剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Why is your ex trending so hard on Twitter?
为什么你前男友在推特上这么火
'Cause Dill's the worst.
因为迪尔是个渣男
Elijah, please don't make me click on a hashtag.
伊莱贾 请别逼我点话题
Fine.
好吧
He wants to adopt, but he only wants a white baby.
他想收养个孩子 却只想要白种小孩
And he got caught trying to buy one on the black market.
而且在黑市上买♥♥孩子被人发现了
Now I finally get why you dumped that sexy creep.
我现在终于知道你为什么甩了那个帅变♥态♥了
Yeah.
是啊
That's why I straight up ghosted his ass.
我直接把他彻底屏蔽了
Would you...
你能不能...
Oh, you'd look so pretty in this.
你戴上这个肯定好看
Would you cover my shift tomorrow?
你明天能不能帮我顶个班
You're never busy in advance, just sick from your drugs.
你从来不会提前有事 都是嗑药嗑多了
What you got?
有什么事
There's an open call.
有个公开选拔
Since when are you auditioning?
你什么时候开始参加海选了
I thought you were scared you'd get too famous.
你不是很担心自己会太火吗
Well, to be honest, after college,
说实话 大学之后
I auditioned a bunch.
我参加过不少海选
I just wasn't booking anything.
只是从来没有被敲定过
I remember I went on this audition
我记得有一次去参加海选
for a commercial for Papa John's.
是拍一个棒约翰的广♥告♥
I had to say, "They stuffed it!"
广♥告♥词是"加了料哟"
It was for the stuffed crust pizza.
是说芝心饼皮披萨
And after I left the room,
我离开房♥间之后
I heard the casting directors laughing at me.
听到选角导演在里面笑我
I waited around all day to say, "They stuffed it,"
我等了一整天就为说句"加了料哟"
and I just got laughed at.
却被他们嘲笑
It was-- it was humiliating.
当时我觉得受到了侮辱
Dude, that's being an actor.
兄弟 当演员就这样
90% of my auditions go that way.
我90%的海选都是这样
What's the one tomorrow for?
明天那个是什么
It's for a workshop of a new musical,
是一个新音乐剧的演出
"White Men Can't Jump!"
《白人不能飞》
Holy shit, they made that into a musical?
不是吧 那都改编音乐剧了吗
Yeah.
是啊
You're perfect for that.
超适合你
You think so?
真的吗
Of course. You're the whitest guy I know.
当然 你是我认识最白的人了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm Elijah Krantz.
我是伊莱贾·克兰茨
Hi, Elijah Krantz. No, don't talk.
你好 伊莱贾·克兰茨 别说话
It's not a fucking AA meeting, okay? They don't talk.
这他妈又不是互助会 导演不会说话
I just talk. Got it.
我说就行 好的
Hi, I'm Elijah Krantz.
你好 我是伊莱贾·克兰茨
Well, I believe in the soul,
我相信灵魂
the cock,
相信屌♥
the pussy,
相信逼
the small of a woman's back,
相信女人的后腰
the hangin' curveball...
相信空中的弧线球
...high fiber, good Scotch,
相信高纤 相信好酒
that the novels of Susan Sontag
还相信苏珊·桑塔格的小说
are self-indulgent, overrated crap.
都是一些无病呻♥吟♥的狗屎
Hannah, why are you looking at your phone?
汉娜 你为什么在看手♥机♥
I'm so sorry. By the way, that was amazing.
很抱歉 不过你说得也太棒了
You wrote that, right? Yeah, basically.
是你自己写的吧 差不多吧
I Googled it.
我谷歌♥找的
What the fuck, Hannah?
你搞什么 汉娜
I'm sorry, it's just, I'm waiting for Paul-Louis to call me back.
抱歉 我在等保罗路易回我电♥话♥
It's really stressful. What if he wants to,
压力好大啊 万一他忽然说
like, move in with us or something?
要搬进来一起住什么的
Do not let another homeless woman in here, please.
别再让流浪♥女♥进来了 求你了
She was fun. You know it.
上次那个很有趣 你清楚得很
Yes?
