剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Yes! Harder!
对 用力点
I am disgusting!
我好恶心
I'm fucking disgusting! No, no, no.
我真♥他♥妈♥恶心 不
Don't do that, Marnie. Don't do that to yourself.
不要这样 玛妮 不要这样说自己
No, no, no.
不是的
I'm worse than my father.
我比我爸还恶心
I'm a fucking monster.
我真♥他♥妈♥是个怪物
If you don't believe in your own goodness,
要是连你都不相信自己的善良
you can't expect anybody else to, you know?
你怎么让别人相信呢 懂吗
Do you?
你信吗
Do you believe in my goodness?
你相信我的善良吗
You came? Yeah.
你高♥潮♥了吗 是的
I didn't come. I'm still hard.
我还没有 还硬着呢
Oh, okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
I don't feel... as though...
但我觉得...
I'm going to.
我不会了
I don't feel, either, that you are going to.
我也觉得你不会了
So, Marnie's been fucking Desi for a full two weeks.
玛妮跟德西上♥床♥已经整整两周了
Ray has no idea and thinks he's just in a regular in-love couple.
雷完全不知情 以为自己的感情很正常
And Marnie says that Desi cries
玛妮还说德西每次
every time they say hello or goodbye to each other,
和她相见和告别都会哭
and now she and Desi are seriously considering trying anal.
而且他俩正在慎重考虑要肛♥交♥
He's not getting anything up Marnie's ass.
我不许他碰玛妮的屁♥股♥
The whole thing is just so intense. For who?
整件事情都太紧张了 谁紧张
By the way, me telling you
不过 我告诉你这件事
this does not make me a bad secret-keeper.
并不代表我守不住秘密
Okay? You and I have a sacred bond,
懂吗 我们之间有神圣的约定
like that of husband and wife,
就像夫妻之间的誓言
where you can say anything in a sacred space.
彼此之间可以无话不谈
I'm a great secret-keeper.
我这人嘴很紧的
Well, A, no, you're not.
首先 你并不
And, B, I would never, ever tell this secret.
其次 这件事我肯定会守口如瓶
Yeah. I've already forgotten it.
是吗 我已经忘记了
It's so boring and it has nothing to do with me,
太无聊了 而且跟我没有任何关系
so why would I care? Absolutely.
我为什么要在意 好啊
Oh, please remember to pack bug spray.
别忘了带上除虫喷♥剂♥
I don't want to have to put calamine lotion
我可不想再一次帮你的敏感部位
on your tender bits again.
擦修复乳液
Already rubbed it in every crack.
我已经涂遍了全身每个角落
Good girl! Fullscale adult.
乖宝宝 掌控一切
I just can't believe Marnie roped me into this.
真是没想到玛妮竟然逼我这样
You think I have time, with my burgeoning career,
你觉得我现在事业蒸蒸日上
to go to Poughkeepsie to support her, like, sick little tryst?
哪有空陪她去波基普西玩幽会啊
Ugh, yeah, 'cause nothing says,
是啊 说的好像波基普西
"Let's get this romance back on track" like Poughkeepsie.
是什么破镜重圆的恋爱圣地一样
Just tell her you don't want to go.
就跟她说你不想去
I can't tell her I don't want to go.
我不能说
I'm already a part of her lie.
我已经被卷入她的谎言
You're a part of her lie whether you go or not.
不管你去不去 都已经卷入她的谎言了
Yeah, but how am I gonna look into the eye
话虽如此 但我怎么看着雷的眼睛
of my friend Ray and say, "Oh, upstate was great,"
跟他说 "州北特别好玩"
when really I was just in this apartment,
其实却只是一直宅在家里
eating Flamin' Hot Cheetos,
每天吃着超辣奇多
working on my article about
写我那篇关于
Staten Island's last remaining sex cult.
斯塔腾岛仅存性♥爱♥邪教文章呢
Which I am so excited about.
我特别期待看你的文章
I'm so proud of you really cracking that case.
你这么游刃有余我好骄傲啊
Thank you. It's such a beautiful facility that they live in,
谢谢 他们住在一个特别漂亮的地方
and all you have to do is sign over
入住的唯一要求就是
everything you've ever owned.
