剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表
别这样 老兄
Oh, come on, bro.
当黑人可比当同志难多了
Being a black guy is way harder than being a gay dude.
得了吧你
Aw, come on.
昨晚我穿着件一千二的西服去拦的士
Last night I tried to hail a cab in a $1,200 suit.
那家伙就径直从我面前开过
Dude drove right past me
居然去载一个穿着"谁放屁了?"T恤的白人
and picked up a white guy in a "Who farted?" T-shirt.
哼 你只是拦不到的士
Oh, boo-hoo. You can't get a cab.
而我呢 结不了婚也进不了天堂
I can't get married or into heaven.
你也不想结婚或进天堂
You don't want to do either of those things.
这不重要 总统都是黑人 好吧?
It doesn't matter. Look, the president's a black, right?
准确的说 他是混血(半白半黑)
Technically, he's more of a tie-dye.
随便啦 关键在于 如果他是同志
Whatever. The point is, he would never have gotten elected
就肯定不会当选了
if he was riding in cars with boys.
你们俩真是白♥痴♥
You guys are idiots.
我要说的就是 你们一定会很吃惊
Look, all I'm saying is, you'd be surprised.
简和我时刻遭受别人的白眼
Jane and I get dirty looks all the time.
但好的方面是你们的孩子会超级可爱
The upside is your kids are gonna be super hot.
没错 混血简直就是上帝的PS
Yeah, I mean, half-black is God's Photoshop.
最坏的情况也只是
Worst-case scenario,
看起来像阿凡达的女主 - 她是蓝色的
you're looking at the chick from Avatar. - She's blue.
不 我是说那个女演员
No, the actress.
她是波多黎各人吧
I think she's Puerto Rican.
没错 她是
She's Puerto Rican.
恩 我东西都清完了 那...
Well, uh, that's the last of my stuff, so...
恩
Hmm.
那... 我们就此结束了
So... this is it.
我觉得你从婚礼上逃跑的时候就已经结束了
I think it was it when you ran out on your wedding.
我做不到
I can't do this.
天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, God.
牛叉!
Kick-ass!
说的不是时候?
Too soon?
你才知道
Yes.
那 如果我落下什么就打给我
Yeah, so just call me if I left anything or...
你确定待在马科斯那儿好吗?
Are you sure you're gonna be okay at Max's place?
什么? 马科斯那儿好极了
What? Max's place is awesome.
你知道我最喜欢你这儿的哪一点么 马科斯?
You know what I love about your place, Max?
它看起来很恐怖
It has the look of a really scary place,
可是感觉起来更恐怖
but the feel of a really, really scary place.
恩
Yeah.
爱死了那些裸♥露♥的电线
Love the exposed wires.
外露的墙面也不错
Yep. Exposed wires are the new exposed brick.
皮蓬在世! 唉
Pippen! Ugh.
好了 兄弟们 我先走了
All right, boys, I'm out.
你不留下来一起玩玩?
You're not gonna stay and hang out with us?
不行
Ah, no can do.
我和简有个约会
Got date night with the old ball and Jane.
我们准备穿上周末服
We're gonna put on our weekend sweats,
吃点中国菜
eat a messed-up amount of Chinese food,
看看"单身汉" - 苍天哪
and watch The Bachelor. - Oh, my God.
我刚刚不小心睡着了
I just... I just fell asleep.
你们的计划太可怕了
That sounded so horrible.
对啊 我真讨厌玩着休闲电脑
Yeah, I hate relaxing at my sweet pad
和我性感的老婆来个不戴套的爱爱
and having unprotected sex with my smoking hot wife.
听起来真可怕 对吧?
That's terrible. Ew. Right, guys?
你们俩好好玩 顺便说下 你们公♥寓♥里
You two have fun, though, okay? By the way, that's bird poop,
有鸟粪 所以这儿应该有只鸟
in your apartment. So there's a bird in here... mm-hmm.
活的鸟 - 我知道
Alive. - Yeah.
其实"单身汉"挺正统的
You know, The Bachelor's actually pretty legit.
阿莱克斯介绍我看的 那是我们在一起
Alex got me into it. Oh, you know, those are the nights
八年以来 我最怀念的几个夜晚
I'm gonna miss the most after eight years together...
就我们俩坐在一起 什么也不做
Just me and her sitting around, doing nothin'...
互相傻笑
Giggling.
额滴神哪 听着 如果你以后要住我这儿
Oh, God. Okay, look, if we're gonna live here together,
不准再在我面前提到这种事
you can't ever say stuff like that around me.
幸福终点站
第一季 第10集
我老实告诉你们吧 单身真好
I'm telling you guys, I love being on my own.
