剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Wait! What is this? Is this real? Yeah, seriously!
等下!这是什么?真的吗? 是的 真的!
This is real curriculum? Yes, it's "Family Living."
这真是课程吗? 是的 叫“居家生活”
"Family living?" That's a class?
“居家生活”?那是课程吗?
Oh, yeah. And it's mandatory.
是的 而且还是必修课
They make you get fake-married and take care of a plant
让你假装结婚 照料盆栽
and make a household budget.
还要做家庭预算
God, I miss high school.
天啊 我好怀念高中
It's regressive bullshit.
管他呢 全是胡扯
There's more girls than guys in the class,
班里女生比男生多
so they gave every husband two wives.
所以每个丈夫配两名妻子
Ooh! Teen polygamy!
青少年就搞一夫多妻制!
And now I gotta meet with her teacher because she's failing this class
我还要去见她老师 因为她这门课挂了
that shouldn't exist in the first place.
而这门课原本就不该开设
I'm not failing. I'm getting a D. In protest.
我才没有挂
Oh, right. Right.
可不是嘛
Oh, I can help clean up.
我可以帮你收拾
No. You can barely walk.
别 你走路都困难了
Thanks for inviting me to family dinner.
感谢你们邀请我来家庭聚餐
Oh, it was Justine's idea. I think she wanted a buffer.
是贾斯汀的主意 我觉得她是想要一个人当缓冲
Well, it's a nice way to spend our last night before our last week.
用这种方式度过我们最后一周前的最后一晚 还不错
Can't believe families do this every night, right?
难以置信别人家每天晚上都这样聚餐 是吧?
Oh, Justine, I left two dresses in your room from Jenny.
贾斯汀 我在你房♥间里放了两条珍妮的裙子
You need to pick one for Winter Formal.
你需要选一条 冬季舞会穿
I'm not getting dressed up. Billy and I are going ironically.
我不会盛装打扮 比利和我要以滑稽的方式入场
What?
怎么了?
You're back together with Billy?
你和比利复合了?
We never broke up.
从来都没分手
I'm gonna leave those dresses here in case you change your mind.
我会把裙子留下 说不定你会改变心意呢
I won't. Good night.
我不会改变的 晚安
Night.
晚安
All right, all right, all right.
好了
Okay? Thanks.
可以了? 谢谢
Whoa. You made it...
你成功…
...to the couch.
走到了沙发
Can you give me a ride back?
你可以送我回去吗?
I don't know. Only if you're comfortable with a very tired drunk driver.
不知道 如果 你可以接受一个疲劳、醉酒的司机
You know what? Why don't you just stay here?
要不你今晚留下?
I can kick Justine out of the guest room. She can sleep outside.
我可以让贾斯汀去睡客房♥ 她可以睡外面
No! And you can...
不用! 你可以…
I'm good with the couch. See? I'm already here.
我睡沙发就可以了 看吧?我已经就位了
Yeah?
行吗?
I'm gonna just put these away, get this going.
我把这些东西拿走 给你腾个地方
Now it's pretty good. Oh, wait.
很好 等一下
Yeah, this... this is better.
这样应该能更舒服一点
Justine! Turn down the fucking music!
贾斯汀!把你的音乐声音调小!
It's not that loud!
没有很大声!
Sounds like someone's being murdered by a trash compactor!
听着像谁被垃圾压缩机谋杀了一样!
Ruth is trying to sleep!
露丝要睡觉了!
Gregory! We leave in a week.
格雷戈里 我们还有一周就走了
Would it kill you to put out a decent continental breakfast?
给我们弄一顿像样的欧式早餐 你能死啊?
Or at least give us cups?
至少给我们杯吧?
It's beautiful muffin meal.
多漂亮的玛芬蛋糕早餐
I'll give you cups
我给你们杯
when you bring the plunger.
你们得给我立起
Oh! I can't believe it's ending! I love all of you.
难以置信就要结束了!
I love all of you.
我爱死你们了
You're like my family.
你们就像我的家人一样
How many of those have you sold?
卖♥♥出去多少了?
Fifty. Cash money.
50个 白花花的现金钞票
On my way to buy Ernest a new computer.
很快就能给欧内斯特买♥♥新电脑了
All part of my contingency plan.
这都是我的应急计划
Gotta think ahead, you know.
要未雨绸缪 你懂的
'Cause everything ends.
因为天下没有不散的筵席
What's the plan, exactly?
