剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Uh, what are you doing here?
你干什么呢?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
They're not coming.
他们不来了
I know. I was surprised, too. I love fondue!
我也很惊讶 我喜欢芝士火锅
Hey, how are you fucking posers doing?
一群耍大牌的人 你们好吗?
Fuck you! Asshole!
去死! 混♥蛋♥!
Thanks to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride for having us.
感谢托德先生的“狂野之旅”邀请我们
This song is called "Mourning in America."
这首歌♥叫做《在美国哀痛》
"Mourning" with a U.
“悲哀”的“哀”
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四
Excuse me!
抱歉
I'm standing right here!
我还站在这儿呢
Hello, assholes! You're blocking me!
混♥蛋♥!你们挡我视线了!
You should fucking move!
那你就挪个地方!
Seriously?
说真的?
Hey!
嘿!
Come on, let's go!
别闹了 我们走!
Justine! What the fuck?
贾斯汀!搞什么鬼!
I'm playing a show!
我表演呢!
Fuck you, Billy! Sell your own fucking merch!
去死吧 比利!卖♥♥你的商品吧!
When you and I fight, it needs to be the match of the century.
你和我对战的时候 要成为世纪之赛
Like Rocky and Apollo.
就像洛奇和阿波罗之战那样
We gotta build up to it.
我们要按照那个标准设计
Well, I mean, I think we are, right? That's why Sam is having you duck,
本来就应该是这样的 对吧? 所以山姆才要让你暂时不上场
to... to build suspense.
给观众悬念
No, it's not enough.
不 这还远远不够
You guys gotta do more!
我们还要做更多!
Posters.
海报
Radio ads.
广播广♥告♥
Billboards.
广♥告♥牌
Can we afford billboards?
我们付得起广♥告♥牌吗?
I mean, I have no clue.
我并不知道
Then find out. You're a producer.
那就去看看啊 你是制片人
Well, um, it turns out, being a producer is...
事实证明 做一名制片人是…
Well, it's like your plastic crown.
就像一个塑料皇冠
Just because it's shiny and you fought for it
因为很耀眼 所以努力去争取
doesn't make it worth more than... a party favor.
结果并没有多少价值 只是参加聚会戴着好看而已
Those boys don't listen to me.
这些男的根本不听我的
They will, once you give 'em what they need.
男的会听你的 只要你满足了他们的需求
Tammé, which is what? Uh...
谭美 你指什么?
I've had a lot of jobs.
我做过很多工作
I was a bookkeeper. I was a meter maid.
做过记帐员 做过违章停车交♥警♥
I worked at a factory where they made airline food.
还在制♥作♥飞机餐的工厂干活过
And if I've learned one thing, if you want to be respected,
我学到的重要一点就是 如果你想被尊重
you gotta make yourself useful.
就要让自己有用
Unless you're a white man. Then you just have to show up
除非你是白人男士 那你只需要出现
and wait around and eventually get promoted.
什么也不用做 最终也会升职
You made airline food?
你制♥作♥飞机餐?
Yeah. It was an assembly line.
是的 在装配流水线
I was on Mongolian beef. At least, that's what they called it.
我负责蒙古牛肉 至少他们是这么叫的
Wear a hair net and just doled out slop all day from a huge trough.
戴一个发网 整天从水槽里往外舀泔水
Oh, my God! That's disgusting!
天啊!好恶心!
Yeah. I had that job for seven years.
是的 那份工作我做了七年
It's late.
已经很晚了
I gotta drive over the hill.
我还得开车走过山丘
But thank you for the fondue.
谢谢你的芝士火锅
My pleasure.
不客气
Um, I'm glad we had this, uh...
很高兴我们度过了…
this nemesis time.
这段受罚的时光
Right? Oh. Whoa.
是吧?
You okay? Are you okay to drive?
你还好吗?还能开车吗?
I'm fine.
我没事
Emergency rations.
紧急口粮
Sugar wakes me the fuck up!
糖能让我瞬间清醒
Candy! Cheaper than drugs,
糖!比嗑药便宜
tastes better than coffee.
比咖啡味道好
That's true. Everybody likes candy.
