剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表
那个在"第六感"里面的男孩 他最后死了?
So the boy in "The Sixth Sense," he dies at the end?
不 第六感是爱的感觉
No, the sixth sense is love.
别透剧 -老兄 这电影是十二年前的
Guys, spoilers. -The movie's 12 years old, bro.
噢 你们肯定不会相信
Oh, you're never gonna believe
今天我在药店碰到谁了
who I ran into today at the drugstore.
一个在买♥♥香波的老太太?
An old lady buying shampoo?
一个在那个店里工作的人? -是的 而且
A guy who works at the drugstore? -Yes. Also,
菲茨杰拉尔德先生 我最爱的高中老师
Mr. Fitzgerald, my favorite high school teacher.
他酷毙了!
He was the coolest!
他老是让我们叫他"艾伦"
I mean, he used to let us call him "Alan."
戴夫在储物柜里贴了两张照片
Okay, Dave had two pictures in his locker--
内维 坎贝尔 和菲茨杰拉尔德先生
Neve Campbell and Mr. Fitzgerald.
他让我们知道了
He taught us
连环画也和小说一样有文学性
that comic books were just as literary as novels.
他总是穿着凉鞋来上课
He wore sandals to class.
好吧 又来了 还有他的死亡诗社
Okay, pump the brakes, Dead Poets Society.
他曾给我说过:"戴夫 追寻你的梦想
He used to say to me, "Dave, Chase your dreams.
不要让你的梦想来追你"
Don't let your dreams Chase you."
我们知道了 他触动了(摸了)你
We get it. He touched you.
真的? 这不是你的错 戴夫 这不是你的错
Really? It's not your fault, Dave. Dave, it's not your fault.
别用"心灵捕手"那套
Stop "Good Will Hunting" me.
别再拿我和罗宾 威廉姆斯的电影时代相比了
In fact, stop comparing me to Robin Williams
来呀 开张了
movies period. Come on. It just opened up.
这是在干嘛呢?
What's happening here?
是一家新开张的咖啡店 尼克咖啡与茶 很好
It's a new coffee shop. Nick's coffee&TEA. NICE.
附近的人都可以有个好的喝咖啡的店了
the neighborhood could use a good coffee shop.
这不是一个店而是一个连锁店
It's not a shop. It's a chain.
我们仅在西海岸就开了三百多家
We got over 300 stores on the west coast alone.
阿莱克斯 一家咖啡连锁店
Alex, a coffee chain
就是一个明确的中产阶级标志
is a clear indication of gentrification.
你知道那意味着什么吗 -南瓜拿铁咖啡
Do you know what that means? Pumpkin lattes, bro.
那意味着我们的房♥租会涨 意味着有机食品店
it means our rent goes up. It means organic grocery stores.
意味着家庭 戴夫 家庭
It means families, Dave. Families.
刚出炉的脱脂小面包!
Warm buttermilk scones!
阿莱克斯 你们所有人都该把这件事放在心上
Alex, you of all people should be concerned about this.
一家连锁店是头号♥大敌
A chain store is the number one enemy
对于像你自己这样的小商户来说
of a small business owner like yourself.
你知道吗? 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
我以前从来没想过这些
I never really thought about that before.
知道吗 我的第一杯咖啡是
You know, the first coffee I ever had
在菲茨杰拉尔德先生的课上
was in Fitzgerald's class.
他让我们讨论名著时喝的
He let us drink it during great books discussions.
好的 让我在这个杯子人身上
Okay, show me on the Cupman
看看他是摸了(触动)你那儿
where he touched you.
幸福终点站
第一季 第09集
戴夫 这三明治是香蕉口味的 -多谢 彭
Dave, this sandwich is bananas. -Thanks, Pen.
我只是希望生意能够好起来 知道吗?
I just wish business would pick up, you know?
嗯 成功是需要时间的
Well, success takes time.
B-52s的漫步也不是一天就写好的
"Roam" by the B-52s wasn't written in a day.
嘿 你知道你知道你该做点什么宣传吗?
Hey you know what you should do for publicity?
就是你该参加汽车食物大赛
Is you should enter that big food truck competition
他们每年都举办的 - 快餐车比赛?
that they have every year. -The truckies?
是的 -我做的三明治还不是很好
Yeah. - My sandwiches aren't flashy enough,
不像那个该死的蚌米货车
not like that damn banh mi truck
和他们那愚蠢美味的 十里飘香的梅奥 嗯
and their stupid delicious, tangy Mayo. Hmm.
怎么可能! 是菲茨杰拉尔德先生
No way! Mr. Fitzgerald!
叫我艾伦 -艾伦 还是这么兴奋
Call me Alan. -Alan. Still a thrill.
我真的很高兴你决定过来 当然
I'm so glad you decided to come by. Sure.
你还记得我高中的朋友彭妮 哈茨? 嘿!
Uh, you remember my friend Penny Hartz from high school? Hey!
我怎么会忘记呢?
How I could I forget?
你以前很极端和被人误会
You were so intense and misunderstood.
我以前是 是的
I really was. Yeah.
那么...这个是给你的 - 哦?
So... This is for you. - Oh?
