剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
And after I gave him a tour of my laboratory,
我带他参观了我的实验室之后
we each put a lock of our hair into a beaker
我们两个都在烧杯中放了一缕青丝
to make sure we're compatible, you know, scientifically, which we are.
寓意在科学上来讲我们意气相投 我们也的确如此
And so I said, "Yes, I'll marry you!"
所以我说:“我愿意嫁给你”
So, marrying a fan on television.
和粉丝在电视上结婚
Okay, come on. This has gotta be some kind of stunt.
太假了 一看就是噱头
Hey, sorry. We forgot to set an alarm. Shh!
抱歉 我们忘定闹钟了
You also forget to tell her to cover up that hickey?
你还忘了提醒她把吻痕遮起来吧?
Not a stunt. It's a wedding. Is it noticeable?
不是噱头 就是婚礼 吻痕很明显吗?
It looks like a leech made a home on her neck.
看着像一只蚂蟥定居在她脖子上
...Sheila, good one.
希拉 这个比喻恰当
Is it just for television?
只是为了电视效果吗?
It's very real, Dan.
是真实的 丹
I've got the marriage license right here.
我结婚证都在这儿呢
Yes! Zoya hate American wedding.
没错 卓娅痛恨美式婚礼
Is... Is bourgeois capitalist scam
为了提高收视率
for make huge TV ratings, Danielle.
搞出的资本主义骗局 丹尼尔
Okay, uh, it's Dan.
好吧 我的名字是丹
Let's talk about ratings for a second.
我们先来聊聊收视率、人气
You girls have become quite the sleeper hit here in Los Angeles.
你们最近真是风靡洛杉矶
I mean, our phone lines are lighting up like crazy.
我们热♥线♥电♥话♥快被打爆了
You must have some very dedicated fans.
你们肯定有很多忠实粉丝
We do. We'd marry all our fans if we could.
是的 真希望我们可以嫁给所有粉丝
We got time for one more call.
我们还可以再接通最后一个电♥话♥
Hello, you're on with the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling.
您好 您已连线《华丽女子摔跤联盟》
This is Big Kurt Jackson, of The Lumberjacksons,
我是杰克逊三兄弟中的大科特杰克逊
and I'm choppin' mad at Machu Picchu. Hey, Kurt?
我对马丘比丘满腹怨气 喂 科特
Could we talk about this later... privately?
我们可以之后私聊吗?
It's too late for talking. You went on live TV and used my moves.
晚了 聊天已经无法挽回了 你在电视直播上盗用我的招式动作
You're a liar, a thief.
你是个骗子 小偷
Wow, very dramatic stuff. Uh, Machu, any reaction?
太有戏剧性了 马丘 你会如何回应?
Machu Picchu is one of the most honorable wrestlers that I know.
马丘比丘是我认识的 最光荣正直的摔跤手
And behind every lady wrestler hoping to make it,
每一位想成功的女性摔跤手
is a man trying to bring her down.
身后都有一位想扳倒她的男人
So if y'all want to see our moves, then come to our big wedding finale,
大家想看我们的招式动作 请收看本周四晚的
live this Thursday night, and see if I can hold on to my crown.
大结局婚礼现场录制 看看我能否坐稳冠军宝座
Well, that's our show.
今天的节目就到这里
If you can't make it down to the taping,
如果您无法亲临现场录制
tune in to K-DTV, Saturday at two a.m.
请在周六凌晨两点锁定K-DTV电视台
This is Dan Lyon, and we're Lyon Low.
我是丹·莱恩 我们下期节目再“莱”
Here's a song for the bride.
请听一首献给新娘的歌♥
♪
走向教堂
♪
我要结婚了
♪
走向教堂
♪
我们要结婚了
♪
呀 我是如此爱你…
All right, so can we agree to be people about this, you know,
我们可否在这件事上达成一致 更像别人一点
like people who talk every once in a while
像别人那样 时常聊聊
about their kid and how she's doing?
他们的孩子 孩子过得怎么样?
Yeah, yeah, we could do that.
好 我们可以时常聊聊
We can... We can, uh...
我们可以…
talk about how you can help with her college tuition.
聊聊你怎么帮她解决大学学费的问题
Okay.
好吧
Hey,
嘿
Good luck with your show.
祝你节目顺利
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Uh... You know, it was... it was nice seeing you again.
再次见到你 我很高兴
Okay.
再会
I hate Sacramento.