哪位
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah.
行
No. No! Why are you here?
不行 你怎么会来
Everywhere I go, there's paparazzi. They won't leave me alone.
不管我去哪里都有狗仔队 他们阴魂不散
I just got in my car and I started driving.
我就钻进车里一直开
And then my driver noted that
然后我司机发现
we were near your place and I took that as a sign.
我们离你家很近 我觉得这是个信♥号♥♥
I thought, this is probably the only safe place for me right now.
我觉得也许这里才是唯一安全的地方
Well, you've gotten yourself into quite a predicament, Dillard.
你可把自己逼入了绝境 迪拉德
Just... making trouble.
总是... 不安生
Yeah. Look at you.
是啊 看看你
Look at your sad little outfit.
看你这身可悲的衣服
Look at your sad outfit. What happened to us?
看你这可悲的衣服 我们这是怎么了
This is for an audition, okay?
这是为了试镜 好吗
I'm great. Things are going great right now for me.
我很好 我过得非常顺利
Why should I help you with your white-baby-buying scandal, huh?
我为何要在你深陷买♥♥卖♥♥白种儿童丑闻时帮你
You're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry, Elijah.
抱歉 伊莱贾
Break a leg.
祝你好运
I don't know!
我不知道
Dill!
迪尔
Dill.
迪尔
You can come in. Thank you.
你进来吧 谢谢你
And I'm just kidding.
我刚才开玩笑的
You look adorable in your little gym outfit.
你这身健身服看起来很可爱
I'm a street baller.
我是街球手
Of course you are.
当然了
Please wait in the kitchen
请你在厨房♥等一下
while I speak to Hannah alone in the hall.
我跟汉娜去走廊单独聊聊
Fuck!
操
My whole day is fucked right now!
我这一天真♥他♥妈♥毁了
What the fuck am I supposed to do?
我现在怎么办
I feel like I just
我感觉就像
chugged a bunch of Robitussin or something.
一口气干了无数蜂蜜止咳糖浆
Listen, calm down, okay? He's, like, nothing.
听我说 冷静点 没什么的
He doesn't have any power over you.
他影响不了你
He's not even super sexy right now.
而且他现在一点都不性感
He's, like, sweaty Just stop talking.
浑身臭汗 你别说了
Just do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Write down everything he says.
记下他说的每句话
Write down everything he says, particularly if it's about me.
全都原封不动记下来 尤其是关于我的
I have to go. I'm late.
我得走了 已经迟到了
I'm gonna have my eye on you,
我会时刻盯着你
even when it seems like I don't.
就算看起来并不是
Just like the rest of the fucking Internet.
就像网上的其他人一样
Do you have anything to eat that doesn't have
你们有没有什么吃的东西
an activity center on the back?
后面是没有小游戏的吗
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Hey, Marn. Why are you wet?
你好呀 玛妮 你怎么湿透了
Because I went on a run.
因为我刚跑完步回来
Why don't you just take an Animal Flow class
你为什么不像其他人一样
at Equinox like a normal person?
在健身房♥里直接锻炼呢
Well, funny you should ask, because I had to cancel
你问得真可笑 因为我不得不取消了
my Equinox membership
健身房♥的会员卡
and my CardioBoxFlo membership
还有我的减脂课程
and my Animal Yoga membership
瑜伽课程
because I'm fucking broke.
因为我破产了
And also, I'm fucking evicted, so everything's great.
而且 我还他妈被驱逐了 一切都棒得很
Marnie, are you seriously calling to ask for money?
玛妮 你当真打电♥话♥来要钱吗
Mom, it's just a small loan,
妈 借我一点就行
just until I can get in touch with Desi
等我联♥系♥上德西
and figure out what the fuck is happening.
知道到底怎么回事之后就可以了
I'm sorry. I just can't give you any more of my fun money.
抱歉 我不能再把我的玩乐基金借你了
I've already booked a trip to Montego Bay.
我订了去蒙特戈湾的旅游
What?
什么
It's in Jamaica, and Sharva goes every year.
在牙买♥♥加 莎娃每年都去
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表