剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
And if I interrupted something, I'm sorry, but this is important.
如果我打扰到了你们 对不起 但这很重要
I really, really felt like it was important
我真的觉得有必要
that I come up here and make it known
上来告诉你们
to both of you, but mostly you,
告诉你们两个 但主要是你
that I am here
我在这里
and totally up for raising this baby.
而且绝对支持你养孩子
What the fuck, Laird? No.
什么鬼 莱尔德
I realized why I'm here.
我意识到我为什么在这了
The purpose of my life was to become a junkie
我人生的意义就是成为瘾君子
so I could better, so I could move into this building,
从而戒毒 从而搬进这栋楼
so I can meet you, and we have that moment,
从而认识你 和你产生暧昧
and we establish that base.
然后建立感情基础
And we go away from that, which is fine,
然后分道扬镳 这没关系
'cause then I met Caroline.
因为我遇到了卡洛琳
We had a baby, she went away
我们有了孩子 她跑了
and ruined everything and destroyed my life
毁了一切 毁了我的人生
to give me the clarity of this moment,
让我有了这一刻的清明
which is you're having a baby,
也就是你怀了孕
you're about to be a single parent.
准备做一个单亲妈妈
I am a single parent.
而我是个单亲爸爸
It's so crystal clear!
这太明白了
Okay, two sips in and I'm fully soused,
说实话 才喝两口
if I'm keeping it real.
我就已经醉了
Ray, you never drink during the day. What are you doing?
雷 你白天从来不喝酒的 怎么回事
It's good to try new things, right?
尝试下新鲜事物总是好的 对吧
Abelaide, I couldn't agree with you more.
阿比莱德 我完全同意
Abelaide? Are you drunk?
阿比莱德 你喝醉了吗
Her name is Abigail. Abigail.
她叫阿比盖尔 阿比盖尔
Abigail. Abigail. Sorry about that.
阿比盖尔 阿比盖尔 抱歉
Abigail. No, I thought that was really cool.
阿比盖尔 没事 我觉得那名字也挺棒的
I liked it.
我喜欢
Okay, I have a question for you guys.
好吧 我有个问题想问你们
It's a little bit of a thinker, so buckle up.
有点费脑子 所以准备好了
Would you rather live in an ugly building
你们是愿意住在破楼里
with a view of a gorgeous building
看着窗外的好楼
or in a gorgeous building with a view of an ugly building?
还是愿意住在好楼里 看着窗外的破楼
What?
什么
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah.
对
What, you don't have to answer it if you don't want to.
你要不想回答可以不回答的
No, no, it's not about that.
不 不是因为这个
It's just that's my question.
只是这是我的问题
It's my question, too.
这也是我的问题
That's my question.
这是我的问题
That's the question I ask other people.
是我会拿来问别人的
Well, it's also my question.
这也是我会问的
I ask it to other people, too.
我也会拿它问别人
Because I think it's, like,
因为我觉得
the best way to kind of get down to the heart of people.
这是探究一个人内心最好的方法
You know, like, see their true self? Totally!
看出他们真实的自己 没错
Exactly! Their true, deepest, most intimate selves.
太对了 他们最真实最深刻的自我
Exactly. And of course we know the correct answer.
没错 当然我们都知道正确答案
Yeah, we all do. Yeah.
是的 没错
Ugly building, gorgeous view.
住破楼看好楼
No. No.
不 不
No. No.
不对 不对
No, Shosh. Not not at all.
不是的 索索 不是
No, not even close.
一点都不搭边儿
I see why you would wanna say that.
我知道你为什么想那么回答
That's, like, what everyone says, you know?
人人都会这么说 你知道吗
People always think that's the right answer
都觉得这个是正确答案
because it makes them seem deep or whatever, like,
因为好像让他们看起来很深刻什么的
"Oh, I don't care how things look, blah, blah, blah."
"我不在乎事物的外表"等等
Right, but actually, it's shallow in a weird way
对 但其实这答案很肤浅
because it implies that you're fine being structurally flawed
因为它说明只要不用审视真实的自己
as long as you never actually have to see your true self.
你就不在乎结构上的缺陷
Yeah. Right?
