剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Hey, ladies.
女士们
Sorry to interrupt what is surely
抱歉打断一下各位
a maelstrom of fascinating conversation.
精彩绝伦的激烈交流
I'm Rachel DeTapley.
我是瑞秋·迪塔普利
And I'm Zeva Carondelet.
我是泽瓦·卡龙德莱
We're the co-CEOs and creative directors of Jamba Jeans.
我们是杰宝牛仔共同的执行官和创意总监
And now we've founded WEMUN:
现在我们创办了"女见会"
"Women Entrepreneurs Meet Up Now."
"女性企业家见面会"
Honestly, we just wanted to give back to the community
说实话 我们只是想回馈纽约的
of New York female entrepreneurs
女性企业家社群
and give you amazing businesswomen a chance to connect
为各位了不起的女商人们提供一个交流的机会
and talk about how to synergize and mobilize.
聊聊如何合作协调 共同进步
We're all strong, like-minded women,
我们都是强大又志同道合的女性
so let's crack open our brains and really get into it.
所以让我们敞开思维 走心地交流吧
Yes. Whether it's how to rock a romper at a work event,
没错 无论是如何在工作活动中驾驭连体裤
or who you should be voting for,
还是应该投票给谁
a WEMUN woman is the person to ask.
女见会成员都可以给你答案
Also, for those of you asking on our Facebook
还有 你们有些人在脸书上问
if the group is open to trans women,
这个组织是否对变性女性开放
the answer is: we don't know, okay?
答案是 我们不知道 好吗
So, go forth and mingle and make connections
所以 去和能助你更上层楼的
that will catapult you to the next level.
人们沟通和交流吧
Cheers! Cheers!
干杯 干杯
It's like Beyoncé up in here.
她们像超级巨星似的
Rachel, Zeva, hi!
瑞秋 泽瓦 你们好
Shoshanna! Seriously, this is too much.
索珊娜 真是惊喜
We haven't seen you in an eternity.
我们有一辈子都没见过你了
An eternity.
一辈子
I know, an eternity. Totes.
我知道 绝对的
This is my executive assistant,
这是我的执行助理
Elijah.
伊莱贾
At your service.
乐意效劳
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
Um, and this is my cousin, Jessa.
这是我表姐 洁莎
Yeah, no, we remember.
对 我们记得
Hi.
你好
I love your, um-- your party.
我喜欢你们的...派对
And the best pigs-in-blankets in the tristate area.
还有三州地区最棒的香肠卷
Did you try them? Amazing.
你吃了吗 超好吃
Thanks. It's sort of doubling as a celebration.
谢谢 这也是一场庆祝会
It's the two-year anniversary of our business.
是我们创业两周年纪念
Right. I can't believe it's been two years.
是啊 不敢相信已经两年了
I worship us. I know.
我崇拜我们 我知道
Clink.
叮
Jamba Jeans. Seriously, amazing.
说真的 杰宝牛仔真了不起
Amazing. You guys literally cracked open the market
了不起 你们真的在运动牛仔领域
on athletic denim, and I am--
开创了市场 我...
I'm just so happy for you.
我真为你们高兴
Oh, thanks so much.
非常感谢
Honestly, it's been such a wild ride.
说实话 这太疯狂了
We're expanding into T-shirts right now,
我们正在扩展进T恤市场
and it's such a mindfuck to be moving beyond denim.
涉足牛仔之外的领域真是劳心劳力
So, what are you doing right now?
那你现在在做什么
I just started a job in branding at Silver Horn.
我刚开始做银角的品牌推广
Oh, amazing.
厉害
Hell, yes. With Mathias and Marina?
是啊 跟马蒂亚斯和玛丽娜一起吗
Yeah.
对
Love them. Love them.
超爱她们的 超爱她们
They're total visionaries, floor to ceiling.
她们非常有远见 各个方面都是
Like, basically, they do nothing and achieve everything,
不费吹灰之力就成就非凡
and I'm all about that.
我特别喜欢
And their Snapchat stories are, like, super avant-garde.
她们的快拍故事也超级先锋
Oh, my God, totes. I've been pitching them all the snaps,
绝对的 我一直向她们推荐各种快照
and they've been like, "Let's chat that."
她们说 "我们来聊聊"
And I'm like, "Yeah." That's great.
我说 "好啊" 真好
Yeah, but it's been a great place to work so far,
不过这是个工作的好地方
and I'm really loving it.
