剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I just couldn't handle me.
我只是控制不住我
And you made that worse.
而你让情况越来越糟
You did, because when I was struggling,
真的 因为每当我在挣扎的时候
you know, you just shut down.
你就把我拒之在外
I mean, you just fucking walked away.
就他妈的直接走开了
You gave up.
你放弃了
I shut down?
我把你拒之在外
I gave up?
我放弃了吗
Do you have any idea how hard this has been for me?
你知道这对我来说有多艰难吗
I have bruises all over my body
我身上现在全是瘀伤
from the two-hour massages that I need
就因为你的毒瘾让我压力山大
to deal with the stress of your addiction.
不得不去做了两小时按♥摩♥
Are you-- are you serious?
你是说真的吗
Yeah.
当然
Did you hear what she said, man? Yeah.
你听到她的话了吗 是
Because you just made my whole drug treatment about you.
因为你直接把我戒毒治疗的中心变成了你
You did.
确实
You really did, Marnie.
真的 玛妮
And it's clear that your narcissism
很显然你的自恋癖
is detrimental to Desi's recovery.
对德西的康复是不利的
Can I just say one more thing?
我能再说句话吗
Clean up your side of the street, Marnie Marie.
先顾好你自己再说吧 玛妮·玛丽
Keep your side of the street clean, Marnie Marie.
把你的毛病治好 玛妮·玛丽
Common traits exhibited by children
被诊断为反♥社♥会♥者的
who go on to be diagnosed as sociopaths
儿童所具有的共同特征
include displaying a lack of empathy... Yep.
包括缺乏同理心 对
...harming animals... Guilty.
残害动物 是我
...setting fires... Yeah.
放火 没错
...and petty vandalism. Oh, my God.
小范围蓄意破坏 老天
I did so much of this stuff.
这些事我♥干♥得可不少
Adam...
亚当
I think I may have been a child sociopath.
我可能是个儿童反♥社♥会♥者
I mean, I've completely outgrown it,
虽然我已经过年龄了
but I'm a miracle.
但我是个奇迹
I think I may have to write a term paper on me.
我可能得写篇有关我的学期论文
I just quit the fucking movie.
我退出了那个傻♥逼♥电影
Fuck! The fuck did I do?
操 我他妈是干了啥
I'm sure it's fine. Can't you just go back and apologize?
肯定没事的 你不能就回去道个歉吗
These Eastern Europeans are used to all this coming and going.
那些东欧人习惯了这种来来往往
I can't fucking do this anymore.
我他妈干不下去了
Wait around like some tool to be someone else's fucking tool!
像个傻♥逼♥似的在那等着被人耍
This shit's just so fucked!
日了狗了
I'm just gonna tell my agent to take me out of the game
我要跟经纪人说把老子择出来
because I'm so fucking pissed!
因为老子气毁了
Yeah, I know, darling.
我知道 亲爱的
I know.
我知道
Do you get to keep those jeans, though?
不过他们把那些牛仔裤给你了吗
I-I'm sorry? You don't know.
你说什么 你不懂
You can do your job
你可以干♥你♥的事
without a whole crew of assholes in your face.
不用看一群傻♥逼♥在你面前晃荡
You just have one fucking psycho to analyze.
你只需要去分♥析♥一个精神病
Like you?
你吗
Adam, this is why I'm saying you need to make your own movie.
亚当 这就是为什么你需要做自己的电影
You are an artist!
你是个艺术家
I'm someone who knows how to psychologically support an artist.
我是懂得如何从心理上支持艺术家的人
You can't just make a movie, Jessa.
电影不是说做就能做的 洁莎
You need funds and sandwiches
需要资金和三明治
and people who care what you have...
还有那些在乎你...
I mean, honestly, you're so boring.
说真的 你无聊死了
We can get that stuff. We'll sort that out.
那些东西能搞到 我们会解决的
Money literally grows on trees.
真的有摇钱树可以够得着
I mean, really, let's look this up.
真的 来查查
"Making a movie."
"制♥作♥一部电影"
There's a lot.
有好多啊
God damn, that was stressful.
