剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表
事实上 很尴尬
Actually,it is.
能给我四杯啤酒吗
Hey,can i,uh,get four beers?
还有我的醉汉朋友让我问一句 你们有三明治吗
And I promised my super-drunk friend that I would ask- Do you guys have po'boys?
关门放狗
Shut the front door!
Dave Rose在这儿
Dave rose!
在酒吧碰到D.Rose诶
D.Rose in the hizzy!
怎么样啊 老兄
What's up,bro? - Hey.
Brody Daniels - 最近好吗 兄弟
Brody daniels. What's up,dude?
好久不见 - 好久不见
What's up,man? - Yeah,man.
天啊 你被关进去后就没见了 他们说你...
Oh,jeez,I haven't seen you since you got arrested for...
闯进了Kelly Kirkpatrick的宿舍
Breaking into kelly kirkpatrick's dorm room!
兄弟 爽啊
Bro,yeah,man!Boom.
娶了她 更爽的是
Married her.Boom.Boom.
还生了两个孩子
Two kids.
事事顺心 还得到了一份园艺工作
Doing good,man.Got this landscaping thing going.
别客气 需要什么景观石尽管找我
It's cool,man.Let me know if you need any,like,light-up rocks or whatever,man.
谢了 兄弟 那太棒了
Yeah,thanks.Man,that's awesome.
祝贺你那个什么石的工作
Congrats on the rocks thing.
谢谢
Thanks so much.
我看到网上看了你的婚礼视频
I saw that youtube thing,man.That wedding thing?
你够玩闹啊
Dude,that was a real kick in the downstairs stuff,bro.
谢了 老兄 承蒙夸奖
No,thanks,man.I - I appreciate that.
别谦虚了 我很欣赏
Dude,no,man,I appreciated it.
我转发给好友 他们也很欣赏
Everyone on my e-mail list appreciated it.
Jane的三明治吃完了
hey.Jane's over the po'boys,
现在她又想打电♥话♥给她前男友们了
but now she wants to call all her ex-boyfriends.
你们俩在约会
You're hanging out?
你和落跑新娘在约会
You hang out with the girl that snipped your speed bag,bro?
啥 - 老兄
What? - Dude.
事实上 我们复合了
Uh,actually... We are back together.
没错
That's right.
我回心转意了 以前的我实在太蠢了
I came crawling back.I was an idiot.
Dave是好男人 好伴侣
Dave's an amazing man and an incredible lover.
他绝对是顶级好情人
Really good lover.Stamos good.
所以你俩又复合了 - 是啊
So you guys are back together? - Yeah.
真酷
Uh,cool.
这样的话 那段视频就没那么有趣了 但还是恭喜你们
Makes the video less funny,I guess,but,uh,congrats.
祝好 D.Rose
Peace,d.Rose.
躲过一劫啊 谢谢
Dodged a bullet there.Thank you.
你想啥呢
What were you thinking?
我不想让他嘲笑我们
I didn't like the way he was laughing at us.
他不是在嘲笑我们 Alex
He wasn't laughing at us,alex.
他是在嘲笑我 好吧
He was laughing at me,all right?
每个人都是在嘲笑我
Everybody is laughing at me.
我以为我是在帮你
I thought I was helping you.
是是 你在帮我
Oh,yeah,yeah,you helped me.
是呀 您让哥变得这么出名
You helped me get famous.
让哥脸面无存
You helped me get my speed bag cut.
让哥刷爆信♥用♥卡♥来准备婚礼 结果婚礼却吹了
You helped me max out all my credit cards for a wedding that never happened!
你俩怎么了 发生什么了
What up,players?What's going on?
大家都很嗨吧
Everybody having a good time?
拜托!
Oh,come on!
你对我还有怨气 还来个什么啊
if you're still so mad at me,why did you even come?
你已经说过没事了
You said you were fine.
Brad 他说过的吧
Did he not say he was fine,brad?
反正你俩都说话了
He said some things.You said some things.
说真的 我就是来给媳妇拿杯咖啡
Really just came here to get some coffee for my wife.
我觉得我已经没事了
You know what?I thought that I was fine.
我真的很想一切如常
I really wanna be fine.
但我想着 Jane说得没错
But I think that jane is kinda right here.
我开始还好 但突然之间 就有导火索挑起了我的怒火
I'll feel okay,and then all of a sudden,something will trigger my anger.
就是个蠢蛋哥看了网络视频嘛
So one jackass frat boy saw the youtube video.
他叫啥Brody 听着就是个路人
His name's brody.No one with that name has ever mattered.
