剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
We got a big match coming up. We need to focus.
马上有一场大赛 我们需要全身心投入
Why don't you calm down? They're just airing their shit.
冷静点吧?她们不过是在翻旧账
Calm down?xa0Why don't you calm down?
冷静?你才要冷静吧?
Oh, I'm calm and ready for our tango.
我很冷静 我也准备好与你共舞了
Yo, stop fucking flirting with me. I'm straight, and I'm married.
少调戏我 我是直的 而且我结婚了
What can we say? We're naturally gifted show-women.
我们还能说什么? 我们是与生俱来的表演者
You're hams with hacky jokes... I did unspeakable things for that jacket!
你表演手段太拙劣了 我对那件外套做了不可描述的事情
And I know you sewed extra sequins into the crotch area of my costume.
我知道你在我服装的裆部 多缝了很多亮片
Maybe your vulva is overly sensitive.
可能是你下♥体♥过于敏感
Everybody shut the fuck up!
都给我闭嘴!
Do you guys want to stay at two a.m.? Is that what you want?
你们想熬到凌晨两点吗? 真要那样吗?
'Cause you guys are wasting a lot of time talking about complete nonsense.
你们浪费这么多时间 讨论没有意义的事情
You wanna know why the men are better?
知道为什么他们男的更好吗?
It's because they shut up, do their jobs,
是因为他们知道闭上嘴做正事
and they don't talk about their feelings ever.
永远不会把自己的感受讲出来
So, stop arguing about petty bullshit and get back to stretching.
别再讨论鸡毛蒜皮的小事了 回到摔跤上去
Because this week is gonna bexa0impossible.
因为这周会异常艰难
Everything is gonna be hard.
困难重重
You guys might not even be able to walkxa0by the end of all this,
你们比赛完之后可能都没法走路了
but our wrestlingxa0is gonna be great.
但我们的摔跤节目会很棒
Who's ready to do this?
准备好了吗?
One.
一
Two.
二
Three...
三…
Fortysix...
46…
Forty-seven. Forty-eight.
47 48……
Get over the shoulder.
扛过肩膀 该死!
Okay, Ruth, I don't... I mean...
露丝 我不… 我…
Guys, look at each other. Communicate.
你们看着彼此 交流
This is basic stuff.
这是最基本的
How many times do I have to tell you?
还要让我再说几次?
You gotta get her butt over your shoulder, or this is not gonna work.
你要把她的屁♥股♥扛过你的肩膀 不然都是白费
Ready?
准备好了?
Yes.
是的
Down, down, down. Yep, yep, yep.
往下 对
And I'll...
然后我…
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but that was closer.
我也不想打消你们的积极性 但是只比刚才好一点
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah?
对! 对了?
I don't know what to do. Wait, hold on!
不知道我能否成功 等下!
Yeah! I did it!
耶!我成功了!
I'm gonna huff!
我很生气!
And I'm gonna puff!
要放大招了!
And I'm gonna blow your house down!
我要扳倒你!
You're rocking the wrong chord!
滚去那边吧!
Go hard!
再狠点!
...Yes!
好!
Okay, wake up. Let's go.
醒醒 我们该走了
Hey, Sleeping Beauty.
嘿 睡美人
Oh, are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑?
Come on, I hate going to things by myself. Justine!
别这样 我不喜欢自己一个人去 贾斯汀?
Oh, hey, Billy. Hey, Billy's here.
嗨 比利你来了 比利来找你了
All right, fine.
好吧
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Sleep tight.
你好好睡吧
What are you doing?
你这是什么意思?
I wasn't sure if you wanted me to sit near you.
我不确定 你是否愿意让我坐你旁边
So you choose to sit right behind me? It's... it's creepy.
所以你就选择坐在我后面?好吓人
So, should I...
那我能…
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Justine invited me.
贾斯汀请我来的
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
Sleeping.
睡觉呢
Is she okay? I don't know.
她没事吧? 我不知道
Where's your boyfriend?
你男朋友在哪儿?
Boyfriend? Russell.
男朋友? 拉塞尔
...Did he ditch you tonight?
他今晚把你丢下了?
No, we...