没错 所有人都喜欢糖
What happened to your head?
你的头怎么了?
I got in a fight.
打了一架
I called you to pick me up, but surprise, surprise.
我给你打电♥话♥来接我 但是…
You didn'txa0answer your phone.
意外的是 你没接电♥话♥
Because you don't give a shit.
因为你一点都不在乎
I thought it was my ex-wife!
我以为是我前妻打来的
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Leave a message, so I can hear what I'm getting into.
留言 我才能知道是什么事儿啊
Oh, what? You're leaving now?
怎么?你现在要走?
Where you gonna go?
你要去哪儿?
Sacramento?
回萨克拉门托?
No. I told you, I can't go back there.
不 我告诉过你 我不能回去
Rosalie's fucking crazy!
罗莎莉太神经病了
Okay, so where, then?
好吧 那你去哪?
All right, come on. Just... relax. Just relax.
好吧 别这样 别生气
Let me see.
让我看看
Oh, yeah.
好吧
So what do you... Oh, is this what you use? Is this the...
你就用这个?
the punk-rock way to dress a wound?
用这么朋克摇滚的方式包扎伤口?
You should put this on all the T-shirts. Maybe they'll sell better,
应该把你们卖♥♥的衣服都染上这个 能卖♥♥得更好
give them some real punk credibility.
给衣服一点真正的朋克风格
I don't know, uh, how old this is,
我不知道这药有多少年头了
but I don't think this stuff goes bad, right?
但是药应该不会变质吧?
Okay.
好吧
Let's see. This is what you need.
我们看看 正是你需要的
You just kind of...
只需要…
Just give it to the person.
把这个给患者
And yeah. Dab it.
好了 轻按在伤口上
All right? It's all right? Better?
还好吗?好点了吗?
Yeah. All right.
是 好
You know...
我想说…
just 'cause you appear and... and want things doesn't mean
你突然出现 想要父爱 并不意味着
that I suddenly become a different person.
我就会突然有很大改变
Just stay, all right? Just stay here.
就留下来吧 好吗?
You know, we'll have awkward dinners a few times a week.
我们每周可以吃几次尴尬的晚餐
You know, maybe once a week, some weeks.
一周一次吧 持续几周
I don't know. Something.
不知道…总要做点什么
Yeah, I want you to. I want you to.
我希望你留下
All right?
好吗?
But...
但是…
...you're gonna have a curfew.
我会给你定宵禁
Especially on school nights.
尤其是上学的日子
I don't go to school.
我没有上学
Right. That's another thing that's gonna change.
是啊 这一点也需要改变
My kid's not gonna be a high school dropout.
我的孩子不能高中辍学
Slow down with the discipline, Pops.
别一下给这么多规定 老爸
Don't stop me. I... I'm just... I'm just finding my parental voice.
别阻止我 我正练习用家长的口吻说话
It's gone.
已经没了
Oh, you're here already.
你已经到了
Oh, hey. Morning.
嘿 早上好
I brought you something. What, candy?
给你带了点东西 这是什么 糖?
It's not just candy. They're Nerds. It's the 1985 candy of the year.
不只是糖 书呆子牌的 1985年的年度糖果
Well, I appreciate you trying to suck up,
感谢你对我拍马屁
but I'm an adult male,
但我是一名成年男性
and I'll have to say no, thank you.
我只能拒绝你的好意 谢谢
Oh, what are those? Nerds? I love these! They're like Grape-Nuts,
那是什么?书呆子糖?我超喜欢! 吃起来像葡萄干麦片 只是
except instead of being healthy and delicious, they're just... sugar.
葡萄干麦片是健康美味的 而它只是糖
Yeah, so, Sam, you're not getting it at all.
是的 山姆 你根本没明白我的意思
Um, this is how we're gonna keep the audience awake.
我们要用它让观众保持清醒
All right, well, call me idealistic, but I was kind of hoping the show
好吧 你可以说我是理想主义者 但我还是希望节目本身
would keep the audience awake.
能让观众保持清醒
Yes, yes, Sam. Be that as it may,
是的 山姆 话虽如此
the performers feed off the energy of the crowd.
表演者要从观众那里获得能量
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表