剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Why don't you just stick with the coffee industry,
你为什么不先开好咖啡店
and, like, you know, relax a little?
稍微放松放松
I don't know, just, like, chill for a second.
我说不好 就...冷静一下
You don't "Get it," Do you?
你没懂 对吧
You don't "Get it"! Excuse me.
你没懂 抱歉
Do not "Air quote" At me!
不要对我比引号♥
I will "Air quote when I need to air quote to stress a point."
当我需要用强调重点时就会比引号♥
"Okay, well, don't do it" Shoshanna!
别这样做 索珊娜
Shosh!
索索
Baby!
亲爱的
Get out of here!
快走开
How are you?
你好啊
Hi! Okay, okay. She's so sweet.
你好 好了 她人很好
She couldn't be nicer, and you're gonna totally love her,
非常好 你会很喜欢她的
except for the times that you absolutely hate her
除了你烦透她的时候
because she just never turns off. She's a lot.
因为她关不住话匣子 她话唠
She's just like Hello!
她就像是 好啊
Hi! Oh, my God!
好 我的老天爷
I've been looking for you everywhere, dude.
我一直在到处找你 姐们儿
Like, not physically, but I've definitely been
不是真的跑腿去找 但是我一定
dominating your inbox.
给你发了超多邮件
Yep. I miss you!
没错 我好想你
Totally! I, um...
当然 我...
This is Ray, by the way. Hi.
对了 这是雷 你好
Hi. Hello.
你好
Okay, now, you gotta tell me,
好 现在你得告诉我了
what are y'all doing on my block? Huh?
你们来我的地盘做什么呢
You're not trying to rob me, are you?
不是来抢劫我的吧 是吗
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
I will cut your ass.
我会揍得你屁滚尿流
Actually, just getting some tapes digitized.
实际上是想把一些录音带数字化
I'm working on a project She doesn't
我在做一个项目 她不...
She doesn't need to know about that.
她不需要知道这些
She was just asking to be nice.
她只是随口问问
What?
什么
Hold on. This haunted-ass building digitizes tapes?
等等 这栋鬼楼是做录音带数字化的吗
Ray, you've really changed things for me.
雷 你真的改变了我的生活
The other day I was watching my "Popples" Video,
那天我看动画录影带的时候
and, Ray, it was like a haunting moment
雷 我强烈感受到了
where I realized that this tape was degrading slowly.
这些录影带在渐渐淡出人们视线
My favorite show growing up was this obscure Russian cartoon
我小时候最爱的节目是一个模糊的俄♥罗♥斯♥动画
about a tiny cup of borscht that had no father.
讲一个没有父亲的小罗宋汤碗的故事
The catchphrase was "Papa would be so hungry."
经典台词是"爸爸会饿坏的"
Shaped me as a child.
塑造了儿时的我
That explains so much.
怪不得呢
Yeah, I can't remember what it's called.
我不记得叫什么了
Oh, my God. We've gotta find it.
天呐 我们得找到它
So, now, who's gonna buy me lunch?
现在 谁请我吃午餐呢
Mommy? Friends?
妈妈 朋友
Mommy's not here. Mommy ran off.
妈妈不在这里 妈妈跑了
She left.
她离开了
She walked out, never came home.
她出去了 再也没回来
Yeah, she doesn't like being around me.
她不喜欢和我在一起
Yeah, Mommy can't stand Daddy.
对 妈妈受不了爸爸
Where's your elephant's toes?
你的大象脚趾头在哪里呢
Oh! Hey, there.
你好啊
That's-- that was a little loud of a "Boo," Jessa.
你叫的声音有点大 洁莎
Oh, please, it's fine.
拜托 这没关系
That was unnecessary, how loud that was.
没必要那样的 多吵啊
Children-- it's good for them to hear loud noises
听听吵闹的噪音 闻闻陌生的气味
and strange smells,
见见陌生的人
and be around strange men, you know?
对小孩子有好处 知道吗
It's like,
就像
you don't want them to be boring, Laird.
你也不想让他们无聊啊 莱尔德
Can I get you a tea or something, or...?
你要喝杯茶或者什么吗
Please don't drink from that.
请别喝她的水杯
Please don't drink from that. I'm sorry.
请别喝她的水杯 抱歉
I'm sorry. And I'm sorry, Sample.
对不起 很抱歉 桑普尔
All right, it was a bit erratic,
好吧 我有点情绪不稳
I will say,
我承认
but I'm not doing great right now.
但是我现在状态不好
I'm not doing great.
状态不好
I can't pretend that I don't care
我假装不了不在乎
that Adam is upstairs right now,
亚当现在在楼上
upstairs with Hannah.
和汉娜一起在楼上
They're probably making, like, flow graphs
他们可能在画流程图
and chore charts and figuring out
或者家务图表 研究
how to raise her baby.
如何抚养她的孩子
Her baby!
她的孩子
Baby?
孩子吗
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
对对对
Hannah's pregnant,
汉娜怀孕了
and Adam wants to help her raise it.
亚当想帮她一起抚养孩子
Mm-hmm. It's not even his. It's not even his.
那甚至不是他的孩子 不是
It's, um-- it's like
那是...
some Bolivian zip line guy's baby.
哪个玻利维亚滑索男的孩子
Hannah's having a Bolivian baby?
汉娜怀着一个玻利维亚宝宝吗
Here I go.
我要开始了
Hello?
你好
No one has talked to this child.
还没人跟这孩子说过话
Knock, knock, child.
咚 咚 宝宝
Hello!
你好
Do you hear something?
你听到声音了没
Hello, Adam.
你好啊 亚当
Hey. Hey, baby.
你好 宝宝
Please... help me.
请救救我
My mom is so weird.
我妈妈是个怪人
Oh-- what-- what?
你说什么
Help me!
救救我
My mom is so weird!
我妈妈好奇怪
Do you think I'm weird? No.
你觉得我奇怪吗 不
No?
不吗
Seriously, it sounds wild in there.
说真的 这里面好多声音
It's like-- it's just insane.
太疯狂了
It's rushing...
有流水声
the sound of waves crashing.
拍碎的海浪声
A seashell... It's wild in there.
海螺... 太疯狂了
You can't hear all those things.
你听不见这些声音的
Everything is broken.
一切都坏了
Like, in the world, or in this house?
你是说世界还是这屋子里
In this house. Oh! Oh, yeah, yeah.
这屋子里 是的
AC, the top lock.
空调 顶层的锁
And you did such a shitty job patching that wall.
你把那面墙补得也是一团糟
Elijah did that by himself.
那是伊莱贾自己补的
Was he blindfolded? It's horrible.
他是蒙着眼补的吗 太可怕了
And you're the one who put a giant hole in the wall,
而且是你在那面墙上砸出了个大洞
and then we had to patch it, if you remember, so.
所以才要补 如果你还记得
I'm sorry.
对不起
Excuse me for one second.
稍等
What?!
干什么
Oh. Hey, man.
你好 伙计
Hey, what's up? Is Hannah here?
你好 汉娜在这吗
Laird! Hey, Hannah. Sorry!
莱尔德 汉娜 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Let me know when you're decent.
抱歉 等你穿好衣服跟我说一声
Laird, what are you doing here?
莱尔德 你来干什么
Can I look? Yes, you can look.
我能抬头了吗 是的
All right, great.
很好
Um, really sorry to barge in.
真抱歉闯进你家
I don't know what's up here.
我不知道这是在干什么
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表