剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Nope, that's not it.
不 那不可能
We can't hang out together anymore
我们不能再一起玩耍了
because we cannot be in the same room
因为我们共处一室
without one of us making
却没有一个人
it completely and entirely about ourselves.
能不把话题围绕自己转
In this instance in particular, it happens to be Hannah,
尤其在目前的情况下 碰巧是汉娜
who has decided to crash my engagement party
她决定穿得像个《少女妈妈》卡司
by showing up dressed like a member of the "Teen Mom" Cast.
来搞砸我的订婚派对
Well, that's not an insult to me
那可不算损我
because it means I look like I got railed by a football star.
因为这说明我和橄榄球明星睡过
Wasn't intended to be a compliment.
并没打算夸你
With the help of Byron,
在拜伦的帮助下
who has completed all 12 steps of Al-Anon,
他可是完成了戒酒互助会的十二步戒瘾法
I have come to realize how exhausting and narcissistic
我终于明白这段友谊
and ultimately boring this whole dynamic is.
有多么让人筋疲力尽 自恋乏味
And I finally feel brave enough
也终于有足够的勇气
to create some distance for myself.
给自己营造点空间
If you guys happen to know
如果你们碰巧
all of those really pretty girls out there
认识外头那些有颜有钱
who have, like, jobs and purses and nice personalities,
有事业的可人儿的话
those are now my friends,
她们现在才是我朋友
not you guys.
不是你们
I think we should all just agree to call it.
我想咱们都同意结束这一切吧
Okay?
可以吗
Great.
好极了
If you guys wanna stay,
如果你们想要留下
Byron allotted for extra guests
多几个客人拜伦也照顾得到
because that's just the kind of guy that Byron is.
因为他就是这样一个人
That's who I'm with now.
我现在和他在一起
My fiancé, okay?
我的未婚夫 懂吗
Well, Shosh will definitely get her wish.
索索绝对能得偿所愿
All of you will
你们全都能如愿
because I got an important job upstate
因为我在北部找了份重要工作
and I am moving there with my child,
我会带着孩子搬到那儿去
and none of you will probably ever see me again.
你们大概再也不会见到我了
Wait, what? On the way over here,
你说啥 在来这的路上
I saw a man take a shit in the street.
我看到一个男的在街上拉屎
And in that moment, as if it were like a near-death experience,
在那瞬间 就像是人之将死
I flashed upon every piece of shit
我闪回了我在纽约街头
I have ever seen on the streets on New York
所见过的每一坨原以为是
that I assumed was from a dog.
狗屎的便便
And guess what.
你猜怎么着
That shit's not from a dog.
那压根不是狗屎
At least not all of it.
至少不全是
'Cause this is a city where people take shits on the street!
因为在这城市 就是会有人在街头拉屎
You are moving upstate
你要搬到北部
and you didn't even care to tell me one-on-one?
却没想过要单独和我谈谈这事吗
I called you a million times, but you were too busy ignoring me
我打了你无数次电♥话♥ 你都直接忽略了
since you were going to a party I wasn't invited to.
因为你要去一个派对 而我却没被邀请
I got it! I got the part in "White Men Can't Jump"
我得到了 我得到《白人不能飞》
the fucking musical spectacular,
这部音乐大剧的角色了
you feckless whores!
你们这群没用的小贱♥货♥
Hannah, I will see you at home tomorrow
汉娜 等我狂欢庆祝完这事儿后
roughly around noon when I'm done partying this out.
咱们明天中午家里见
Eat a dick!
食我大雕
Shosh was right.
索索是对的
She was right about everything.
她说的都是对的
Can you stop being so dramatic?
你能别那么戏剧吗
I mean, have a little perspective.
长点脑子吧
She's planning a wedding.
她正筹划婚礼呢
It makes people very hostile and aggressive.
会让人变得咄咄逼人
You should know. Get the fuck out.
你该清楚得很 都他妈滚
Get the fuck out. I need the room.
都滚出去 这房♥间我要了
Great, 'cause this place smells like pussy cream
好极了 反正这地方一股阴骚味
and I wish I was dead.
真是生不如死
Eight million people in this city,
八百万人口的城市
and she thinks all the shit's supposed to be from dogs?
她却以为所有便便都是狗拉的吗
I mean, of course people shit in the street.
人当然会在街上拉屎
You've shit in the street, right?
你也在街上拉过屎吧
No.
没有
Oh, you're telling me every shit you've ever taken
你不会想说 你都是在厕所里
has been on a toilet?
拉屎撒尿的吧
Yes.
是的
Oh, God.
天啊
You know, you're impossible.
你真是不可理喻
You know, I was barely invited myself.
知道吗 我也算是不请自来
I was, um--
我...
I just spoke to Shosh this morning
也是今早刚好联♥系♥了索索
because I needed her to tell me my ATM code, so.
因为我需要她告诉我银行卡密♥码♥
It's okay, I'm fine. You don't have to say that.
没事 我挺好 你没必要说这些
I'm really fine.
我真没事
Are you?
是吗
Yeah. I mean, this job I got,
对 我新找的这份工作
it's like a very big deal for me.
对我而言很重要
It's really good, so.
真挺不错的
How's school?
学校怎么样
Uh, yeah, I quit.
我退学了
How come?
怎么回事
Um, well, I think it turns out
我发现自己并不如所想的那样
that I wasn't as ready to help people as I thought.
已经准备好帮助别人
And I just needed to take a long, hard look in the mirror
我需要好好自我审视一下
as my mother would say.
就像我妈会说的
What'd you see?
你审视出了啥
A fucking bitch.
一个贱婊
Oh, um, I got you something, actually.
对了 我有东西给你
I-- I assumed you'd be here, so.
我以为你会来这儿
Here.
给
It's, um, for a child.
是给孩子的
Yeah. It's a dress.
是啊 是条裙子
The baby's actually a boy.
其实是个男孩
Is it really?
真的吗
I don't know how the fuck that happened.
我也不是知道是咋回事
I haven't really processed it.
我也还没完全接受
You're actually kind of, like, the first person I'm telling.
事实上 你是第一个知道的人
I mean, what am I supposed to do with a boy? I don't know.
我该怎么养一个男孩啊 我不知道
What if I raise him perfectly and do everything right,
如果我好好地把他养大 没有行差踏错
and then he, like, rapes a bajillion people
但他却成了强♥暴♥狂魔
and, like, runs a lawnmower over a town?
或是推着割草机血洗小镇呢
No.
不会的
He'll be perfect.
他一定会很完美
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
I'm sorry.
对不起
I am sorry for--
对所有一切...
for everything.
我都很抱歉
I don't really...
我不是...
You don't have to be sorry. It's okay.
没事 你不用感到抱歉
I mean, it's like-- I mean, it's not okay,
事情是有不对
but it's, like, I don't know
但其实 我也不知道
who's really supposed to be sorry for what,
哪件事该怪哪个人
so at this point, we should kind of just call it a...
事到如今 咱们就把这事翻篇吧
Like, say it.
想说就说吧
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事
I mean, think about it.
想想看吧
Like, we were all just doing our best, so.
我们都只是在尽力做到最好
Our best was awful.
最好其实也不咋地
Worst, best.
最好最糟了
So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Should we, like...
咱们要...
try to get into this cool metropolitan vibe, or...?
加入到这现代酷感的派对中吗
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表