剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表
你知道谁也是同志吗 罗达 卡普兰的儿子
Oh, you know who's gay, is Rhoda Kaplan's son.
而且他还有间迪斯科舞厅
And he owns a Discotheque.
噢 还有 厄玛 夏菲尔的儿子也出柜了
Oh, and Irma Schaefer's son just came out.
他有三个孩子 霍华德 我们就要有孙子了
He has three kids. Howie, we'd have grandchildren.
事实上,他名花有主了
Actually, he's spoken for.
我就知道
I knew it.
哦!
Aw!
我很感激你做的
I appreciate what you're doing,
不过你不是我的菜
but you're not my type.
哦 哦 恩
Aw. Aw. Mm.
我们评估了你的申请
So we reviewed your application.
看起来你们很适合格林考斯乡村俱乐部
It seems like you're perfect for Glenoaks Country Club,
威廉姆斯先生和太太
Mr. and Mrs. Williams.
拜托 叫我 布拉德福德
Please, call me Bradford,
叫她呆萌小妞,是吧? - 真有趣
and call her intellectually inferior, am I right? - That's funny.
呃 布拉德福德 你的申请上说
Uh, Bradford, your application says
你喜欢扬帆航行 - 我不是喜欢而是爱
you like to sail. - I don't like it, sir. I love it.
恩 - 大海的微风吹过我的胸毛
Mm. - The sea breeze flowing through my chest hair.
是的 - 我双脚赤♥裸♥的站在甲板上
All right. - The way my bare feet feel on the deck.
恩 - 海鸥在头顶飞过 用它们的语言
Mm-hmm. - The seagulls whizzing by and speaking to one another,
对彼此诉说 - 又要孩子气了
in their bird language. - Getting immature. Getting immature.
嘎! 嘎 你! - 恩
Caw! Caw you! - Mm.
嘎 嘿小妞! - 声音
Caw you, girl! - Audio.
请告诉我 你停的是哪个码头?
So tell me, what Marina do you dock in?
恩 呃
Um, well... the...
亲爱的 那有个
Honey, the... there's the...
丹尼斯 码头 - 丹...尼斯
the Dennis marina. - De... nnis.
事实上是由 丹尼斯 弗兰兹 建立的
That was founded by... Dennis Franz, actually,
在一个很怪的拐角那
in a weird twist.
恩哼 - 喔
Mm-hmm. - Wow.
看看这些 哈? 来了
Get a load of these, huh? Oh, here we go.
就是这个
There they are.
你会留下我们的申请吗?
So... You'll keep us on file?
剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表