是的 对吗
Yes!
没错
You were close, though. Off by one.
不过你也接近了 落后一分咯
I'm just disconcerted.
我就是有点困惑
I don't understand how you just decided--
不懂你怎么就决定...
It's simple.
很简单
I just knew, you know?
我就是知道
Well, I-- I knew deep down.
我心里知道
I didn't really know until I heard about the baby.
直到听说你怀孕我才意识到了
Then I knew in my actual brain.
然后我大脑反应过来
You know, but it's-- there's-- it's simple.
你知道吗 但这很简单
There's too much history here.
我们有那么多过往
There's too much good stuff for us not to try.
我们之间的美好太多了 都该去试试
What about you and Jessa?
那你和洁莎怎么办
Aren't you guys in, like, mad, passionate love?
你们不是爱得天崩地裂吗
Aren't you gonna, like, run away together on two bicycles or...?
不是骑着两架自行车就能私奔什么的
Oh, you know.
你懂的
She would've left me in four months. I did us both a favor.
她都四个月没跟我交流了 我这是帮大家的忙
What's it like to fuck Jessa?
操洁莎是什么感觉
Ah! Virgin ears.
我还小 不要听这个
You have to know that this was, like, my number one question
你要知道这可是我憋了一整天
I've been waiting all day to ask you.
想问你的头号♥大问题
All right. Okay, okay, fine.
好吧 好
There's more laughing. She laughs a lot.
笑声更多 她总是笑
Like, she laughs during sex?
在啪啪的时候笑吗
Yeah. Like a fucking freak?
对 像个性变♥态♥那样吗
Excuse me. I don't wanna judge.
抱歉 我不是想评判谁
No, like a person who laughs.
不 像个喜欢笑的人
Like, she laughs 'cause she's less comfortable with sex
就像她笑是因为对做♥爱♥的自在程度
than you'd think she'd be, considering the shape of her body
不像你想得那么高 毕竟她身材那么棒
and the style of her hair?
发型那么美吗
**This is why I didn't wanna do this*
*所以我才不想回答这问题
If you're not gonna share anything with me...
如果你什么都不跟我说
**Share it with me*
*跟我说
then you should just know...
那你就该知道
**Then you should just know*
*那你就该知道
You look very pretty.
你看起来真美
Fuck you.
去你的
You know, I've been really scared since I found out.
我从发现自己怀孕后就很害怕
Like, terrified.
特别惶恐
I mean, I didn't wanna tell everyone
我不想到处宣传
'cause I don't want people to think I'm insane.
因为不想让大家以为我疯了
And I know I want a baby someday,
而且我知道有天我想要个孩子
so why not make someday now?
所以干嘛不能是现在呢
But I've been so, so scared.
但我一直特别害怕
What if my baby's really sick
如果我孩子要病死了
and it's crying and I don't wake up
在狂哭不止 我却没醒
because I just took a little piece of an Ambien,
因为我才吃了一片安必恩
but I can't wake up?
醒不过来呢
What if I feed the baby a piece of food that's too big for it
如果我喂给孩子一块太大的食物
and it chokes, but its eyes are so wide
他噎住了 双眼大睁
that I just think it's, like, looking at me happily,
我还以为他是在高兴地看着我
and then it's dead?
然后他就噎死了呢
Jesus! I could put my kid in a car seat,
天啊 或者我把孩子放在车座上
and then when I get out to get into the front seat,
然后当我关上车后门想坐上前排
a drunk driver gets me, the ambulance comes, takes my body away,
一个酒驾司机撞了我 救护车来拉走我的尸体
they don't know a baby was back there,
却不知道后排还有个孩子
and that baby starves to death.
然后他活活饿死了呢
The car gets impounded, the baby's stuck in the car.
然后车子被扣押 孩子的尸体就被困在车里
Well, uh, I'll be here.
我会在啊
So, now I know you wanna be with me
现在我知道你想跟我在一起
just to make sure I don't fuck everything up.
是为了确保我不搞砸事情了
Why do you want a baby?
你为什么想要孩子
You know when you're a teenager and you're,
你知道当你还是个青少年
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表