剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表
mind-melding over ideas.
我们对创意的想法总是一致
I mean, I know the mall's not Chekhov, but...
我知道今天是商场 不是契诃夫 但…
but I really missed acting with you.
我真的很怀念和你一起演戏
Yeah.
是的
I'm getting a divorce.
我要离婚了
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼?
Open a fucking window!
开一扇窗户!
They're open!
开着呢!
And I'm almost done!
我马上完事儿了!
What's a "Shitpope"?
你那小朋友是怎么回事?
What?
什么?
What is all this?
这些都是干什么呢?
It's for Billy's band. I'm in charge of merch.
为比利的乐队准备的 我负责宣传
All right, you know...
好吧 你知道…
We've gotta talk about what the hell is going on here.
我们应该聊聊现在这是什么情况
I'll clean up.
我会整理好的
No. Not the shirts. You.
不 不是衬衫的问题 是你
Are you going back to Sacramento?
你要回萨克拉门托吗?
You said I could stay here.
你说过我可以待在这儿的
"Stay" implies a short period of time.
“待”意思是暂时停留一段时间
You said we were gonna sit down and have a conversation
你说我们要坐下来好好聊聊
about how we were gonna deal with all this "dad shit."
怎么处理父女关系
And then you gave me some old photo albums to look at,
然后你给我看一堆古老的影集
and we never did.
我们并没有聊聊
I don't know who any of those people are.
影集里面的人我一个都不认识
They're your Sicilian relatives.
他们是你在西西里岛的亲戚
Well, then why don't you tell me their names?
那你为什么不给我讲他们的名字?
Or maybe some details? Okay, so...
讲讲他们的事? 好吧…
What?
怎么?
You want to talk about this right now?
你想让我现在讲这个?
Do you?
你想讲吗?
I...
我…
I want a drink.
我想喝一杯
Can we order pizza? Yes!
我们可以订披萨吗? 可以
Not from Billy.
不能从比利那里订
Hey.
嘿
Wow! Power move. Yeah.
这一套不错 是的
How's your apartment?
你公♥寓♥怎么样了?
Small, but I finally get to hang up my signed Rebel Without a Cause poster.
小 但是终于可以贴《无因的反叛》 签名海报了
Hi! Glen, I'm so sorry I'm late.
嗨 格伦 抱歉我来晚了
Oh, it's okay. I came from work.
没关系 我下了班直接来的
I'm a mess!
没打理自己!
Hi! You must be Jodi. Hi!
嗨 你就是乔迪吧 嗨
So, uh, once we order,
我们点餐了之后
I promise I will tell you everything I know about Jack Wagner.
我保证对于杰克·瓦格纳 我会知无不言 言无不尽
I love him.
我超喜欢他
That chin.
他的下颚
Hi, Mark. William Morris Business Affairs.
嗨 马克 我是商♥务♥部♥威廉·莫里斯
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
So, business before dinner?
正事饭前聊?
Ah, you brought your agent?
你带了经纪人?
Oh, God, he's not my agent. But I guess he does work for me.
天啊 他不是我的经纪人 但我猜他确实为我工作
From where I sit, it's pretty straightforward.
从我的立场来讲 很简单
You've made a contract
你和一群没落
with a bunch of desperate actresses who don't know any better.
毫无前途的女演员签了合同
But, uh, Debbie's clearly worth more than that.
但黛比却十分有前途
Um... I'm proud to be part of the K-DTV family,
我很骄傲成为KDTV的一员
just provided we work out these... I mean, they're tiny details.
只要我们搞定这些… 这些都是细枝末节
Wow, this is a lot of tiny details. Uh...
细枝末节还真是不少
...Oh, Jodi... Jodi doesn't need one.
乔迪不需要
No, I'm sure you don't expect your wife to sit here looking pretty
别呀 你妻子肯定不想像花瓶一样
while we do business. .
坐在这里听我们聊生意
She might have some great ideas
她可能会有不错的主意
You have to understand,
你要明白
I've been working as an actress on a nationally syndicated soap opera.
我作为一名女演员 在全国性电视上 演过肥皂剧
I have a quote.
我是有身价的
And I had a career before the show.
在这个节目之前 我有自己的事业
Debbie...
黛比…
KDTV is a small, local network. Yeah.
