剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Ugh!
我告诉他没事儿
I'm good for it as soon as Birdie releases my bi-monthly allowance in five weeks.
只要博蒂五周之内给我发了 每月发两次的补贴就没事了
Doesn't bi-monthly mean every two weeks?
每月两次不应该是两周一次吗?
That's what I thought, too.
以前我也是这么认为的
Anyway, we got into this... big... fight,
总之 我们吵得很凶
and he got really mad and he stormed out.
他很生气 摔门而去
Said I was being completely solipsistic.
说我太以自我为中心
I looked it up. It means you think you're the center of the universe
我还特意查了 意思是 觉得自己是宇宙的中心
and you don't care about other people.
不在乎别人
Which is completely insane, because I hate being alone.
这不可能嘛 我讨厌独自一个人
You need to talk to him.
你需要和他谈谈
How? I don't know where he is.
怎么谈?我都不知道他在哪儿
I keep calling the house, but nobody answers.
我不停往家里打电♥话♥ 但一直没人接
Does he have any other friends
他有别的朋友
or someone he might be staying with? Someplace he might be?
能同住的人 或者可能会去的地方吗?
Yeah, I mean, he has this one friend who tends a bar
有 他有个朋友 在好莱坞一个地方做调酒师
at this place in Hollywood.
弗洛里安晚上不值班的时候
I think Florian goes there sometimes on his night off.
有时候应该会去那里
Well, let's go and see if we can find him.
我们过去看看能不能找到他
All right. So I'm some yuppie head of a shitty network in Anaheim.
我是阿纳海姆一个糟烂电视台的 雅皮士负责人
I think the sun rises and sets in my own asshole.
我觉得太阳在我的屁♥眼♥里日出日落
What are you gonna pitch me
怎样设计节目 才能让我觉得自己
to make me feel like less of a bourgeois douchebag? Debbie.
不是中产阶级废物呢?黛比你说
All right, let's get Ruth in here, though. She came up with the idea.
我们让露丝加入吧 是她想到的创意
No, no, this is a classic soap plot. I got this. Okay.
不 这是经典肥皂剧剧情 我可以搞定的
In a kidnapping story, the next step is...
在绑♥架♥剧情中 下一步是…
for... the... grieving mother to make a public plea for her child's safe return.
悲痛欲绝的母亲公开求情 希望孩子可以安全回来
Then we cut to a remote cabin in the Montana wilderness
然后切换到蒙大拿州野外 一个偏僻的小木屋
where we see a hermit realize this is his long-lost wife and child
在这里我们看到一位隐士发现 这是他失散已久的妻子女儿
who he'd forgottenxa0because he was in a fire, suffered amnesia.
他曾在火灾中失忆 忘掉了她们
My son, who I gave birth to after my going away,
在我归隐之前出生的儿子
falls in love with my long-lost daughter.
爱上了我失散已久的女儿
I have to stop their wedding.
我要阻止他们的婚礼
She's already pregnant with their incest baby.
但她已经怀了近亲的孩子
Oh, wait, wait! Jesus Christ! It's raining...
外面下着雨… 别说了 天啊
I mean, it's a wrestling show for kids, not...
这是给孩子们看的摔跤节目
not Guiding goddamn Light.
不是《指路明灯》那种狗血剧
You're so dismissive. Really?
你态度好鄙视 真的吗?
That's the longest I've ever let a woman who I'm not sleeping with
这是我听非床伴女性说话没有打断
speak uninterrupted.
最长的一次了
You're welcome. It's an honor.
不用谢 这是一种荣誉
It's not the show.
节目不能这样
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧
We could do a "loser leaves town" match.
我们可以弄一个 “败者离城”比赛
Huh? Or... or... or a handicap match. Three against one. That's a classic.
对吧?或者障碍赛 一对三一直是经典
Or a wedding! People love an in-the-ring wedding!
或者婚礼!观众喜欢擂台上的婚礼!
What? They're all girls.
什么?选手都是姑娘
Who are they gonna marry? Each other?
她们要和谁结婚?同性结婚?
It's a good point.
有道理
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
My official autograph.
我的官方签名
Thought about using the Cyrillic alphabet, but maybe that's pretentious.
本来想用西西里尔字母 但那样可能有点炫耀的感觉
I have to do something to stand out.
我得做点儿什么才能引人注目
They seem to have forgotten all about me.
他们似乎把我忘没了
They're having some big network meeting about story lines
他们去开了电视台大会
for the rest of the season?
研究本季剩下的剧情
They didn't even talk to me about how to play through the baby thing!
他们都没和我谈过 怎么把那个宝宝的剧情演完
Wanna talk about why this is making you so hostile?