我真的很喜欢
I feel very lucky, but I'm definitely looking to be self-employed
我觉得非常幸运 但我超希望在接下来的
in the next, like, 16-20 months.
16到20个月内自立门户
Desi.
德西
Desi, what are these?
德西 这是什么
Marnie, that is my private briefcase.
玛妮 那是我的私人公文包
Come on. How dare you?
拜托 你怎么敢打开
Briefcase? All that's in here is a jar of pills
公文包 里面就一瓶药片
and a loose pencil.
和一条宽松铅笔裤
What the fuck are these?
这些他妈的是什么
Those are my mints. Just-- whatever.
是我的薄荷糖 就是...随便什么
Put them back.
把它们放回去
These are mints?
这是薄荷糖
They're...
那是...
They're just some mints, okay?
就是一些薄荷糖 好吗
Just-- let's put 'em back.
就...把它们放回去
Oh, so you just collect mints from places
所以你只是从各地收集薄荷糖
and keep them in a mason jar.
然后存进玻璃罐里吗
Actually, no, Marnie.
实际上不是 玛妮
They're Oxy. Is that what you want to hear?
那是奥施 这就是你想听到的吗
Is that what you wanna hear? They're Oxy-fucking-Contin.
你是想听这个吗 那是他妈的奥施康定
And I've been on them for a fucking year!
我他妈已经嗑了一年了
And I'm addicted to them, so please put
而且我上瘾了 所以请他妈的
my fucking OxyContin in my jar,
把我的奥施康定放进罐子
back in my private fucking briefcase.
放回我的私人公文包里
Okay, Marnie?
好吗 玛妮
Wait, are you fucking serious?
等等 你是说真的吗
Oh, yeah.
没错
You've been taking it for a year?
你嗑了一年了吗
Oh, yeah!
没错
You were high at our wedding.
你在我们婚礼上就是嗨的
I thought you seemed sleepy and itchy.
我以为你那是犯困身上痒
You were fucking high at our wedding!
你♥他♥妈♥在我们婚礼上就是嗨的
Oh, fuck, yeah!
操 没错
Put 'em back! No!
把它放回去 不
Oh, my fucking God! No!
我♥操♥ 不
You are not gonna get these! Oh, my God!
你休想拿到它们 天啊
I'm stomping them out! You are not gonna get these.
我要跺烂它们 你休想拿到
Fucking bitch! I'm gonna stomp them out!
贱逼女人 我要跺烂它们
I'm stomping them out! Stop! Stop!
我要跺烂它们 住手
You are not gonna get these! Ow! Fuck!
你休想拿到 操
You are not-- don't you dare!
你休想... 你敢
Stop, you motherfuck--
住手 你个贱...
What the fuck?
什么鬼
You are this sick junkie...
你个变♥态♥毒虫
Ow! God!
天啊
That fucking hurt! Jesus! Yeah, I am sick!
疼死我了 对 我就是变♥态♥
I'm fucked up! I'm fucking sick!
我太操蛋了 我有病
But you're fucking demented.
但你♥他♥妈♥也是个疯子
Who doesn't know that their husband's on 20 fucking Oxy a day?
谁他妈♥逼♥会不知道自己丈夫一天嗑二十片奥施
Twenty Oxy a day and you abandoned me!
一天嗑二十片 你又抛弃了我
My whole life is a cry for help!
我整个人生就是场灾难
Fucking hate this nonsense!
我恨透这事了
No! Get out! No, I'm not doing this with you right now.
不 滚出去 我现在不想跟你吵
Get out! Hannah, come help!
出去 汉娜 来帮帮我
I'm not doing this. No way, Marnie. Get out!
你休想 玛妮 滚
Just stop this. Hannah, you dumb slut, get down here!
住手 汉娜你个蠢婊 下来
Hannah, everything is fine! It's not fine!
汉娜 没事 有事
Just be quiet. Marnie Hannah!
别吵了 玛妮 汉娜
Hannah, go back upstairs. Oh, my God, stop it!
汉娜 回去吧 天啊 住手
Go back upstairs! Stop it!
回楼上去 住手
Get out of here. You're grabbing her too much.
滚出去 你下手过分了
Just horsing around. We're gonna just walk out gently.
我们是闹着玩 我们慢慢走出去
You're being very violent
你现在太暴♥力♥
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表