剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
...Sam? Hey.
山姆 你好
What's going on? Oh, man. Cherry's in a bad place.
怎么了? 切瑞现在不太好
This pretentious asshole director doesn't understand her.
这个自命不凡的混♥蛋♥导演不理解她
She's locked herself in the trailer, refusing to come to set.
她现在把自己锁在拖车里 拒绝去片场
It's not my problem anymore.
已经不是我该管的问题了
Okay. Now look, man.
好吧 哥们儿
Anytime you need Cherry, she shows up for you.
每次你需要切瑞的时候 她都为你出现
She taught a bunch of actresses how to wrestle
她教了很多女演员怎样摔跤
so you'd look like you knew what you were doing.
你好像并不清楚自己在干什么
Oh, what? So I owe her? Yes!
怎么的?这样我就欠她的? 对!
She's got a lead role.
她拿到了主演
And she's about toxa0get fired. And I don't know how to helpxa0her.
现在要被开除了 我不知道该怎么帮她
Hey, Debbie, do you think you can oversee
嗨 黛比 你可以自己盯着
the last 30 seconds of your masterpiecexa0here?
拍摄你伟大作品的后30秒吗?
Totally. Yeah, we got it covered.
没问题 放心吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Cherry! Come on, baby, come out, Cherry!
切瑞!别这样 宝贝 出来!
All right, all right, all right.
行了别敲了
Hey... hey, Cherry, it's Sam.
嗨 切瑞 我是山姆
You want to come out and talk?
能出来谈谈吗?
I can't believe you brought him here!
你居然把他带到这儿来了!
He wants to help. Well, I'm not coming out.
他想帮忙! 我是不会出去的
And you don't have to, baby. No pressure.
你不用出来 宝贝 不用有压力
She needs to get the fuck out of that trailer.
她需要从这个该死的拖车里出来
All right, all right. Listen, Cherry. You don't have to come out.
好吧 听着 切瑞 你可以不用出来
But why don't you just let me in, and we can talk?
要不你让我进去 我们谈谈?
Talk about what?
谈什么?
I have no lines!
我没有台词了
My scalp's on fire! They put all this shit in my hair!
我头皮烧得疼 他们在我头发生涂了各种东西
All right. Well, can't you just wash it out?
好吧 你就不能洗掉吗?
No, I can't wash it out! It's permanent.
没法洗掉 是永久发型
I got this job. So, I did something right.
我拿到了这份工作 肯定是有些地方演得好
Right? Yeah.
对吧? 对
But now, no one would explain what the fuck I'm doing wrong!
但是现在没有人跟我解释 我到底哪里演得不好了!
Just when her laugh should be the most fun,
她应该是最笑颜如花的年纪
the most carefree,
最无忧无虑的年纪
Lisa's baby is destroying
丽莎的孩子会毁掉
all the wonderful things her future might hold.
她未来可能拥有的一切美好事物
...Here comes college.
大学来了
...Poopy diapey!
烦躁不安!
Stop! No!
不!
Perky bosom? Nice figure?
紧致的胸部?姣好的身材?
No! Say goodbye.
不! 都要说再见了
Look! A fun party Lisa would love to go to.
看!丽莎喜欢去的有趣的派对
Stop it!
叫停!
Yay! International travel.
这是国际旅行
Wow. That is a terrifying baby.
真是个可怕的宝宝
No, Conrad! I'm not readyxa0to have sex!
不 康莱德!我还没准备好发♥生♥关♥系♥
A baby could destroy my future.
孩子会毁掉我的前程
I'm not gonna lie.xa0I'm pretty proud.
实话说 我很骄傲
Yup. Me, uh... Me, too. So, heading out.
是的 我也是 我要走了
You know what?
其实
I'd just love to redo my narration.
我想重录旁白
We can do that tomorrow, or anytime.
我们可以明天弄 或者找个时间
You take off, and Ruth and I can stay and finish.
你走吧 露丝和我留下来完成
Really? Don't you have to go home?
真的?你不用回家吗?
No, I have a babysitter for tonight. So, I... I can keep working.
不用 我今晚请了保姆 我可以继续工作
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Don't let me keep you.
别让我留你
Hey, I hope your date likes the "if axa0devil managed a Sizzler" look.
希望你的约会 像“恶魔管理西餐厅”一样
Hey! Hey.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't be mad.
别生气
I'm not mad. I'm... other things.
我没生气 是别的原因
This job is important to me.
这份工作对我很重要
Right, except the job ended. Now, it's just make-believe work
是啊 但现在工作已经结束了 现在只是
created by a crazy lady who clearly doesn't want to go home.