我讨厌萨克拉门托
It's like going back to the 1950s.
感觉像回到20世纪50年代
All right. You know, I lived through the 1950s.
我就生活在那个年代
I... I think you're gonna be fine.
你会习惯的
Will you visit?
你会来看我吗?
Probably not.
应该不会
But you have a room here, okay?
但这里的房♥间一直给你留着 好吗?
And we'll work on Rosalie.
我们一起面对罗莎莉的问题
But you gotta stop lying to her, because it's not helping your case.
但你不能再对她说谎了 因为说谎对你的情况没有任何帮助
Look, come here. Come on.
靠过来 我抱抱你
Finish your screenplay.
把你的剧本写完
Finish yours.
先把你的剧本写完
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
Hey, uh, where's the VIP section?
贵宾区在哪儿?
Oh, is this it?
这儿就是啊?
Laying it on a little thick, aren't you?
就我们两个人 搞这么多椅子
They have a match to show us.
他们要向我们展示一场比赛
Yeah, I know. That's why I'm here.
我知道 所以我才会来这里
Okay. We know what you're thinking.
我们知道你们在想什么
"How can she wrestle with a cast?"
“她打着石膏怎么摔跤” 但是…
But... wait, watch.
请拭目以待
See, I'm a novelty act.
看 我是清奇的演员
People love watching someone beat the odds.
人们喜欢看别人被爆冷击败
It's an underdog story.
逆袭的故事
Okay, all right, great, peg leg. Take it away.
很好 小瘸子 开始吧
Okay.
好
Oh, my God. It's all so slow and weird.
天啊 好慢 好诡异
She really wants to wrestle, the girls really want her to wrestle...
她真的很想摔跤 姑娘们都希望她来摔跤
Oh, not the body slam!
别用泰山压顶!
...Sam, make it be over.
叫停吧
All right, that's it. Ladies, sorry.
好了 就到这里 女士们 抱歉打扰
Let's stop. It's really not working.
我们不摔了 这样不行
No, no, it's about to pick up steam, I swear.
节奏马上会快起来 我保证
Oh! Or... what if I rip my cast off
不如我把石膏拆掉
and land one last move,
最后放出大招
and then, you know, you can rag-doll me around...
然后你们把我当洋娃娃一样围起来
If we didn't have executives sitting in the front row...
可是我们前排有董事就坐…
Yeah.
是啊
I might never wrestle again. I don't wanna go out like this.
我可能再也无法摔跤了 我不想这样退役
If we have a good enough show,
如果我们的节目足够好
you'll have plenty of opportunities to wrestle again.
你有很多再次摔跤的机会
All... All right. Ruth, you're with me, co-directing.
好吧 露丝你和我一起 联合指导
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah, you're gonna do it anyways,
真的 不然你也会指手画脚
so, let's just make it official.
倒不如让你光明正大地指导
Sure. Yeah,
好啊
whatever the show needs.
我义不容辞
Okay. Okay? All right.
好 可以吗?好
That was great. Yeah.
太好了 是的
You did good. We tried.
你做得很好 尽力了
It's all good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Hey.
嘿
You were supposed to bring a full crew.
你应该带着一队人过来
I got four more people, Mr. Howard.
霍华德先生 我们还有四个人
All right, listen, I want you to start with the upstairs guest bedroom.
好 听好 我想让你们从楼上的客房♥开始
Okay? Just... ...empty it out.
好吗?就…全部清空
Whatever clothes you find, anything in drawers, or the sheets.
一切衣服 抽屉里的一切 床单
Just throw it all away, okay? Yeah.
全部扔掉 好吗? 好
I want you to scrub down the house. I mean everything.
然后把整个房♥子打扫干净 不要留死角
Every fucking baseboard, every floor tile...
每一间地下室 每一块地板砖…
Just bleach it! Just bleach the whole fucking thing.
整个房♥子漂白一遍!
Okay? Okay.
好吗? 好
You should wear gloves.
你应该戴手套
I know. We've dealt with this before.
我知道 我们知道该怎么做
All right, guys. Come on!
好了 伙计们 开工!
All right.
好
Now I'm standing here, being all nervous...
现在我站在这里 十分紧张…
zoom in...
镜头拉近…
and then bridesmaids, bridesmaids, bridesmaids.
然后这边都是伴娘…
And then, Rhonda and her father walk down the aisle.
朗达和她父亲走上红毯
Britannica doesn't have a father.
大英百科全书没有父亲
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表