你的详细计划是什么?
Acting class.
表演课
Then, pitch my own TV show to K-DTV and become the next Whoopi Goldberg!
然后把我自己的电视节目卖♥♥到K-DTV 成为下一位乌比·戈德堡
I want to take an acting class.
我想上表演课
Okay, you can tag along,
好 你可以跟着我
if you help put little leotards on my little queens.
但是要帮我给小女王穿小紧身衣
Anyone want an application for The Limited? I picked up a few.
有人想申请去服装店工作吗? 我拿了几份申请表
I'm keeping my options open. Ooh.
我暂时保留选择权
We'll all find something.
我们都会找到出路的
And Sam's very loyal. You'll see.
山姆很忠诚 请拭目以待
He'll keep calling you up to play a hyper-sexual cannibal alien
他会联♥系♥你们出演沙漠中极度性奋的
in a desert or some shit.
食人族外星人之类的角色
Oh, it sounds great. I can't fucking wait for that.
听起来不错 我已经迫不及待了
Britannica?
大英百科全书?
Oh. Britannica!
大英百科全书!
What is it? Cupcake!
小甜心!
Britannica.
大英百科全书!
Which one's this one?
这又是哪位?
Cupcake bakes for her.
小甜心是为她烘焙的
Not to be confused with the one who sends her chest hair clippings.
别和那个剪下胸毛送她的人弄混了
I'll miss you after next week. Oh, yeah?
下周过后我会想你的
But Britannica will live in your brain forever and always.
但大英百科全书 会一直在你脑海中存在
Oh, no! No, no, no, no. This can't end.
不要 不可以结束
Britannica, I want to be there for you. For everything from A to Z.
大英百科全书 我想陪在你身边 想和你共度点点滴滴
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
You're too much!
玩笑开大了!
I'll see you at the match.
比赛时候见
I'll blow you a kiss.
到时候会给你飞吻的
Wait. So, is that a "maybe"?
等下 就是我有希望咯?
Go home, Cupcake!
回家吧 小甜心!
Go make a strudel or something.xa0Dale.
回去烤个果馅卷什么的 不送!
I love you. Afuera!
我爱你 快走吧!
Okay. I'm going.
好 我这就走
Rhonda has a stalker! I know!
朗达有跟踪狂粉丝了! 就是说啊!
Why don't I have a stalker?
我怎么没有狂粉?
Can I help you?
有事儿吗?
I'm Rosalie Biagi. I'm looking for my daughter.
我是罗莎莉·比亚吉 来找我女儿
What was all that fucking noise?
是谁在大喊大叫?
I'm the fucking noise.
我没有大喊大叫
I'm here for my kid.
我是来找我孩子的
Yeah, hi. I'm Sam.
这样啊 嗨 我是山姆
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Where's Justine?
贾斯汀在哪儿?
Justine!
贾斯汀!
I'm staying here!
我要留在这儿!
No, you're not! Yes, I fucking am!
不行 我非要留在这儿!
Oh, my God! Stop!
天啊!省省吧!
I had sex with that woman 17 years ago,
我17年前和那个女的睡了
and now she's in my house, yelling at my daughter.
现在她在我的房♥子里 对着我的女儿大吼大叫
That's your family.
那是你的家人
God! It's not like you give a shit where I am when I'm home.
我在家的时候 好像你在意过我在哪儿似的!
You've got Brad. And Brad's dumb kids.
你有布拉德 还有他的蠢孩子们
They are not dumb, they're shy.
他们不是蠢 而是内向
Oh, my God! Fine! Whatever! Then you can live with them!
天啊!行!随便! 那你就和他们一起住!
I'm staying here! They're so loud!
我要留在这儿! 她们声音好大!
Stop! You're loud!
你才声音好大!
Why do you need to do this? I should go. I can get a cab.
我该走了 我可以打车
No, don't! You can't.
不要!你自己不行
I'm gonna say all the wrong shit, at the wrong time.
你走了 我肯定会在这个 不恰当的时候口不择言
And then I'm gonna lose her.
然后就会失去她
And I don't want to lose her.
我不想失去她
...then fucking hate me, all the way fucking home
…再恨我 也得给我上车
in the fucking car!
给我回家!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
What are you fucking looking at?
你看什么看?
I'll stay, but you should put on pants.
我会留下 但你得把裤子穿上
So these are all buyers?
这些都是买♥♥家?
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表