剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm here to see Chuck Palmer.
你好 我找恰克·帕默
Hannah Horvath. 4B.
我是汉娜·霍瓦特 请到4B
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi. Hi, I'm Hannah
你好 你好 我是汉娜
Hannah, Hannah. Yeah, I know.
汉娜 我知道
It's, uh, nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Shoes-off household, or--
是不是要脱鞋 还是...
Yes. Sorry, I'm that asshole now. Oh, yeah.
对 抱歉 我现在很龟毛 是啊
I mean, I have my special slippers, but these are just for me.
家里有特别拖鞋 不过只能我穿
If you could put them in the same
能不能麻烦把你的
line as the others, that'd be great.
跟其他鞋摆整齐 谢谢
Of course, yeah. Yeah.
好 没问题 好
I'm-- I'm sorry.
抱歉
If they could not touch the suede boots.
能不能别碰到旁边的皮靴
It's just a whole thing.
这样比较麻烦
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you sure I can't take your bag?
你确定不需要把包给我吗
No, I'm good, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
How about your red tote bag?
那你的红手提包呢
I'll hold on to this, too.
我就背着吧
I'm not planning to stay so long.
我不打算待太久
Sure, fine. Yeah.
好的 没事
Here, sit.
请坐
It was,
首先
it's good of you to show.
谢谢你能来这里
Well, I wasn't gonna not show.
我并没有不打算来
I was just surprised.
只是有点惊讶
Surprised, what, that I wanted to talk?
惊讶什么 我想跟你谈谈吗
Yeah. I just-- surprised that you found the article that I wrote.
对 我只是没想到你能找到我的文章
I mean, you must have an ass-deep Google alert on yourself.
你肯定设置了很严密的谷歌♥搜索提示吧
This was, like, a niche feminist website.
那是家挺冷门的女权网站
It's not the front page of "The Times."
可不是《时代》杂♥志♥首页
Well, let's just say I'm hypervigilant these days.
就当是我最近特别警觉吧
Look, I'm not trying to get an apology out of you.
听着 我不是想让你道歉
Okay, good. Okay, good.
那就好 行
I'm just looking to give my side of the story.
只是想让你听听我这半的故事
Okay, but first, there's something that I'd like to say.
好 不过我有几句话想说在前头
Sure. Uh, go right ahead, Hannah.
好啊 说吧汉娜
I'm a writer, you know?
我是个作家 你知道吗
And I may not be a rich writer or a famous writer
也许我并不富有 并不出名
or a writer with a picture
也并没有跟
of myself hanging out with Toni Morrison.
托妮·莫里森合照过
Good catch.
眼力不错
Well, you put it right in my face, so...
毕竟你都直接摆在我面前了
Yeah, yeah, I did.
好吧 有道理
But I am a writer, and as such,
但我确实是作家 因此
I think I'm obligated to use my voice
我有权用我自己的声音
to talk about things that are meaningful to me.
去讲述我认为有意义的事
And I read something about
我看到一些关于你的事
you that troubled me, that troubled me greatly.
让我觉得不舒服 非常困扰
Namely that you were using your power and your influence
也就是你利用自己的权力和影响力
to involve yourself sexually
在巡回书展的时候
with college students on your book tour.
趁机与大学生发生性关系
And whether all those sexual encounters were consensual or not--
无论这些亲密关系是否出于自愿...
Okay, hold up,
等等
because that's where this all gets pretty fucking messy,
因为你话里出现的"自愿"这种字眼
when words like "consensual" are thrown around.
只会让事情越来越说不清楚
That's why I'm not sleeping.
所以我才睡不着觉
That-- that is definitely why I've lost 20 pounds.
也正因如此 我瘦了20镑
Well, that sounds lucky. I would love that.
你可真走运 我很羡慕
Look, Hannah, you're clearly very bright.
汉娜 你显然非常聪明
I could tell that from the first sentence you wrote.
从你写的第一句话我就看出来了
Thank you. You printed out a blog?
谢谢 你把博文打印出来了吗
No. I have assistants who can do that for me.