你要不要说说 为什么这让你充满敌意?
I'm not hostile.
我没有敌意
I just don't wanna sell my picture to a bunch of strangers.
我只是不想把我的照片 卖♥♥给一堆陌生人
You're on a TV show, Sheila.
你在出演电视节目 希拉
There's an audience. This is part of the job.
电视节目是有观众的 这是你工作的一部分
Wow. That's all yours?
哇 这些都是给你的?
They all have a million questions.
他们总有无数个问题
"Where are you from?
你是哪里人?
Do you have brothers and sisters?
你有兄弟姐妹吗?
Is that your real name?
那是你的真名吗?
What did you do before GLOW?"
你参加《华摔联盟》前是什么职业?
They wanna know more about you.
他们想更了解你
There's a man that dresses up like me.
还有个男的 打扮成我的样子
It's demeaning.
太有失身份了
He likes you.
因为他喜欢你
They all like you! You have fans!
他们都喜欢你!你有粉丝!
What did you think would happen?
不然你觉得是怎样?
I don't like people staring.
我不喜欢被人盯着
Honestly, Sheila, after five years of walking around Los Angeles
说实话 希拉 穿着裘皮紧身衣 在洛杉矶闯荡了五年
in a fur corset, you'd think you'd be used to that.
应该早就习惯了被别人紧盯
Hello.
喂?
Ruth Wilder? This is Ruth Wilder.
是露丝·怀尔德吗? 我是
Really?
真的吗?
I think that should be fine.
我觉得应该可以
Let me just get a pen.
等我拿笔 记一下
Two pages. Isn't this beautiful?
三页 “最美的…”
Me too.
我也是
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
"...my mom does when she gets home..."
“我妈妈早上起来第一件事…”
That was Tom Grant's secretary on the line.
刚才电♥话♥里是汤姆·格兰特的秘书
The head of the network.
电视台负责人
She said he's a big fan of Zoya,
说他是卓娅的超级粉丝
and he wants to meet tomorrow night for dinner
他想明晚见面吃饭
to talk about my future on show.
聊聊我在节目中的未来
Really happy for you.
真为你高兴
Shenanigans. Must be an Irish place like Bennigan's.
恶作剧酒吧 肯定像班尼根餐馆一样 是爱尔兰风格
I love this song. Let's dance!
我喜欢这首歌♥ 我们来跳舞吧
Are you Eric?
你是艾瑞克吗?
I can't hear you, darlin'.
听不清 亲爱的
Uh, I'm looking for Eric.
我找艾瑞克
Hey, Eeyore.
嘿 里奥
You're being paged by Malibu Ken.
你被芭比男模召唤了
What can I do for you?
需要什么?
Uh, I'm looking for a friend of mine.
我在找我一个朋友
Florian.
弗洛里安?
I think you know him.
你应该认识他吧?
You must be Bash. He talks about you a lot.
你一定是巴斯了 他总谈起你
Well, he's my butler, so... um...
他是我的管家 所以…
Is he here?
他在这里吗?
He hasn't been here in a couple of weeks. Last time, he left his bar tab open.
他已经好几周没来了 上次来的时候还没买♥♥单
You gonna take care of it?
你要帮他付一下吗?
I'm just kidding.
我开玩笑的
What can I get you to drink?
你想喝点什么?
On me.
我请客
No, uh, no, thank you. I mean, I can pay for my own drinks.
不了 谢谢 我可以自己买♥♥单
And I'm actually not thirsty now.
我现在不太想喝东西
Or ever.
以后也不想喝
Florian's not here.
弗洛里安不在这儿
He's not? No, we're going.
不在? 不在 我们走吧
Can we please stay?
可以不走吗?
Rhonda's new friend Bruce said
朗达的新朋友布鲁斯说
there's gonna be a Pink Flamingos look-alike contest,
一会儿有类似《粉红色的火烈鸟》
and I wanna see everybody dressed as flamingos.
那种比赛 我想看所有人打扮成火烈鸟的样子
I'm leaving, all right? So, here, take this.
我要走了 好吗?给你 拿着
It's for a cab home. I'll see you later.
回家的打车费 回头见
Wait.
等一下
We'll find Florian.
我们会找到弗洛里安的
It's gonna be okay.
不会有事的
Ruth Wilder. Here for Tom Grant.
露丝·怀尔德 来找汤姆·格兰特
Bungalow two.
2号♥别♥墅♥
Well, I think it's a dinner reservation.
我以为是预定的晚餐
Mr. Grant always takes dinner meetings in his room.
格兰特先生的晚餐会议 都在他的房♥间里
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表