剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Sometimes, stories end this way.
有时结局就是会事与愿违
You guys interested in doing a floor show?
你们有兴趣去夜♥总♥会♥表演吗?
Where? At the titty bar?
在哪儿?脱衣舞俱乐部吗?
No, man. Vegas.
不是的 哥们儿 在拉斯维加斯
I have stake in a club there, and we're looking for a headliner.
我是那儿一家俱乐部的股东 我们在找机会上头条
Now, Wayne Newton is at the Aladdin, the New Frontier has Siegfried and Roy,
韦恩·牛顿就在阿♥拉♥丁 新边疆有西格弗里德和罗伊
and Splash just opened at the Riviera.
里维埃拉刚开了著名的服装品牌店
Are... Are you asking us to be showgirls?
你是想让我们做歌♥舞♥女♥郎吗?
No.
不是
What I'm asking you to do is the same exact show,
我想让你们做的还是这个节目
night after night, 300 miles east.
在这里往东500千米的地方 每天晚上演出
Vegas is where the money is.
拉斯维加斯是赚钱的好地方
Headliners make at least 25 grand a week.
上了头条 每周至少能赚两万五
You think this is a big room?
你们觉得这里空间很大吗?
We have to fill 1,100 seats.
我们那里有1100个观众坐席
I'm sorry. Who is that? Who the fuck are you?
抱歉 那是谁?你是什么人?
That's Ray. His kid goes to school with Justine.
他叫雷 他的孩子和贾斯汀一起上学
He owns strip clubs. He's cool. I worked for him.
他开脱衣舞俱乐部 他人很好 我在他那儿工作
Okay.
好吧
Now...
现在…
I don't know dick about TV.
我对电视一无所知
But I know that the screen is very small.
我只知道电视屏幕非常小
But you gals throw one hell of a big old live show.
你们上演了这么大一场现场演出
And there's nothing bigger than a live show...
在拉斯维加斯 没有比现场演出
in Vegas.
更重要的活动了
Okay. Um... Oh, my God, I can't do it.
好吧 天啊 我舍不得
It's a 40-minute plane ride.
坐飞机只有40分钟航程
If you get the sudden impulse to give him a bath, you can come home.
你可以飞过来给他洗个澡再回家
Yeah. He's just so little.
是的 但他还太小
It's basically joint custody.
就当是共同抚养权
It's just a little sooner than we had planned.
只是比我们计划提早了一点
And if you don't wanna go, don't go.
如果你不想去 就不要去
No, I'm going.
不 我要去
But maybe this is one of the benefits of divorce.
但这或许是离婚的一个好处
Okay, here I go.
好吧 我走了
Okay, I love you. Oh, my God.
我爱你 天啊
I'll see you Thursday, okay? Oh, God.
我周四过来看你 好吗?天啊
...Oh, fuck.
讨厌
Oh, shit. Okay.
该死的
I love you.
我爱你
Okay. Um, I'm gonna call a lot.
我会经常打电♥话♥的
Even if he's just gonna chew on the phone cord.
即使他只是在电♥话♥另一端嚼东西
Okay.
好了
Um, okay. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
All right, bye.
好 再见
I liked it better when you were on crutches.
我更喜欢你拄着拐杖的样子
You couldn't run away to Vegas. .
那样就不能从我身边逃走…逃到拉斯维加斯去
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
How about you come with us?
跟我们一起去怎么样?
Here's something you don't need for a live floor show in Vegas:
拉斯维加斯现场表演最不需要的
a cameraman.
就是摄像师
It'll be fine.
没事的
K-DTV is gonna have me shoot some Good as Gold episodes.
K-DTV会让我拍几集 《一切安好》电视剧
We'll write some mushy letters to each other.
我们互相写点肉麻的信
You'll visit, I'll visit.
你来看我 我去看你
We'll try not to fuck it up.
努力经营好这段关系
I've never been to Vegas.
我没去过拉斯维加斯
Oh, you're gonna hate it.
你一定会讨厌那里的
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表