把拥有的一切都交出去
What are you gonna do while I'm gone?
等我走了你准备干什么
Actually, I have to hang out with Shoshanna tonight.
其实 我今晚得跟索姗娜出去
You're gonna hang out with Shoshanna alone?
你要单独跟索姗娜一起出去吗
I know, it's so strange,
是啊 特别奇怪
but she called me and she was like,
她给我打的电♥话♥ 跟我说
"I have to go to this 'Women in Business' mixer
"我得去参加一个女创业家晚宴
and I'm so terrified because I'm so socially awkward
我特别害怕 因为我不擅长社交
and I seem like a crazy person,
"看起来像个疯子一样"
and maybe I have an Adderall addiction
"我好像还吃安德拉上瘾"
and you please have to help me and I'm so hungry.
求你来帮我 我快饿死了
And please help me. Please! Please!"
求帮忙 求你求你"
And I was like, "Stop talking!
我说 "闭嘴
Where'd you get this number?
你怎么会有我的号♥码
I'll go with you if you shut up.
你闭嘴我就陪你去"
Let's make sure there's an open bar
"确保到时候酒水免费
and hopefully the woman who invented Spanx will be there
希望发明了紧身裤的女人也会在场
because I have a lot to thank her for."
因为我得好好谢谢她"
Oh, come on.
我靠
Please, Bella, join us.
美女 来吧
Where the fuck do you even get a car like this?
你到底从哪找来这么一辆车
I know, right?
是吧
My boy Alessio restores them.
我兄弟阿莱西奥是修车的
Of course you have a boy named Alessio.
你当然有兄弟叫阿莱西奥了
You know Alessio.
你见过他的
All right!
好了
Road trips and skinny-dips!
公路旅行加裸泳
America!
美国万岁
Three, two, one... Okay, you don't
三 二 一 不必这样
...Go. Hi, Grandma!
开始 奶奶好
Hi, Grandma! Hi!
奶奶好 你好呀
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Ninety-seven-- that is a... big one,
九十七岁生日 真是...高寿啊
and, um, you really did it.
你真的很了不起
You're still under 100 pounds, so... kudos!
体重还保持在100磅以下 赞一个
And I-- I hope there's no elder abuse at the,
希望你住的养老院里
at the home that you're in,
没有人虐待你们
and I hope that you're using protection
以及在发生亲密关系的时候
for the sex.
记得戴套哦
Anyway, we miss you. I love you.
我们很想你 我爱你
We love you!
我们爱你
And bye!
再见
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
That was great! That was good.
不错 挺好的
I don't think I'm going to send that.
我还是不发了
That was,
刚才那段
super depressing and totally inappropriate.
气氛特别压抑 而且内容超不合适
Yeah, actually, speaking of which,
说到这个
I need to go.
我得走了
It's my first week at a new job
我第一天上班
and this wasn't a super convenient time for me, so.
这个时间其实我不太方便的
Right! Oh, yeah, your job.
是哦 你的工作
Your-- you work in a market, right?
你是在市场工作对吧
Marketing. I work in marketing.
市场部 我在市场部工作
That's what I said. So different.
我就这么说的呀 差远了
I'm a junior associate at Silver Horn,
我在银角公♥司♥担任执行助理
New York's hippest branding agency.
公♥司♥是纽约最潮的品牌设计公♥司♥
So, I have a real schedule now.
我现在有工作安排的
So I'm happy to share my Google Cal with you
我可以把日程表发给你
if you want to make actual plans.
如果你想做个真正的计划的话
And what are you doing?
那你干嘛呢
Tonight? Um, yeah, I-- I have plans.
今晚吗 我有安排
With-- with Elijah. I have plans...
和伊莱贾 我要去...
We're just-- we're going to a thing.
我们要...要去个地方
Okay, what kind of a thing?
好吧 什么样的地方
Just a thing.
就是一个地方
It's just a thing
专为职业女性
for, uh, professional women.
准备的地方
It's a networking thingy,
是个交际的场所
and it's totally not your crowd.
跟你的圈子完全不一样
You would really, um, hate it.
你肯定不会喜欢的
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表