剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You know, it has to be raw and honest, real.
它必须要真实 坦率
Yeah, and the only shit that's real
对 唯一真实的
is shit that actually happened.
就是现实发生的事
Yes. Yes!
对 没错
We have to mine our lives for the truth.
我们要挖掘我们的生活去寻找真理
You know, like, even if it fucking hurts,
哪怕它让你锥心刺骨
even if it's too painful for us to even comprehend.
让你痛苦到不想去领悟
Yes.
没错
Adam, like us.
亚当 就像我们
Like us with Hannah.
像我们和汉娜
No, no, no, no, no. Yes. Yes!
不不不不 没错
We can't. What do you mean we can't?
不行 什么叫不行
It's perfect. It's perfect.
这故事多完美
It's about relationships,
有关感情
it-- it's about loyalty and deceit,
有关忠诚和欺骗
and it's raw, it's powerfully true, Adam.
而且特别真实 真实有力 亚当
And it might even be cathartic for us.
说不定还能成我们的发泄呢
You know, help us to move on from this mess and be free.
帮助我们走出这个烂摊子 变得自♥由♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yes!
没错 没错 没错
I'm, like, so sweaty right now.
我现在激动得一身汗
This might be it. Yes.
可能就是它 没错
It explains everything about human nature.
这解释了人性的一切
How even with the best of intentions
即使出发点是最好的
we can't help but hurt each other.
我们也会不禁伤害对方
Yes! It's like a metaphor for war
太对了 就像暗喻着战争
and-- and corporations and religious strife.
还有企业和宗教的冲突
All that shit! Yes! Yes, yes!
全部都有 没错 好棒
Oh, Jesus!
天啊
Adam!
亚当
Oh, my God. We might be a pair of goddamn geniuses.
天啊 我们两个可能是天才
Wait. What?
等等 什么
We have to shoot it on film.
我们得把它拍成电影
Yep. Okay. Like, fine.
好啊
In black and white.
拍成黑白片
Too much? Yeah.
过分了吗 是
Yeah, too much.
是 有点过了
I'm slipping.
我要滑下去了
Oh, fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
妈呀
I'm not sure if you remember me.
不知道你还记不记得我
Uh, I remember you.
我记得
How you doing? Good.
你还好吗 不错
Good, yeah.
不错 对
Yeah, I mean, I'm in private practice now.
现在我开私人诊所了
Just pick up a few shifts a week here to help...
一周会来这轮几次班 帮助...
The uninsured. It's very noble.
没保险的人 真高尚
But I do want you to know I tried to sign up for Obamacare
但我想让你知道 我试着注册奥巴马医保了
and the website fucked me over, so...
但网站实在太操蛋 所以...
Well, I'll get right on that.
我正准备说的
Um, I have a UTI.
我得了尿路感染
I get them all the time, so I need, like, Cipro, Pyridium,
老♥毛♥病了 所以我需要西普罗 马洛芬
codeine if you're feeling, you know, fun and fancy.
如果你心情好 给我开点可待因也行
Yes, your urine tested positive for infection.
对 你的尿样检测出了感染检测
In the future,
以后
I'd come see us a few days earlier when the symptoms start.
希望你能在症状刚出现就来就诊
Yeah, it's just sometimes hard to tell if it's, like,
好 只是有时候很难分辨
just the baseline level of
那是我尿道的
weirdness of my urethra or an actual issue,
正常毛病还是真的问题
so it's like what's being alive and what's an infection?
什么是生活 什么又是感染呢
These are my questions.
这些就是我的疑问
I'm not sure if you-- if you pee after intercourse,
我不确定你在性♥交♥后是否会撒尿
but that can also help in preventing them.
但那样也有助于预防感染的
And, plus, you're pregnant.
加上你又怀孕了
Do you know that?
你知道吗
I do now.
现在知道了
You know what? The hug kind of feels like the wrong thing,
这样拥抱好像有些不合适
so I'm gonna...
我还是...