KDTV是个小的 地方电视台
We don't have this kind of money to throw around.
没那么多资金可以挥霍
Let's start with page three. Exclusivity.
我们从第三页开始 专有权?
It is a miracle what you can accomplish
你逼迫别人加班的时候
when you force people to work overtime.
可以完成很多工作 真是奇迹
Hey.
嘿
I don't like when you're in a clump, whispering.
我不喜欢你们一群人窃窃私语
Spread out so I can see you.
分散开来 让我们看到你们
We have a surprise for you.
我们有个惊喜给你
Look who I found wandering the parking lot.
看看谁在停车场徘徊
Nah. Glen!
你有没有… 格伦
So many visits!
今天访客真多!
I just came to collect the contracts,
我过来收合同
make sure you actually had a set to shoot on.
看看你们拍摄片场是不是弄好了
Looked a little dicey yesterday.
昨天看着还有点儿悬
Glen.
格伦
Ah, you know what? This can wait. We can do this later.
这个不着急 我们以后再放
No, don't do anything different because I'm here.
不 不用因为我来了有所拘谨 就当…
I'm like a fly on the wall.
我是一只小苍蝇好了
...You won't see me.
你们看不到我
Bash Howard Productions and Patio Town, Inc.xa0proudly present,
巴斯·霍华德制片公♥司♥ 和露台小镇公♥司♥倾情奉献
from the Hayworth Hotel in Los Angeles, California, it's GLOW!
取景加州洛杉矶海沃斯酒店
The Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling!
《美女摔跤绚丽秀》!
Sam, I wish I still had my hard hat. I would take it off.
山姆 我要是戴着安全帽 一定会脱帽敬礼的
That was a romp!
拍得真活泼!
What can I say, Glen?
我还能说什么 格伦?
I know what K-DTV wants. That's why you hired me, right?
我知道KDTV想要什么效果 所以你才雇了我 对吧?
That's it.
没错
Hey, uh, Glen, why don't I show you our new lobby?
格伦 带你看看我们的新大堂吧?
Oh, yeah?
真的?
Yeah, yeah, come on! All right!
真的 来! 好
All right, Bash.
好 巴斯
Oh! Velvet!
哦 天鹅绒!
Who here is confused about who the director is?
你们有谁不清楚谁是导演的?
Really? No one is confused?
真的?真的都清楚?
Because I'm fucking confused. Because I didn't send anyone
我反倒不清楚了 因为我没有让任何一个人
to shoot a fucking title sequence at a mall.
在商场拍摄什么鬼片头
So, who shot this?
到底是谁拍的?
I did.
我拍的
I cut it, too.
也是我剪辑的
Hey.
嘿
It's not him. It was me. I told him what to shoot.
不是他 是我 我让他拍的
Interesting. Are you making a move on my job, Ruth?
有意思! 你是想坐我的位置吗 露丝?
No.
不是!
You asked for my help.
你请我帮忙
Honey, I don't need your help. I need you to be a fucking actress.
亲爱的 我不需要你帮忙 我需要你做好一个女演员
Can you guys please keep it down? I got Glen right outside.
你们可以小点声音吗? 格伦就在外面
I don't give a shit.
我不在乎他
He can hear this. Everybody should hear this.
他可以听 谁都可以听到
You're not a director just 'cause you take a fucking camera to the mall.
不要以为拿着摄影机去商场 自己就是导演了
The girls needed a boost. And if we're being honest,
姑娘们需要一点鼓励 说实话
I thought the show needed something to pull the audience in.
我觉得节目需要吸引观众的东西
Well, I'm not pulling them in with this cheesy, girly bullshit.
我不会用低俗、女孩子气的东西 吸引观众
That sequence was garbage.
那段片头无异于垃圾
And I'd never put my name on something I didn't direct.
我不会把自己的名字 放到我没参与导演的片子上
You put your name on the pilot.
但你把名字放到试播集上了
...What'd you say?
你刚才说什么?
You know Ruth directed the pilot.
你知道是露丝导演的试播集
She saved your ass. You should thank her.
她救你于水火之中 你应该感谢她
You're fired.
你被开除了
Holy shit!
该死!
You can't fire me. I signed a contract.
你不能开除我 我签了合同的
剧集 | 美女摔角联盟(2017) | 导航列表