我跟戴夫在一起太久了
I mean, I've been "Alex and Dave" for so long,
我都忘记了自己是谁 现在我要试着了解自己
I forgot who Alex was, you know? I'm learning so much about her.
你了解到什么? - 我喜欢斜条纹床单
Who is she? - Alex likes sleeping diagonal
和用马克杯喝酒
and drinking white zinny from a mug.
你还真是彻底贯彻
Wow. You're really
"美食 祈祷 恋爱"里的准则啊
"Eat Pray Love"-ing your way through this,
挺让人羡慕的 - 我还是没整明白
and it's very admirable. - I still don't get it.
你们俩到底怎么掰的?
I mean, what happened to you guys?
这还是五个月前拍的甜蜜照呢
This was taken, like, five months ago.
我也想知道啊 简
I wish I knew, Jane.
突然之间 本应浪漫的约会就只是
I mean, all of a sudden, a romantic night was watching tv
穿着运动裤看电视 吃着中国菜
in our sweatpants, eating Chinese food,
相对无言 太压抑了
not talking. It was so depressing.
压抑? 是甜蜜吧 这听上去像
Like depressingly... sweet? Because that sounds like
一对互相深爱的情侣
a couple that loves each other so much,
不再需要努力经营感情了
they don't even have to try anymore.
可是如果不再经营
Yeah, but if you're not trying anymore,
感情就走向终点了 这叫做♥爱♥已逝
the relationship is dying. It's called love drift.
有这种说法?
Is that a thing?
我听说是一本书里说的 - 是吗?
I heard it in a book I heard. - What now?
爱已逝
Love drift.
这也太...
That just sounds...
我貌似得走了
I have to go.
什么? 别啊 等等 我们正玩得开心呢
What? No, no, no. Wait. Come on. We're all hanging out.
这是女士之夜 - 没错
It's ladies' night. - Ladies' night.
来嘛 一起才热闹
Come on. Let's all hang out together.
真的抱歉 我和布拉德今晚有个约会
Yeah, I'm sorry. Brad and I are having a date night,
抱歉啦 - 别这样嘛
so sorry. - What? Don't do this.
看来又只剩我俩了 - 是啊
I guess it's just you and me again. - Yeah.
但我有个绝妙的计划
But I have a great night planned for us.
我想也是 你和戴夫分手后
I bet you do. Since you and Dave broke up,
我们还真是做了许多有趣的事啊
you've been planning so many amazing adventures lately.
是你逼我来毕业舞会的
You made me go to prom.
这下你开心了 妈妈?
Are you happy now, mom?
太棒了
Ugh. Yes.
不如我们就呆在家看"单身汉"如何?
Why don't we stay home and just watch "The Bachelor"?
我报了一个超棒的烹饪课程
I signed us up for an awesome cooking class.
真是 太好了
Great. Cool.
周五晚上 两个单身女郎
Two single ladies out on a Friday night,
切切炒炒 打打扫扫
just chopping stuff and cracking things,
真有趣
whisking. Yay! Ugh.
宝贝 简 我回来了!
Janie, I'm home!
宝贝 简! 你又没停好车
Janie! You parked weird again.
我不是教了你怎么发短♥信♥和停车吗?
I told you about texting and parking.
哼 哼
Huh! Huh!
亲爱的 你能帮我拿下周末服吗?
Hey, babe, can you grab my weekend sweats?
我一整天没吃东西 煎个蛋先
I didn't eat all day. Gotta get my egg roll on.
你懂我 宝贝
You know how we do, boo. Ha ha!
# 吃个煎蛋先 #
eat some egg rolls
你怎么没穿居家服? - 我们出去吃
Why aren't you in your soft pants? - Let's go out.
虾米? 我才不要
What? No.
这周工作了八十小时 我们还是
I worked 80 hours this week, you know, let's focus...
中餐 "单身汉" 运动服 吧 快去换
Chinese food, "Bachelor," sweatpants, go. Come on.
等等 你这是干嘛? - 享受生活
Oh, whoa. Wait. What are you doing? - Living. Okay, you focus...
放轻松 去吃个大餐 - 等等
Slacks, fancy dinner, now. - Wait. Whoa. Hold on.
我犯了什么事么?
Wait. Wait. Am I in trouble or something?
你要知道 光看一个人的历史浏览记录
'Cause, you know, looking at someone's search history
是没办法完全了解他的上网喜好的
isn't always a reliable indicator of their web habits.
毕竟 怎么说来着
I mean, a small typo on the word "canal,"
差之毫厘失之千里啊
and you're in a whole different family of sites.
我明白
I know. The same thing happened to me
我曾经有过这样的教训
when I searched for a pair of black crocs.
你说什么?
Sorry?
你没做错什么 只是我觉得
Okay, you're not in trouble. I just feel like
剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表