Do you know who the father is?
你知道孩子父亲是谁吗
Yeah, he's a waterski instructor
他是个冲浪教练
who I'm not likely to see again, so...
以后我们应该也见不到了
He's thrilled.
他很激动的
Listen, um...
听着
the abortion is an out-of-pocket expense,
流产是自费项目
but if you need help, I can bring you.
但如果你要帮忙 我可以带你去
I can have a friend handle it, somebody I trust.
我有个可信的朋友是做这个的
What makes you think I want an abortion?
你为什么觉得我想要流产
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Thanks for your help. I'll just use my expired antibiotics.
谢谢你的帮助 我吃家里的过期抗生素好了
How dare Hermie accuse me of wasting my potential?
赫米怎么敢说我浪费自己的潜力
Huh? The audacity.
真是大言不惭
What has he done with his life?
他一辈子又做了什么事
He's got 20 years of wasted potential on me. 25!
他可还比我多浪费了20年 25年
Okay, well, maybe that's why he's being so hard on you,
或许这就是为什么他对你要求高
because, you know, he doesn't want you to end up like him.
因为不想让你成他那样
Yeah, because I won't end up like him, ever.
对 因为我不可能成他那样
Okay.
好吧
Okay! Okay.
行 行
Fuck, I'm gonna totally end up like him.
操 我绝逼会成他那样
Well, I mean... And even if I did end up like him,
我是说... 就算我真成了他那样
is that so wrong, is that so bad?
难道就有多不对 多不好吗
He's got a wife, he's got a business,
他有老婆 有生意
he's got the wisdom of a thousand fortune cookies.
讲话还特别有哲理
I mean, I don't know. Maybe that's--
我不知道 或许...
maybe I'd be totally fine if I ended up like him.
或许我成他那样还不错呢
Well, maybe he wants you to have a life that's better than fine.
或许他想让你有比"不错"更好的人生
Yeah.
是啊
Fuck, you're right.
操 你说得对
That's exactly what he wants.
他就是这么想的
He wants me to be a better version of himself.
他想让我成为更好的他
I'm gonna go apologize to him right now. Okay, good.
我现在要找他道歉去 好
And you know what? Yeah, maybe it is time I make some changes.
知道吗 或许我也是时候做出点改变了
Maybe it is time I do something fucking real.
做点真实的事
You know, something people will remember.
人们能记住的事
You know? Wwait, like kill yourself?
你懂吗 等等 比如自杀吗
What?
什么
I'm sorry, it just really sounded like
对不起 只是听起来
you were gearing up to that.
你好像真的要自杀了
I'm not gonna kill myself, Shosh.
我不会自杀的 索索
Okay, good. Good.
那就好 好
Do you wanna kill yourself? No, don't. No.
你想要自杀吗 不想 没有
We'll talk about this later. Great.
这事我们等下再聊 好
Or not.
或者别聊了
That got real fast.
还真是想通得挺快
We're here to discuss a creative project with you.
我们来是想跟你聊一个创意项目
Well, uh, it's-- it's a film.
是一部电影
Yeah. It's a film about the complex dynamic
对 说我们三个之前
that the three of us have been fostering for years now
这么多年产生出的一种复杂动态
if you really think about it.
如果你仔细想想的话
And I know it's really, really painful,
我知道这很痛苦
so you don't have to make the decision now
所以你不用现在就决定
whether you wanna sign a release or not.
是不是要签发表合同
No, no, no. No, we're so not there yet.
不 我们还没到那步呢
We're way far down. We, um no.
还差很远 对
We just want you to think about how rich this is, cinematically.
我们只是想让你想想它丰富的电影张力
You know? And to think about the story that we could tell.
还有我们能讲出怎样的故事
And we just would really hope
我们真的很希望
that you will grant us permission to share
你能同意我们和全世界
what has transpired with the world
分享这些发生的事
and sort of elegantly unfold this--
优雅地展开这个...
This little package, really.
这个小包袱 真的
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表