剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
Hi, we're here for the show. Shh!
你好 我们是来看节目的
Ruth, we've got four late arrivals.
露丝 有四个人来晚了
Copy. Front row, left.
收到 第一排左边
Let's go.
我们走
Two-on-one. I'm calling a two-on-one.
二对一比赛
Oh! And here come the Biddy Sisters,
这是我们的老太婆姐妹 像一袋脏衣服一样
dropping off a clothesline like a bag of dirty laundry!
从晾衣绳上掉下来
Would someone please call the ASPCA? 'Cause this is animal cruelty!
谁给美国防止虐待动物协会 打个电♥话♥?这是虐待动物
Excuse me! Excuse me! You can't go up there.
不好意思!你不能上去
Oh! Hey, it's you.
哦 嗨 是你啊
Hey.
嗨
Edna Rosenblatt just hammering on the Wolf.
埃德娜·罗森布拉特在捶打女狼
Boy, oh, boy, this is a classic example of nature versus nursing home!
天啊 这是大自然对战疗养院的经典实例
Russell!
拉塞尔!
Let's turn on the audience, all right?
我们去拍观众 好吧?
Phil, stay put. I'm liking that frame up here.
菲尔 原位不动 我很喜欢上面这个画面
Two!
一 二
Hey, find me some energized faces, will you?
给我拍点有活力的面孔 好吧?
Oh, come on.
加油
Ooh. Keep trying.
好吧 继续找
You know you're supposed to lose, right?
嘿 你应该输掉这场比赛 你知道吧?
I'll only go when it's my time! It's your time.
我只在适当的时候输 现在就输
And she's up again!
她又起来了!
Why is this match not over?
这场比赛怎么还没结束?
What? I'm working.
怎么了?我在工作
I can't find my house key.
我找不到家里的钥匙了
In the jacket, on the chair.
椅子上 夹克口袋里
And she's down again!
她又倒下了
One, two, three! And she's staying down.
一 二 三! 她没有起来
That's it, ladies and gentlemen, the Biddies win!
女士们 先生们 结果揭晓了 老太婆赢了!
It's a victory for the old and aged!
这是老年人的胜利!
One final glimmer of glory before they're both six feet under!
他们入土前的最后一次无上荣耀!
Finally.
终于完了!
Are you ever coming home for dinner? 'Cause there's no food in the house.
你会回家吃晚餐吗? 家里没有食物
Just take 50 out of the wallet.
从钱包里拿50块
That's a lot. Guess I'll use the extra on drugs.
给这么多 剩下的我就嗑药了
Um, I wanted to make sure Justine found you.
我过来看看贾斯汀找没找到你
Oh! I guess she did.
看来是找到了
What is it about live taping that you women don't understand?
你们女人懂不懂什么是现场录制?
So, since I'm not wrestling, do you want me to do anything?
既然我不摔跤 有什么需要我做的吗?
Why don't you just assume that I don't need anything,
你不妨认为 我不需要你做任何事
and that I don't want to see you, okay?
而且我不想见到你 好吗?
Mmhmm. Up next,
接下来!
the match of the century! And the show's...
世纪之战!也是本节目…
Hey, sir! Hey!
嘿 先生!
Whoa! The show's not over! Have a seat, you old-timer!
节目还没结束呢! 请坐 老头!
Cool!
很酷!
Is it just me, or is this show dragging hairy ass?
只有我觉得这个节目无聊 还是长发的人都这么想?
It's harder than it looks.
比看上去艰难得多
It'd probably be a lot better if he put his best wrestler in
如果让他最好的摔跤手上节目 而不是因为她
instead of punishing her for making that boss-as-hell title sequence.
自作主张做了片头而惩罚她 节目或许会好很多
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for.
女士们 先生们 万众期待的时刻
She's a mother and a fighter, a true red-blooded American hero.
她是一位母亲 一位战士 真正的美国勇士英雄
The beautiful Liberty Belle!
美丽的自♥由♥美人!
Liberty Belle, how does it feel knowing that you won the crown fair and square,
自♥由♥美人 明明你是稳操胜券的 结果被社会福利女王抢占先机
only to have it stolen by the Welfare Queen?
你的感觉如何?
We do not work in this country to see all the spoils go to freeloaders!
我们在这个国家工作 不是让游手好闲的人白捡便宜的
If Welfare Queen wants the crown,
如果社会福利女王想要桂冠
she's gonna have to fight me for it in a real match!
必须要和我真枪实战对抗
Does she have better lighting than us now that she's a producer?
她是因为当了制片人 所以比我们更会点燃观众的激♥情♥吗?
No, that's just the internal glow that comes from power.
不 那是因为拥有权力 而散发的内在光芒
Buy yourself something pretty, baby!
去买♥♥一身漂亮点儿的衣服吧 宝贝!
Yeah, wake up, stupid!
醒醒吧 蠢货!
Smartest thing you could ever do!
这是你可以做的最明智的事情!
