剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
So, you're back now. Like, for real, for real?
你现在是真的回归了?
What do you think your new character's gonna be?
你觉得自己的新角色会是什么?
Maybe they could make you, like, a crooked cop character.
他们可能会让你当个坏警♥察♥
I'm Junkchain.
我是垃圾锁链
But I'm Junkchain.
我才是垃圾锁链
We'll see.
我们走着瞧
Come on! Pick it up! Y'all shouldn't be this out of shape!
快点!跟上!你们身材不能走样!
We need to know why they moved us to thatxa0shit-stain time slot.
我们要弄清楚 他们为什么把节目 改到了那么鸡肋的时间段
Who watches TV at two a.m? Yeah, that's the point.
凌晨两点谁看电视啊? 对啊 问题就在这儿了
We need to know what they think we did wrong.
得弄清楚他们觉得我们哪里做得不好
Wait, do we have an appointment? No, Bash, we don't have an appointment.
等下 我们有预约吗? 没有 巴斯 我们没预约
We're storming. An appointment would defeat the purpose of storming.
我们是突袭 预约就失去突袭的意义了
Gentlemen! Bitchin'. Let's do this.
先生们! 太恶心了 我们硬闯
You win some, you lose some.
有得必有失
All right, enough withxa0the platitudes. We're here to talk...-
别冠冕堂皇的 我们来这里是要谈…
You're here because we replaced you with a men's wrestling show.
你们来这里是因为 我用一个男性摔跤节目替掉了你们
I get it.xa0I completely get it. What?
我能理解你们的心情 什么?
GLOW at two a.m., and men's wrestling at ten a.m.
《华摔联盟》在凌晨两点 男性摔跤节目在早上十点
Guys, come in, please. Sit down, huh?
你们进来坐下
You don't have to stand in the doorway. This isn't parochial school.
不用站在门口 又不是在学校罚站
They gave a men's wrestling show our slot! And you wanna know why? Hmm?
他们把我们的时间段换成了 一个男性摔跤节目 想知道原因吗?
Truth is, they're better!
他们的节目确实更好
They fly higher, they hit harder.
他们甩得更高 撞得更狠
They hit harder because they're bigger. It's physics.
他们撞得更狠是因为他们体型大 这是生理原因
Oh, fuck physics, Ruth!
去他的生理原因 露丝!
I need you to take everything you got
我需要你们使出浑身解数
and push it all the way to the limit, okay?
挑战自己的极限 好吗?
I don't know what else we can do. We've been training almost every day.
我觉得我们已经发挥到极限了 我们每天都训练
Okay, Carmen.
好 卡门
I don't need to hear excuses, I need to hear results.
我不想听任何借口 我需要听结果
Okay. Sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Hold up, wait. Don't apologize.
等下 你不用道歉
You want bigger moves? Fine, you'll get them.
你想要更狠的招式? 我们一定能拿出来
That's what I want to hear.
这才是我想听到的话
Look, I know this is gonna be hard, but I believe in miracles.
我知道这很困难 但我相信有奇迹
And we are going toxa0make this miracle happen!
我们要创造奇迹!
Sam, anything to add?
山姆 你要加两句吗?
Ah, no. No, not at all.
不用了 没有
I've added all I could over the lastxa0ten weeks,
在过去十周 我已经把该说的都说过了
and I just don't think I could possibly addxa0any more at this point.
我觉得现在 已经没有什么需要额外强调的了
Right, so we break our bodies and wrestlexa0harder
所以我们要弄伤身体 更狠地摔跤
and magicallyxa0get our time slotxa0back? Yes! Thank you, Debbie.
然后就能奇迹般地拿回播放时段? 是的 感谢你的总结 黛比
Look, I have it from Tom Grant himself that this is what they've been missing.
我们亲耳从汤姆·格兰特那里听到的 他们需要的正是这样
So, you met with Tom Grant?
你们去见了汤姆·格兰特?
Ugh! Debbie, I'm sorry, okay?
黛比 我很抱歉 好吗?
It wasxa0a guy thing.xa0We had to the storm the gates. I mean...
这是男人之间的事情 我们只能突袭上门…
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Don't get back up on your feminist high horse, all right?
别摆出一副受到性别歧视 盛气凌人的样子
We didn't leave you out.
不是我们不带你
We just think your focus should be onxa0performing this week.
我们只是觉得 这周你应该专心在表演上
All right? You and Ruth got a big matchxa0coming up.
好吧?你和露丝要上演一场大战
The continuing tale of thexa0bereaved mother and the insane Russian, right?
痛失爱女的母亲和疯俄♥罗♥斯♥人之间 不断的纠葛 好吧?
And we're gonna be posting more matches later thisxa0afternoon.
今天下午我们会贴出更多比赛安排
Oh, Jenny, I'm gonna need another gold jumpsuit for Cherry.
珍妮 我们需要给切瑞另弄一套金色连体衣
What? That's my costume.
什么?我的服装才是金色
Yeah, well, we're doing a "loser leaves town" match.
我们要进行“败者离城”比赛
It was Bash's idea. It's gonna be Chola Junkchain vs. Black Junkchain.
是巴斯的主意 拉美垃圾锁链对战黑人垃圾锁链
Sort of like a South Central turf war.
有点像中南部的地盘争夺战
Okay, enough talking. Let's go! Carmen.
不说了 行动起来!卡门?
There's a lot riding on you this week. Do not disappoint me.
