剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
All right. Doc, I... I got it.
没事的医生 我来吧
Sorry! Watch it!
抱歉! 注意点
All right. Just take it easy. Ow. Don't...
好吧 放松
I'm gonna go slowly.
我会脱得很慢
Ow. Don't touch it. Don't... Okay, I didn't do anything yet.
好吧 我还没… 我还没碰到呢
So... going slow.
慢慢的
All right. Here we go.
好 开始脱了
You didn't even feel it come off.
你都没感觉到脱鞋了
...Holy shit!
天啊
Oh, fuck! Can you feel your toes?
该死! 你脚趾有感觉吗?
Can you wiggle them?
可以扭动脚趾吗?
Good. Yeah.
还好? 是的
Let's see.
我看看
How does that feel?
这样疼吗?
It fucking hurts.
特别疼
Okay. So we're gonna take some X-rays, see what we got.
好 我们要拍个X光片 看看什么情况
Maryanne here will help you get set up. All right.
玛丽安会帮你准备的 好
Here you go.
给你敷一下
Oh, distract me.
帮我分散一下注意力
Well, I'm not gonna be my regular chipper self.
我不会像平常那样活泼的
I fucking hate hospitals.
我最讨厌医院了
I hope this helps while you wait.
你等着的时候 希望这些东西有用
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks. Yep.
谢谢 好
I stole these from your neighbor.
这些是我从你隔壁病房♥偷来的
Oh. I think he's dead anyway.
我觉得反正他已经死了
I gotta run. I think the nurse saw me.
我得走了 我感觉护士看到我了
Can you just...
你能帮我…
Hey, Dawn! What did the squid say to the bagpipe?
道恩 鱿鱼对风笛说了什么?
I don't know, Stacey. What did the squid say to thexa0bagpipe?
我不知道 史黛西 鱿鱼对风笛说了什么?
I'd fuck you if I could get you out of those pajamas.
如果我能让你脱了睡衣 我就睡你
I don't get it! 'Cause you're a dummy.
我不懂 那是因为你傻
I made a frog.
我折了一只青蛙
Oh. Sam.
山姆
"If two men fight together,
如果两位男士打架
and the wife of onexa0draws near to rescue her husband
其中一位的妻子过来 从攻击她丈夫的人的手中
from the hand of the one attacking him
救她的丈夫
and puts her hand down and seizes him by the genitals,
把手放到下面 抓住他的蛋蛋
then you shall cut off her hand!"
就应该剁掉她的手
It's like an action movie. I should've read this sooner.
像动作片一样 我怎么没早点读到这个
♪
她的名字叫露丝 受伤住院真可惜
♪
别伤感 别担心
♪
我们是来帮你的 什么能和“心”押韵呢?
Say hello to my little friend. Hello!
跟我的小朋友问好 你好!
"You're about to make love with a man for the first time.
你正要第一次和男人上♥床♥
You, A, turn off the lights.
你会:A选项 关灯
B, turn on the lights. C, ask what he prefers."
B选项 开灯 C选项 问他想怎么样
Well, definitely B. If I didn't want to see him,
当然选B了 如果我不想看他
why the fuckxa0would I be "making love" to him in the first place, right? Okay.
我最开始为什么要和他上♥床♥呢?好了
Blood of toad!
蟾蜍之血!
Spirit of darkness!
黑暗之灵!
This sexy voodoo vixen's put a spell on me! Ugh!
这个性感的巫毒泼妇对我下了咒语
A love spell. I'll do anything you say, Black Magic.
爱情之咒 我会对你言听计从 黑色魔法
My new wrestling character. What do you think?
我新的摔跤角色 你觉得怎么样?
I loved it. Yeah. Yeah. Scary.
我很喜欢 是的 很吓人
All right. Time to take a look at the damage.
好 我们去看看你的伤势
Take it at your own speed.
不要着急 慢慢来
...Stay still, okay?
不要动 好吧?
Hey.
嗨
Uh, how is she? We don't know anything yet.
她怎么样了? 现在还不知道
We know she's in horrible pain. And she can't walk.
我们知道她很疼 还不能走路
Other than that, she's peachy.
除此之外 其他还好
Here.
给你
Ruth doesn't have insurance. We don't know what to fill out.
露丝没有保险 我们不知道怎么填这张表格
How could she not have insurance? She's a professional wrestler.
她怎么能没有保险?她是职业摔跤手
Yeah. Employed by Bash Howard Productions.
是啊 受雇于巴斯·霍华德制片公♥司♥
Who doesn't provide health care.