我不知道你是否注意到了这辆老货车
I don't know if you noticed the old truck here,
我正为梦想而努力 你知道 像凯鲁亚克一样
but I'm kind of living my dream. You know, like kerouac.
我的办公室在公路上 有点傻哈
My office is on the road. stupid.
戴夫 这样真的很好 真的 -是吗?
Dave, this is really good. Really good. -Yeah?
你知道什么能让这个更好吃吗?
You know what would take it to the next level?
拉我在普吉岛修建孤儿院的时候
This si-io KHAO tamerind slaw that I learned to make
我学会做的思域山罗望子卷心菜色拉
when I was building orphanages in Phuket.
哦!外国菜 - 传说
Ooh! Exotic. Legend has it
当地的人把它当成一种有效的壮♥阳♥药♥
that the locals used it as a powerful aphrodisiac.
愿听其详
Listening.
但如果这个剂量稍稍低一点
But if the measurements are even slightly off,
它就会变成威力强大的利尿剂 啊
it becomes a potent diuretic. Ugh.
噢 不论怎样 我真的觉得这些风味
Ooh. Anyway, I really think that those flavors
会增强牛排的味道
would intensify the taste of this steak.
一款异域的卷心菜色拉可能就是我所需要的
An exotic slaw might be just what I need
更上层楼的秘诀 -听起来很色拉棒
to take my sandwich to the next level. -Sounds slaw-some.
我不知道为什么我这样说
I don't know why I said that.
挺有趣的 -是吗?
That's a great joke. Yeah?
我觉得听上去也很色拉棒!
I think that, uh, you sound slaw-some.
别说了
Stop.
好的
Okay.
我面试了七个竞争这个实习医生岗位的人
I've interviewed, like, seven people for this intern position,
但没有一个人是准备好的
and nobody comes in prepared.
宝贝 你即将和这个人天天在一起工作
Babe, you're gonna have to work with this person every day.
所以别管他们有没有准备 挑些酷的人吧
Forget prepared. Pick someone cool.
哦 是的 好极了
Oh, yeah, great.
我 我还有九个小时就要过最后期限了
I'm--I'm nine hours past the deadline on a project,
但没事 因为我有杰伊 摩尔和我一起配合
but it's all good 'cause I got Jay Mohr with me doing bits.
为什么杰伊 摩尔总是你心目中的酷的代名词
Why is Jay Mohr always your go-to for cool?
布拉德 只有傻瓜才会根据外表来雇佣人
Brad, only idiots hire people based on charm.
那么 我以前的每一个老板都是傻瓜
Then every boss I've ever had's an idiot,
因为我就是一个魅力十足的人
cause I'm all charm, baby.
我是兰斯阿姆斯特朗
I'm Lancecharmstrong.
好了-- -我妈妈被我迷得多喂了一年的奶
Okay-- I'm so charming, my mom breast-fed me for an extra year.
你只是好运
You are just lucky
还好你没被我面试
you have never been up against me for a job,
因为十足的准备永远都比魅力来得强
because prepared beats charm any day of the week.
保留各自的意见
Agree to disagree.
保留各自的意见
Agree to disagree.
看呐 马克斯把那男的钓到手了
Hold up. Check out Max making gay stuff happen.
哇 如果你不介意 - 这是我的号♥码
Wow. don't mind if you do. Here's my number.
也不是假的
It's not fake either.
我会打电♥话♥到这个的
I will call This
然后用一口讨厌的亚洲口音
and use an offensively Asian accent.
像一个真的种族歧视者一样 - 不错
Like, a really racist one. Good for you.
不管怎么说 我是马克斯 - 我是伊恩
Anyway, I'm Max. Nice. Ian.
打给我 - 噢 他需要一个男朋友
Call me. Oh, he needs a boyfriend.
我已经受够了打雷的时候抱着他了
I am tired of holding him during thunderstorms.
我拿到号♥码了
I got digits!
看来有人得交出手♥机♥了
Looks like someone has a reason to get their cell phone
不管你 我不会付钱的
turned back on. I'm not paying for it.
求求你 我没有钱 布莱德
Please? I have no money, Brad.
这像不像泰国的泼水节
Is this not like having the Thai festival of songkran
发生在你的嘴里? -是的?
right in your mouth? -Yes?
棒极了
amazing.
这个卷洗菜色拉
This slaw
会毫无疑问的在快餐车大赛中能帮助我
will definitely help me compete at the truckies.
我要做这个 - 告诉你
I'm gonna do it. Tell you what.
我到时会来跟你一起做一大份的卷心菜色拉
I'll come by the day of and make a big batch of slaw with you.
你会为我那样做吗?
You would do that for me?
当然 你是我最喜欢的学生
Of course. You were my favorite student.
我就知道 好了 我要把这思域山洗掉
I knew it. All right, I'm gonna go wash thesi-io khao off my hands.
我闻起来像侯尔山
I smell like Koh Kor mountain.
他太酷了
He's so cool.
我知道
I know!
他刚刚是不是说了他闻起来像鸡♥巴♥婊♥子♥山?
Did he just say he smells like Coke whore mountain?
嘿 反应快点
Hey, quick download.
剧集 | 幸福终点站(2011) | 导航列表