunk. tonight was a bust. Let's go.
我有先见之明 录了个减肥节目
I dvr'd that new weight loss show for clairvoyants--
叫 "大手笔"
"large mediums."
哇 打住 姐们 来了两个帅哥
whoa. Pump the brakes, sister. Two gorgeous guys,
来了
incoming.
你们好啊 好心的先生们
Hello, kind sirs.
当然了 他们俩只会说鸟语
Of course. They only speak gibberish.
我们终于等来了两个超帅的家伙
We finally meet two supercute guys,
结果他们只说意大利语
And they only speak italian.
亲娘啊! 我居然说了这么多意大利语
Oh, my god! I speak a lot of italian!
听上去还是鸟语
Still gibberish.
你们可不会跟你老爸说"我爱你" 对不?
You guys don't say "I love you" to your dads, right?
我总说 -我缺钱的时候说 所以时刻都在说
All the time. -When I need money, so all the time.
简说我应该跟我老爸敞开心扉
'cause jane says I need to open up to my dad
多多交流 增进感情
About feelings and stuff.
如果我们真谈感情的话
If we're gonna have this emo conversation,
我会要你带上帽子的
I'm gonna need you to put on the hat. fine.
接招吧
There ya go.
哇 老兄 听着 你要真的为这事烦心的话
Aw, buddy, look, if it's really a concern for you,
就去跟他说你爱他 世事无常啊
Just tell him that you love him. I mean, life is uncertain.
你才说你♥爸♥爸住院了
One minute you're talking about your dad going into the hospital
要检查什么的
For some tests and stuff,
说不定下一分钟...就像现在这样儿了
And the next minute... This happens.
拜托 老兄
oh! Come on, guys!
别射我鸡鸡啊!
Not my sex nose!
检查结果一切正常
Tests came back fine.
谢天谢地
thank god.
你们真幸运摊上这么个健康的老爸
You're lucky to have such a healthy father.
真是太好了 谢谢你
That's great news. Thank you.
简 我仔细考虑了你说的话
You know, jane, I've been thinking about what you said,
我觉得这个机会不错
And I feel like this is the perfect opening
我去告诉他我爱他
For me to tell him I love him.
是啊 你必须这么做
Yeah. You gotta do it.
我爱你 爸爸 -为啥跟我说这个?
I love you, dad. -Why are you saying that to me?
你以前从来没说过 等等 什么意思
you never said that to me before. Wait. Why are you
你在胸口这么比划? 他们要给我开胸吗?
Doing this with your chest, man? Are they gonna cut me open?
我要死了吗? 不
Am--am I gonna die? No.
我要死了吗? 我不能死啊
am I gonna die? I-I can't die.
我还有很多事情没做啊
I got stuff I got to do.
医生 我真的要死了啊 我好害怕啊
am I-- am I gonna die, doc? I'm scared.
我对我爸爸说"我爱你"
So I said "I love you" to my dad,
差点要了他的老命 我再也
And it almost killed him. Never doing that
不这么做了 -他就是吓坏了 没事的
again. -He just had a panic attack. He's fine.
你们能互述"我爱你" 真是太赞了
It's good that you guys said "I love you" to each other.
是啊 真滑稽
Yeah. Funny story, though.
事实上 他从来没有对我说过我爱你 但是 没事
He never actually said it back to me. But, you know, it's okay.
他是我老爸嘛 他就是个很含蓄的家伙
He's my dad. He's a really reserved guy.
早上好 派对动物! 啊哈?
Good morning, party people! Huh?
我感觉棒极了 我第一次感觉自己活着
I feel amazing. I feel like I'm alive for the first time,
我有些话要说 布拉德...
And I got somethin' to say. Brad...
什么? -我爱...
Yeah? -I love...
这套运动服
This tracksuit.
真是太舒服了! 很宽松
Man, it is so comfortable! So much dangle room.
看看 看看 你能卖♥♥给我吗?
Look at that! Hey, look, can I buy this from you?
爸 我的就是你的
Dad, you can have it.
你愿意吗? -当然啦
You'd do that for me? -Of course.
布拉德
Brad.
我爱...
I love...
爱死这套运动服了
This tracksuit so much.
上身感觉太好了 你知道我想做什么吗?
It just feels so good. You know what I want to do?
抢银行还是? -我想再活五百年!
Some racketeering or-- -I want to live!
好了 来吧 让我们跳起来
Okay. Come on. Let's go get jiggy with stuff.
现在 我要上楼去 扔掉
Now I'm-a go upstairs and throw away
所有不运动的衣服 因为我以后就穿这个了
All my non-track-style suits because this is my new look.
让我们跳起来 哦哦~ 我跳起来了
We gon' go get crunk. Ooh! I'm getting crunk!
哦 哦 好吧 这些都是怪异的举动
Oh. Oh, okay. Those are weird moves.
嗯 看看这个 呼 呼 明白了吗 他放开了
Mm? Look at this! Hoo-hoo! see? He's... Opening up.
是的 对于 嗯 运动服和90年代的行为
Yeah, to, uh, tracksuits and '90s slang.
噢 宿醉好难受
oh, I am so hungover.
我也是,肚子还很奇怪的非常饱
Me, too. And I'm, like, weirdly full.
你昨晚把酒吧一半的排骨都吃光了
You ate a half slab of ribs last night,
然后又要了一整块
Then chased it with a full slab.
你打败了那个一口流利说意大利语的人
You busted out fluent italian.
的确是那样 是吧?
I did, didn't I?
你确实在佛罗伦萨呆过一学期
I mean, you did spend that semester in florence.
或许你确实被那些意大利人同化了
I mean, maybe some of that italian actually sunk in.
啊 那些甜美醉倒的意大利红酒之夜
Ah, those sweet chianti-soaked nights,
在阿诺河边的银行散步
Strolling the banks of the arno,
遇见来自全国各地叹为观止的人物
Meeting amazing people from all over the big ten.
好吧 别炫耀了 - 如果我昨晚能说
All right, stop bragging. If I could speak it last night,
为什么这些我都听不明白呢?
Why don't I understand any of this?
我是说 听上去就像谜语
I mean, it's, like, a mystery.
汉语 但实际上那是意大利语
Chinese, but it's actually italian.
好吧 我是说 今天和昨晚有什么不同的地方呢
Yeah. I mean, what's different from last night?
我不清楚 但我要弄明白
I don't know, but I gotta figure it out,
因为我真的喜欢这个人
'cause I really like this guy.
说了N遍了亲
I feel like you say that a lot.
我是说 有什么不一样吗? 还是一样的我啊
I mean, what's changed? I'm still the same old me.
我只是没有喝醉而已
I'm just not hammered.
对 就是这样 能给我们来杯鸡尾酒吗
Yep. That's it. Can we get a round of mimosas, please?
哦 来吧 好的 这听起来很酷
Oh, come on. Okay, that sounds cool.
#嗨 来跳曼波舞 曼波舞 意大利诺#
hey, mambo, mambo italiano
#嗨 嗨 来跳曼波舞# 嗯
hey, hey, mambo mmm!
#曼波舞 意大利诺 走吧 走吧 走吧
mambo italiano, go, go, go,
你混合的西西里舞蹈# 嗯 好吧
you mixed-up siciliano
嗯! 好吧
Mmm! Okay.
ciao就是你好的意思
"ciao" is "hello."
pennissima就是小彭妮的意思
"pennissima" is "little penny."
剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表