你这周任务艰巨 别让我失望
Let's do it.
我们开始行动
What time do you want to rehearse today? Oh, any time, really.
你今天想什么时候排练? 说真的 随便
I mean, we could rehearse from sunup toxa0sundown.
我们可以从日出排练到日落
It will not make a difference. You of allxa0people should know that.
也不会有什么改变的 这一点你应该比任何人都清楚
Oh! Chop! Chop!
手劈!
Your brother's got a nice fro!
你哥哥发型不错
Chop! Chop! Chop!
手劈!
Timber!
放倒!
Oh! That was crazy. Put that on the list.
这招狠 记下来借用
Well, I can make up something similar.
我可以编出相似的招式
Why can't we just do that move? The Lumberjack Chop?
不能直接用这个吗? 伐木工式手劈?
It's one of Kurt's signature moves. If we use it, it's straight-up stealing.
那是科特的一个招牌动作 如果我们使用 就是剽窃
Stealing? How?
剽窃?怎么会?
It's a wrestling move. We're wrestlers.
这是摔跤招式 我们是摔跤手
What are they gonna do? Sue us?
能把我们怎样?起诉我们?
It just isn't done.
反正不可以
Carmen, don't make this any harder than itxa0needs to be.
卡门 别把事情搞那么复杂
You're sitting on a gold mine of moves here. Use them.
你坐拥这么多招式 用啊
Hey, Justine.
嗨 贾斯汀
How's school?
上学顺利吗?
Who cares?
有人在乎吗?
Sam's film, Gina the Machina,
山姆的电影《机械姬吉娜》
is closingxa0out this Film Fest at the Highland Parkxa0Theater Wednesday.
会在这周三电影节 在高地公园电影院作为闭幕电影放映
Really? A festival?
真的?电影节?
Well, it's small
小型的
and obscure and only showing banned horrorxa0films from the late '70s,
而且不出名 只放七十年代末期被禁的恐怖片
but it's still awesome.
但是也很棒了
You should come.
你应该来
I don't know if I should go.
我不知道该不该去
They gave him a bunch of seats to fill, as if he can.
电影节给他很多票 让他送人 好像他有人可以送似的
I invited some people, but I think it would mean a lot if you were there.
我请了一些人 但我觉得你去 对他来说有重要意义
You're like...
你可以说是…
his friend.
他的朋友
Did he say we were?
他说我们是朋友吗?
I don't know. He just seems to like you more thanxa0anyone else.
我不知道 感觉他格外喜欢你
But it's Sam. It's all relative.
但是山姆这个人 还真不一定
Drag her to the ropes, into a reverse.
然后我走到绳子这边 位置调转
Then you're gonna do a suplex.
然后你来个过肩摔
...And then you're gonna work the leg.
然后你掰腿
Work the leg!
腿!
No! Lift the leg even more!
再狠一点抬腿
To top it off, you're gonna do a submission hold.
然后你用关节固定技收场
That's it.
这样就行了
Hold on. Liberty Belle should have the finishingxa0move.
等下 自♥由♥美人应该做收场动作
She's winning the match.
她要赢得比赛
Well, we'll just reverse it.
那我们反过来就好
Wait, Debbie. That doesn't make any sense.
等下 黛比 这样不对
You're supposed to be totally distraught because your daughter was just kidnapped.
你女儿被绑♥架♥了 你应该很心烦意乱才对
You can't win against me the first time around.
你不能第一轮就赢了我 你赢了就没有追捕了
If you win, there's no chase. No chase means no story.
没有追捕就没有剧情了
I understand thexa0concept of the chase,xa0Ruth.
我知道追捕的理念 露丝
But Libertyxa0Belle is on a winning streak. She's won 15 straight matches.xa0I mean...
但自♥由♥美人从没输过 一连15场比赛都是赢
Carmen, wouldn't it be a littlexa0weird for her to suddenly lose to someone
卡门 她突然输给一个擂台生锈的人
who has ring rust? Ring rust?
不是太奇怪了吗? 擂台生锈?
Is that a thing,
真有这个说法
or did you make it up to make me feel shitty?
还是你刚编造出来羞辱我的?
Are you two okay? Usually,
你们俩没事吧?
you do a lot better job
通常你们是能把
at keepingxa0your weird friendship stuff out of the ring.
你们奇怪的友情置于擂台之外的
It will not be a problem for me. I just hope shexa0can keep up.
对我来说不是问题 我只希望她能维持
All right. Let's do the suplex.
好 我们来过肩摔
Maybe you should just try that roll thingy that Carmen talked about earlier.
或许你应该试试卡门之前提到过的 那个什么卷的招式
Yeah! Why? So the klepto twins can steal it?
是啊! 为什么?我试了 你们再剽窃?
How could we steal it? We're literally in the same match.
我们怎么剽窃?我们是同一场比赛啊
It's not our fault you still have to play a terrorist.
不是我们的错 你还是要扮演一个恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Actually, it is. I had an exit strategy.
就是你们的错 我有退出的策略
Oh, I understand your plight. For I, too, have been the victim of theft.
我理解你的处境 剽窃 我也曾深受其害
Right, Jenny?
是吧 珍妮?
Oh, my God, I did not steal Phil. He was never yours.
天啊 我没有窃走菲尔 他从来都不是你的
Oh, but you know what was mine? That jacket.
你知道什么是我的吗?那件外套
What's up with everyone today?
今天大家都怎么了?
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表