不是 我们…
never really became a thing. It kind ofxa0ended before it started.
没发展成那种关系 还没开始就结束了
Mr. Sylvia, you can intro the film, if you'dxa0like.
西尔维亚先生 你可以介绍一下电影 开个场
Say a few words.
说几句
What? I...
什么?我…
No, I... Yeah.
不是 我…
Just... just play it.
直接放电影吧
Just play it.
直接放就好
You don't have to go up to the front. You can do it right here.
不用到前面去说 在这里说两句就行
I... I think I'm just gonna sit.
我还是坐着吧
Sam. What?
山姆? 怎么了?
Come on, say something.
来吧 说两句吧
No.
不说
He'll say something.
他会说两句的
Uh, this is Gina the Machina.
影片叫《机械姬吉娜》
I made it when I was younger.
我年轻的时候拍的
I think there is some good stuff in it.
有些内容还是挺有趣的
I don't fucking remember.
不过我忘记了
Is this the one with the anal birth?
这是肛♥门♥分娩那首歌♥吗?
Don't walk in there. There's a darkness!
不要进去 那里一片黑暗
You're a genius, Mr. Sylvia.
您真天才 西尔维亚先生
Oh. Wow. Don't call me Mr. Sylvia, but... but thank you.
不用叫我西尔维亚先生 谢谢夸奖
Your use of jumping the line in How It Ate and the dysfunctional...
您在拍摄它食人时候使用的手法 还有功能失调…
"Disorientation."
“迷惑”
...disorientation factor is masterful. Justine told us
迷惑的元素驾驭得太好了 贾斯汀告诉我们的
we'd love it.
我们很喜欢
Justine? How do you know Justine?
贾斯汀?你们怎么认识贾斯汀?
Oh, we're all in AV Club together.
我们都在影视俱乐部
Okay. Mmhmm.
好吧
See? You have a whole fan club of teenagersxa0who adore your movie
看吧?你有整个俱乐部的青少年粉丝 他们喜欢你的电影
that they are, for sure, too young to see.
不过显然他们年纪太小 不适合看这样的电影
You know, I almost didn't come.
我差点没有来
I thought you were still angry with me.
我以为你还在生我的气
I'm not angry with you.
我没有生你的气
I'm an insecure old man.
我是个没有安全感的老头子
I get defensive.
我产生了严重的戒心
Sue me.
起诉我吧
I liked your movie. Oh, come on.
我很喜欢你的电影 拉倒吧
Really? Yeah!
真的吗? 当然!
Those kids were right. It was...
那些孩子们说得对 真的很…
disorienting. You were... doing your own thing.
迷惑 你以前真有自己的风格
Are, sorry. You are doing... No. No, you're right.
抱歉 现在也有 不 你说得对
You're right. That was...
你说得对 那是…
...me 20 years ago.
20年前的我
My hands all overxa0everything, making everybody crazy.
什么事情都插一手 惹恼了所有人
I mean, when I was trying to get that shotxa0of the meat grinder,
拍那个绞肉机镜头的时候
I made my operator so frustrated that hexa0quit and... and, like...
我惹恼了镜头师 他直接辞职了
almost threw the camera at me.
差点把摄影机砸向我
I had to shoot the rest of the movie myself.
剩下的内容我就只能自己拍了
You shot that? I did.
那是你拍的? 是的
You know...
你知道…
I'm accustomed to a certain level of failure.
我一定程度上习惯了失败
It's just that when a project usually goes wrong,
一个项目失败的时候
I know exactly what happened.
我通常很清楚问题出在哪里
And it's usually me getting in my own way or me not listening to other people.
通常是我自己挡了自己的路 或者是我自己不听别人的劝导
But with GLOW...
但是《华摔联盟》…
I have no idea why they shit-canned us.
我不知道他们为什么封♥杀♥我们
Not a fucking clue. None.
完全没有头绪
I know why.
我知道为什么
That guy Tom Grant,
是那个人 汤姆·格兰特
he called me in for a meeting in his hotelxa0room.
他把我叫到他的酒店房♥间开会
And he...
然后他…
came on to me.
走向我
And I took off before anything happened,xa0but...
什么都还没发生的时候 我就跑了
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表