一个不想回家的疯婆子在假装工作
She's getting divorced.
她刚离婚
It's complicated.
很复杂
Look, to me,
听着 我觉得
it looks like you're a really nice person
你是一个很好的人
who's being taken advantage of by herxa0friend.
你被朋友欺负了
No. It's not.
没有 不是的
Debbie and I are both highly ambitiousxa0people,
黛比和我都是很有野心的人
and I'm sorry if that makes youxa0uncomfortable.
如果这让你不舒服 我很抱歉
Right.
好
Thanks for that.
谢谢你和我说这些
It's fine. You know what? You keep working.
没事 这样吧 你继续工作
Later, Ruth.
下次吧 露丝
...wasn't for the birthmark on his arm,
如果不是他胳膊上的胎记
my mother wouldn't have been able to identify the body.
我妈妈根本认不出来他的尸体
Don't be so hard on yourself, Chambers. You were just a kid.
不要太自责难过 查博斯 你当时还是个孩子
Still, he was my brother.
那毕竟是我哥哥啊
The day ofxa0Michael's funeral was the day I vowed toxa0be a cop.
迈克尔葬礼那天 我发誓要成为警♥察♥
You... you can stop it.
可以停了
What do you see?
你觉得怎么样?
Well, it's not your fault.
不是你的错
You were never trained as an actress. You're a stunt woman.
你没有受过演员的专业训练 你是特技女演员
And physically, probably thexa0best I've ever worked with.
身体条件可能是我合作过的最好的
But when it comes to words and emotions, they're just, you know... They're...
但是台词和感情 就…
not connecting.
没有融合在一起
You know, they're just... They're just separate pieces.
是完全分离的
But who knows, you know?
但是谁知道呢
Maybe with a few years of coaching and classes...
或许经过几年的训练和上课
I don't know. But you're not there now.
我不知道 但你现在还达不到
You're not a lead, honey.
你还不能演主角
And that's why they're trying to change your hair and are cutting your lines.
所以他们才换掉你的发型 缩减你的台词
They don't know how to fix it.
他们不知道该怎么改
They're gonna fire me, aren't they?
他们会开除我 对吧?
God!
天啊!
I don't want to be fired.
我不想被开除
I know it's a conflict of interest 'cause we're at the same network,
我知道这有点利益冲突 因为我们是同一个电视台 但我不管
but screw it. I want Cherry back
我要切瑞回来 因为实话说
'cause honestly, I can't... I can't make GLOW without her.
没有她 我没办法拍《华摔联盟》
What about Chambers and Gold? It's supposed to be a two-hander.
查博斯和高德 应该演双重角色怎么办?
All right. So, retool it.
好吧 那就重新安排
You know? Make it about a police detective
把故事变成一个警♥察♥探员
whose partner getsxa0brutally murdered in the first scene.
她的伴侣在第一现场被残忍♥杀害
Uh, yeah, she has to continue on,
她必须要继续坚持
and she... she pledges to avenge her partner's death.
发誓要为伴侣的死报仇
Huh? Call it something like, uh, you know, Good as Gold.
剧名叫《高尚高登》之类的
I can work with that.
这个倒是可以
Of course you can work with that. I'm a fucking genius.
当然可以了 我可是个天才
Oh, God, this is such a nightmare.
天啊 真是一场噩梦
Oh, God! How am I gonna have sex tonight?
天啊 我今晚怎么约炮
I'm so filled with shit, there's no extra room for a dick.
我满肚子屎 没有地方容得下男人那东西了
Oh, man, I really thought adult baby was justxa0gonna knock it out of me.
天啊 我真的以为成年宝宝在擂台上 给我甩出去会帮助我排便呢
Too bad you didn't take me up on my grandma'sxa0cure.
你没用我奶奶的秘方 真是可惜
You could be having so much sexxa0by now. Fine, Jenny.
用了你现在就可以尽情约炮了 好吧 珍妮
Tell me the ancient Chinese cure already.
快告诉我那个古老的中国秘方吧
Cambodian.
柬埔寨秘方
You gonna brew me some herbs? You gonna brew me some...
你要给我熬草药吗?给我熬…
Sort of.
差不多吧
Oh, God.
天啊
That is not a fucking secret cure, Jenny! Enemas belong to the Jews.
这哪是祖传秘方 珍妮! 灌肠是犹太人发明的
Well, do you want it or not?
你要还是不要?
Fine, do it.
好吧 来吧
What?
什么?
But, no, I'm not doing it for you.
不 我才不会给你弄
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表