见鬼 压力太大了
Right in the middle of a busy workday like that,
就在一个忙碌的工作日的当间儿
just thwack, down he goes.
啪一下 人没了
Yeah.
是啊
Jose said his head smacked the ground really hard.
何塞说他的头狠狠地撞在地上
I feel bad.
我很难过
He was trying to tell me this long,
他一直试着跟我讲埃德·科克
elaborate story about Ed Koch,
臭长又复杂的故事
some secret gay train, but I was working, you know?
什么秘密的基友地铁 但我在工作啊
You can't-- you can't listen to everyone at the same time
你不可能同时听每个人说话
or your fucking head will explode, you know?
脑袋会爆♥炸♥的
Maybe it's about picking who to listen to.
或许重要的是该听谁说的话
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
How long were you on the community board?
你进社区委员会多久了
Three months?
三个月吗
Then you quietly retreated back to dating girls with six packs
然后你就默默退回去约健身姑娘
and pretending death wasn't real.
假装死亡不是真实的了
I'm worried about you, Ray. You're smart.
我很担心你 雷 你是聪明人
You've always been smart, but your priorities are...
一直都很聪明 但你的优先级有点...
cuckoo bananas.
胡扯了
And what, you're some fucking golden example?
怎么 你就是光辉榜样吗
You hate your wife. You hate your job.
你讨厌你的老婆 讨厌你的工作
The only thing that gives you a glimmer of joy on this planet
在这地球上唯一能给你一丢丢乐趣的
is recycling soda cans.
是回收汽水罐
It's free money! You know what, Herm?
那钱不要白不要 知道吗 赫米
You're starting to really fucking piss me off.
你♥他♥妈♥真开始惹毛我了
You know that? I work hard for you.
知道吗 我为你尽心尽力
I work hard for this business,
为这生意尽心尽力
and you're gonna stand there and call me a waste of space?
你却敢站在那说我是个垃圾吗
I don't need you to judge me
我不需要你来批判我
for not letting Bobby gnash his dentures in my fucking face.
没有让鲍比对我叨逼叨个没完
And who made you God, by the way?
而且谁又让你当上帝了
I don't think I'm God, Ray.
我没认为我是上帝 雷
Good, because there is no God.
很好 因为根本就没上帝
That's a very arrogant position, Ray.
那位置可够傲慢的 雷
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
I've been with you through all these phases--
我陪着你走过了这么多阶段
the music, the failed sitcom script,
玩音乐 写失败的情景喜剧
the communism, community board,
搞共♥产♥主义 进社区委员会
and now you're just coasting.
现在你直接...随波逐流了
And I'm probably responsible.
而且或许责任在我
All right, you know what, Hermie?
行了 知道吗 赫米
It's been a brutal fucking day.
今天他妈的够难熬了
I'm not getting into this with you right now.
我现在不想跟你吵
So sensitive, so testy.
真是敏感又暴躁
Come on, Ray-Ray.
拜托 小雷雷
I'm not calling you a waste of space.
我没有说你是垃圾
I'm calling you a waste of potential.
我是说你在浪费潜力
I'm going home, wherever the fuck that is.
我回家了 你爱说什么说什么
Hi, Mommy. Hi.
你好 妈妈 你好
I got my Tracy on, and you're right, it's amazing.
我在放翠西的健身操 你说得对 真的很棒
All these tiny muscles I didn't know I had.
我还不知道自己有这些小肌肉呢
Yeah, it's a really great program.
是 那课程很棒的
I'll get those tapes back from you
等我膝盖好了 我就找你
just as soon as my knee's healed.
把碟子拿回来
Mom, I have blood in my pee again.
妈妈 我又尿血了
Again? Let me see.
又尿了吗 给我看看
Mm, sorry.
抱歉
Ooh. Okay, okay.
好吧
You have to go to the ER.
你必须去看急诊
I don't wanna go to the ER, Mom.
我不想去看急诊 妈妈
I'm on deadline. I can't.
我赶着交稿呢 去不了
All right, Hannah, just go.
汉娜 必须去
Fine.
好吧
No one's making movies about actual human people anymore.
再也没人拍关于真正的人类的电影了
And that's where we come in.
这就是我们的机会
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表