没有 我让助理帮我打的
"If one more male writer I
"要是再有一位
love reveals himself to be a heinous sleaze bag,
我喜欢的男作家被爆出其实是混球
I'm gonna do a bunch of murders,
我就去杀一堆人
create a new Isle of Lesbos, and never look back."
然后一头扎进百合乐园 再也不回头"
You're funny. That's a funny sentence.
你很幽默 这句话很幽默
Thank you.
谢谢
But you should be using your funny
但是你应该用自己的幽默
to tackle subjects that matter.
去评论有意义的话题
Me, who I may or may not have got a blowjob from,
我 在某个大学城有没有让人
consensually, in a college town does not fucking matter.
自愿帮我吹♥箫♥ 这件事并他妈不重要
But the thing is is that it does,
但问题是 这的确重要
because if one of those girls
如果有一个女孩
is saying she didn't want to give the blowjob--
说她并不愿意为你吹♥箫♥...
By the way, how exactly does one give a non-consensual blowjob?
我想问下 不自愿的吹♥箫♥该怎么吹啊
A non-consensual blowjob?
不自愿吹♥箫♥
It would be very chokey.
就是噎得慌
It--
噎...
It would involve somebody
会涉及到有人
sort of holding someone else's head down
需要强按着另一个人的头
and kind of, you know,
可能还会
maybe holding them by the hair, by the pigtails.
抓着对方的头发 或者辫子
You've heard that old joke...
你听过那个笑话吗
"What do you call a blowjob with a handlebar?"
"带把手的吹♥箫♥叫什么"
Just...
真的...
I'm sorry, I have to get this.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
It's-- it's family stuff.
是家里的事
Yeah, of course. Hi, Mayaan.
没关系 玛恩
No, if Miranda wants to come over for the weekend,
没事 要是米兰达想来过周末
it's fine, yeah.
我没问题
Is she feeling better?
她好点了吗
No, no, I don't have her gymnastics bag.
没有 她的体操袋不在我这里
Ask Graciela, because sometimes it's in her car.
问问葛西艾拉 有时候在她车里
Well, I'm not gonna let her sit here
我不会让她坐在家里
and eat fucking Flamin' Hot Cheetos
每天就吃什么超辣奇多
and play Candy Crush or whatever.
玩糖果消消消之类的
She's gonna need to walk, you know, go to a park, whatever.
她得出去走走 去公园坐坐
She's depressed.
她有抑郁症
Yes, I mean clinically.
对 从临床诊断来说
I'm-- I'm not calling you a bad mother.
我没说你是个坏母亲
Mayaan, I'm n-- I'm not.
玛恩 我没有
You know what?
算了
Would this be a good time to talk about summer custody?
不如我们谈谈夏天的监护权
Because I would love to bring her to the Cape for three weeks.
因为我挺想带她去好望角玩个三周
Maybe after the European residency?
也许在欧洲游之后去
But, you know,
但我在想
I also don't wanna feel like you're not getting your time.
我不希望你觉得自己没机会陪她
Yeah, go grab your calendar.
行 你去拿日程表吧
No, I asked you, Mayaan.
不 我问过你 玛恩
I 100% asked you, because I always goddamn ask you.
我绝对问了你 我他妈每次都会问你
Mayaan, I'm not gonna tell you when you can see our daughter.
玛恩 我不会说你什么时候能见女儿
I'm gonna tell you when I want to see our daughter,
我会告诉你 我什么时候想见我们女儿
and then we'll take it from there.
然后我们再谈
And, being the mother, no doubt you'll win.
而且你是母亲 你肯定能赢
Rest assured you'll win.
你赢定了
No, no, it's not a swipe at y-- it's not.
不 我不是讽刺你 没有
I-- I know.
我知道
I know. I'm sorry.
是 对不起
I'm sorry, honey.
抱歉 亲爱的
Yes, of course. I'll see her at 3:00.
是 当然 我三点钟见她
Yeah, okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
So, I'm assuming that was Toni Morrison.
所以 我猜那是托妮·莫里森
That's funny. No, it's my ex.
真好笑 不 是我前妻
Very tortured woman.
非常会折磨人的女人
But our daughter is a good girl,
但我们的女儿是个好孩子
so, you know, I have to believe that this life,
所以 我只能相信 这种生活
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表