这个公♥司♥不提供医疗服务?
How many of you don't have insurance?
你们有多少人没有保险?
My parents pay for mine. We do stunts and don't have a death wish.
我父母给我买♥♥了 我们是特技演员 还不想死
Okay. This is my responsibility, and I will take care of it.
好吧 这是我的责任 我来负责费用
This place gives me the creeps.
这地方让我觉得很讨厌
Want a Nutter Butter?
要吃奶油饼干吗?
Oh, no. I'm good. I'm good. Thanks.
不用了 我没事 谢谢
I failed out of med school. So...
我曾经从医科学校退学 所以…
this place brings out a lot of bad feelings.
这个地方给我的感觉不太好
What? You... you went to med school?
什么?你读过医科学校?
Uh, yeah.
是的
When I wasn't wrestling, I was studying, but...
我没在摔跤的时候 就在学习
You didn't notice I always had books with me?
你没注意到 我身边一直带着书吗?
No. But I... I really don't pay attention to all of you. I...
没有 但我确实没太关注你们
Can't you take classes? Get back in.
你不能上课吗?复学
I don't want to get back in.
我不想复学
I only did it in the first place to make my parents happy.
我一开始读医科只是为了让父母开心
I'm just so tired of trying to make other peoplexa0happy.
后来厌倦了讨别人的欢心
Yeah.
是的
I let my mother slowly deteriorate in axa0place like this.
我让我的母亲 在一个这样的地方一天天衰弱
Instead of dying on a beach in Italy like she wanted.
而没有如她所愿 在意大利海滩上去世
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I just thought that the game was living as long as possible,
我想应该让她活得越久越好
instead of dying on your own terms.
而不是按照她的意愿死亡
Big fucking mistake. Hmm.
真是个巨大的错误
Yeah.
是啊
I'll take a cookie.
给我吃一个饼干吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Sam bought them. To share.
山姆买♥♥的 给大家分
Any update?
有消息吗?
Well, she's getting an X-ray.
她在拍X光片
They think it's just a sprain.
他们认为只是扭伤
A bad fucking sprain. Look, she's not dying, okay?
很严重的扭伤 并没有危及生命 好吗?
It's after midnight. Everyone's tired.
已经到了后半夜 每个人都很疲惫
So, why don't you go back to the motel? You did a great show tonight.
不如你们回宾馆吧? 今晚节目录得不错
Great? We were amazing.
不错?明明是相当精彩
Well, up until the ankle.
脚踝受伤之前
You think we'll get our old time slot back, Sam?
山姆 你觉得 我们能赢回以前的播放时段吗?
No.
不能
I don't.
我觉得不能
I think we're gonna die at two a.m.
我觉得我们会死在凌晨两点
But we'll die on our own terms, right?
但我们要按照自己的意愿死亡 对吧?
Fuck, yes, we will.
说得对
Okay, come on, crybabies. I'll drive everybody.
走吧 爱哭的孩子们 我开车送你们回去
Get drunk while we ice our fucking knees, let's go.
回去冰敷膝盖的时候喝点酒 走吧
I don't wanna leave Ruth alone. She's not alone.
我不想留露丝一个人在这 她不是一个人
Bash and I are here.xa0Don't worry. We'll bring her back.
巴斯和我在这里 别担心 我们会带她回去的
I'll see you at home.
我们回家见
Okay.
好
She's in room three.
她在第3诊室
How are you, um, feeling?
你感觉怎么样了?
I don't know. Melrose gave me a Valium.
我不知道 梅勒妮给我吃了一颗镇定剂
God, that sounds good. Do you have another one?
听起来不错 我也需要吃一颗
Oh. Hello there. Hi.
你好 嗨
Well, it's good news.
是个好消息
Oh, my God! Really? I'm so relieved.
天啊!真的吗?我感觉松了一口气
You see right here? It's a clean fracture.
看到这里了吧?断裂很整齐
Just snapped right in two,xa0but there are no bone splinters, nothing shattered.
只是断成了两截 没有骨骼碎片 没有粉碎
I hate when the bone shatters. You gotta find all the pieces.
最讨厌骨骼粉碎 那样要找到所有的碎片
This is such a beautiful break. A+.
这个骨裂太漂亮了 100分
So, we'll get you going with a cast, and then you'll be on crutches
我们给你打个石膏 让你拄拐
for eight weeks. Ten at the most. All right?
修养八周 最多十周 好吧?
Someone will be by to get that started.
一会儿有人过来帮你打石膏
God, it's not that long.
天啊 不算很长时间
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表