I think the set looks way better on TV than it does in person.
片场在电视上看着比实际上好得多
Ha! Do you know what it's like?
你知道这是什么感觉吗?
Ah! Real American royalty!
真正的美国皇室!
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
Looks like Welfare Queen isn't fighting anyone today!
社会福利女王今天 似乎不会和任何人对战!
Look, I'm sorry you're being punished for my mistake.
很抱歉 你因为我的错误受罚
With Sam.
因为山姆
He's angry, and I think that's why you had to fight Beirut this week
他很生气 应该是因为这样 你才在这周和贝鲁特对战
instead of Zoya.
而不是和卓娅
No, no. That's not why. Liberty Belle already vanquished Zoya.
不 不是那个原因 自♥由♥美人已经击败了卓娅
Now she's chasing Welfare Queen.
现在她要挑战社会福利女王
You're not the center of the story, Ruth.
你不是剧情的中心
Right.
很好
Well, I think the episode turned out great.
我觉得这一集拍得很好
Do you think Sam liked it?
你觉得山姆喜欢吗?
Thursday's show dragged.
周四的节目延后了
Matches were too long.
比赛太长了
When I cut away to the audience, it looked like they'd just eaten
我把镜头切换给观众的时候 他们看着像是刚吃了
a big Thanksgiving dinner. Sam, sorry to interrupt.
一顿感恩节大餐似的 抱歉打断你
Should I sit with the girls in case you have any notes for the announcer?
我应该跟姑娘们坐在一起吗? 说不定你想宣布点什么消息
Or do you want me to stay with you?
还是我和你一起站在这里?
What?
什么?
I'll just stay up here with you. Carry on.
我还是和你一起站在前面吧 你继续
Okay. So...
好吧
from here on out, instead of shooting five bloated matches
从现在起 我们不再拍摄冗长的五场比赛
that I have toxa0Frankenstein together in editing,
然后再后期剪辑到一起
we're just gonna film three.
我们以后拍三场
So you'll audition matches for me the Wednesday before the show,
你们在每周节目前的周三 试镜比赛给我看
and I will pick the best three matches.
我从里面选最好的三场
Wait, so we're not all gonna be on TV every week?
等下 所以我们 不是每周所有人都能上电视了?
Correct.
没错
That was Bash's idea. He thought you could use the incentive.
这是巴斯的主意 他觉得你们需要一点刺♥激♥
Right. Yes. Uh, originally, my idea was gonna be a cash bonus,
是的 我本来想用现金奖励作为刺♥激♥
but then I looked into it, and we can't afford it.
但我发现经费不够
But then Sam said, "You know what else is a great incentive? Fear."
然后山姆说 没有什么比恐惧更好的刺♥激♥了
No, competition. I said "competition."
不 竞争 我说的是竞争
Yes, you did. Uh, classic mistake.
是的 经典的错误
I love competition. Thins out the herd, encourages innovation...
我爱竞争 减少人数 激励创新…
Great. All right, so these are the matches I want to see at this week's auditions:
很好 以下是我这周试镜想看到的比赛:
All right, Welfare Queen, still ducking.
好 社会福利女王 依然不上场
Britannica versus Sheila.
大英百科全书对战希拉
All right? Beirut versus Machu.
好吗?贝鲁特对战马丘
Liberty Belle versus Fortune Cookie, Yeah!
自♥由♥美人对战幸运饼干
and Biddies versus Melrose.
老太婆对战梅勒妮
Ooh, goody! Youth versus decrepitude!
好啊 青春对战衰老
Define youth. Not you!
让你们见识一下青春 你就算了吧!
Sam. Sam.
山姆?
Yeah?
有事?
Uh, what about me?
我呢?
Oh, yeah. Uh... Zoya versus Junkchain.
对 卓娅对战垃圾锁链
Yolanda?
尤兰达?
She just started training.
她才开始训练
She doesn't know any moves.
她不懂什么招式
She had moves when I saw her.
刚见她的时候 她就会一招半式
Yeah, right, I got those kind of moves, but with wrestling, I'm like level one.
是的 我有那种招式 但是摔跤上我还是菜鸟
Yeah, but you know, between your can-do spirit
没错 但是你的“我能”精神
and her "will do anything" spirit,
和她的“无所不用其极”精神
I think you'll figure something out.
你们俩肯定会想到办法的
And, you know, Carmen's always here for help with the technical stuff.
卡门一直会在这里帮忙技术上的问题
All right? All right, let the games begin!
好吧?好 游戏开始
Carmen, can I get a session?
卡门 我可以预约吗?
Second dibs. Third.
第二个预约 第三个
That's not fair. You two are in the same match,
不公平 你们两个在同一场比赛
and Yolanda and I need the most help.
而我和尤兰达最需要帮助
It's not a needs-based system. it's a dibs-based system.
不是按需分配 而是按预约顺序分配
Sorry. Dibs is law.
抱歉 预约顺序是法则
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表