不仅一个哥们看见了 好吧
No,not just one frat boy,al. Okay?
还有咱们的亲朋好友 还有很多陌生人
All of our friends and thousands of complete strangers.
大家已经不满足于观看了 都开始搞创作了
And they're not just watching it anymore.They're getting creative.
给她看看 Brad
Oh,yeah.Yeah.Show her,brad.
哥们 我还等着咖啡呢 - 你行啊
Still waiting on that coffee,bro,anytime. - All right,you know what?
我也有 有几个天杀的西班牙DJ
I got it.Some spanish d.j.
弄了个remix
Decided to make a little auto-tune.
不要
No!
Alex Alex Alex
alex,alex,alex
这咋回事儿
what's happening here?
你说过 你说过 你说过
you told me,you told me,you told me
跟他做 一点儿都不爽
that the sex was bad
我不能这样做
I can't do this
真恶心
that's awful.
挺上口的 - 是啊
Catchy,though. - Yeah.
其实大家隔天就会爱上其他热门视频的
Okay,uh,but,you know,people will move on to the next hot viral video in,like,a day.
像什么 胖子卡在门里啊什么的
Some fat kid'll get stuck in a door.
你为什么总是想要洗白这件事 搞得跟没发生过一样
Why do you keep trying to whitewash this as if this thing never happened?
因为它很糟糕 并且错在我
Because it was horrible,and it was my fault.
很感激你对我和Brad这样说
I appreciate you saying that to me and brad,al.
但是 你知道吗
Okay? But you know what?
伤害已经造成了
The damage is done,okay?
而且目前还没办法弥补 所以...
And there's no taking it back now,so...
咖啡好了
Coffee.
说得有点伤人哈
Stings a bit.
别走 Brad 我该怎么办
No,wait,brad.What do I do?
拜托 帮帮我
Please,help me.
说实话 你让他熟人面前颜面无存
Honestly,you embarrassed the guy in front of everyone he's ever known.
如果你能在所有人面前
It'd be great if there was,like,
大胆澄清♥真♥♥相♥ 那样也挺好的
some big way for you to set the record straight in front of all of them,
但生活不是一出浪漫喜剧
but,unfortunately,we're not in a romantic comedy,so...
Jenny
jenny
Jenny 这是你的姓名
jenny,that's your name
没人像你一样水灵
there's no girl that's quite the same
唱的就是姐
that's me.
他为我而写的
He wrote - he wrote that song about me.
你叫Jenny吗
Is your name jenny?
傻眼了吧 - 艺术是有虚构的
Check and mate. - Has no one heard of poetic license?
你听说过泰瑟枪吗
You ever heard of a taser license?
那是个真家伙
Okay,all right.That's real.
天啊 那就是他
Oh,my god.That's him.
Tommy
Tommy! Hey,tommy!
有事吗
Yeah?
我是Penny 也可以说是Jenny
It's penny. Jenny.
还记得在基诺沙吗
Remember kenosha?
我们在你的巡演巴士车顶上喝酒 一起度过千禧年之夜
We spent the night of y2k together on top of your tour bus drinking box wine?
我们还说过
Remember we stayed up all night talking about
不知道第二天早上银行卡还能刷嘛
whether or not we'd be able to use our a.t.m. Cards in the morning?
你还说过你爱我 想起来了吗
And you told me you loved me?
对不起 宝贝 我...
Yeah,I'm sorry,babe.It's...
为我伤过心的女孩海了去了 很难都记住
It's hard to keep track of all the broken hearts.
爱你哦
One love?
天啊
Oh,my god.
等一下 Penny
Wait,penny.
哥们 给你
Here you go,dude.
拜托 这不是我的外套 你秀逗了
Come on,man.In what world is that my coat?
我不能就这么让Dave走了 我得做点儿什么
I can't let dave leave.I gotta do something.
Tommy根本就不记得我了
Tommy didn't even remember me.
同志们 咱们走吧
Guys,can we just go,please?
我们不能走 Brad说得对
We can't go,okay? Brad's right.
我有必要站在台上澄清一下
I need to get up on that stage and make a big speech,
因为生活就像一出浪漫喜剧
because life is like a romantic comedy.
不对 我说生活不是浪漫喜剧
No,I said life is not like a romantic comedy.
也许它是呢
Maybe it is.
她要干什么
What is she doing?
不知道 可她的眼神很疯狂
I don't know,but she's got crazy eyes.
对不起 借过
Excuse me.Move,please.
剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表