剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
just to get it over my ass.
才能把这裤子提上去
Yeah, and that's my wetsuit.
这是我的潜水衣
Are you sure? Because it
你确定吗 因为它
was just hanging over there with the others.
就跟其他潜水服挂在一起
No, except it's pink and it has my name
除了它是粉色的 而且里面
written in super large letters inside.
还用巨大的字母写了我的名字
Okay. I thought the brand was Ginny.
好吧 我还以为金尼是个牌子呢
I am so sorry. It's okay.
真抱歉 没事
Teo, why don't you get the rest of the girls down there?
泰奥 你能把其他姑娘先带过去吗
Ah, all right.
好的 没问题
Let's make our own little paradise.
我们先自己去找点乐子
Come on. Let's go, let's go.
来吧 我们走 我们走
Okay, guys, guys, guys, guys.
好了 两位
I think this is a misunderstanding.
我想这是个误会
We can get this resolved nice and clean, okay?
我们能和平顺利地解决 好吗
We have more wetsuits on the truck.
卡车上还有很多潜水服
Why don't you take that off here,
你可以在这里把这件脱下来
And you guys can both get suited up down at the beach?
然后你们俩可以到沙滩上再换潜水服
Is that okay? All right?
这样可以吗 行吗
So, I should take this off here?
所以我要在这把它脱掉是吗
Yeah, go ahead. Okay.
对 脱吧 好
That okay?
这样行吗
Okay, stop, you're--
好 停 你应该...
You're supposed to have a bikini on under that.
潜水服里面应该穿泳衣的
Well, fuck me. I did not get that information.
并他妈没有人告诉过我好吗
All right, how's everybody feeling? Good? Yeah.
大家感觉还不错吗 对
You good? Looking good.
还好吗 看起来不错
A lot of you are gonna remember this from last year.
你们很多人还记得去年学过的吧
I know you will. It was a blast, right?
我知道你记得 特别刺♥激♥ 对吧
How's the hip? You okay?
你的胯部如何 还好吗
Looking good.
不错
All right, so, position on the board
好 在冲浪板上的姿势
is one of the most important things we want to establish.
是我们要学习的重要内容之一
Right off the top, okay?
现在开始 好吗
So, ideally, you want to have your toes on the tail
最好你的脚趾要在冲浪板尾部
or just off the tail of the board,
或者是稍离开的地方
Chest up off the board.
胸部挺起 离开冲浪板
Tits out, ladies.
挺胸 女士们
And, uh...
然后
Have the nice, strong back muscles engaged, here.
背部肌肉收紧发力
Man, you yogis got this down.
你们练过瑜伽都会这个
You show me up every time.
每次都表演给我看
All right, Laramy. All right, we get the point.
好了 拉腊米 我们看到了
You're beautiful.
你真美
So, engaging our back muscles, and we're gonna be paddling.
背部肌肉发力 然后我们要划水
Just like we're swimming. Nice and relaxed.
就像游泳一样 流畅又放松
Feel a wave coming.
感觉浪要过来了
Hands on the rails
手握住板两侧
And we're gonna pop up on three.
然后数到三 快速跳起来
Okay, straight up to a standing position.
好吗 直接变成站立姿势
Try not to come to your knees.
小心别跪下了
So that's one, two,
一 二
three...
三
Straight up.
直接站起来
Good work! Good work!
做得好 做得好
The key is to stay low
关键是把重心放低
And remember to always look where you're going.
而且记住看向前方
If you look down, you're gonna fall down.
如果你往下看 就会摔下去
That's what I always say.
这是我一直说的
Right? Just like life.
对吧 就像人生一样
All right, we're gonna drill that a couple times, okay?
好了 再多练习几次 好吗
Laramy, what's up?
拉腊米 怎么样
Show me what you got, lady.
给我露两手 美女
I know you got this.
我知道你能行
Nailed it! Every time, you--
搞定 每一次你都...
Beautiful.
漂亮
Real nice. That's cute.
真好 干得漂亮
Every time. Goddamn star of the sea.
每次都成 简直是海洋之星
We got to get her into some kind of ocean circus.
我们得送她去参加海上马戏团
Okay, Hannah, we gonna give this a go?
汉娜 试一次吧
You got this.
你可以的
You wanna slide down a little?
你想往后滑一些吗
Okay, you got it.
好 可以了
Chest up. Chest up.
挺胸 挺胸
You got this. Back muscles engaged.
好的 背部肌肉发力
We start paddling, just like you're swimming.
然后开始划水 就像游泳一样
Nice and easy. We're just paddling.
流畅放松 只是划水
In that position.
就是这个姿势
Yeah, but with the chest up.
对 不过把胸挺起来
So-- and paddling with a forward motion.
然后 划水前进
Paddle, paddle, paddle.
划啊划啊划啊
That's good.
很好
Okay, that's enough paddling. And then hands on the rails.
划水可以了 双手握住板两侧
Okay, now when the wave comes,
好 当海浪涌来的时候
You're gonna push up into a standing position.
向上推换成站立姿势
One, two, three, up!
一 二 三 起
Pop up.
跳
Okay, that's not bad. Fuck!
好 还不错 操
Oh, shit. You okay? Fuck. No, I'm not okay.
该死 你还好吗 我不好
No, I'm not okay. It's my front arm.
不 我不好 我的前胳膊
Which arm's the fr...
哪条是前...
This front of this arm is really injured.
这条胳膊的前臂受伤了
Okay, let me have a look.
让我看一下
You look okay. There's no grazes or anything.
看起来没事 没有擦伤什么的
Well, it's an internal injury,
这是内伤
so obviously you're not gonna see anything.
所以你当然看不出来什么了
You know what? You'd be surprised.
知道吗 你恐怕不信
I've fallen over on concrete.
我摔在混凝土上过
You'll be okay.
你会没事的
Sand is a very forgiving surface, so...
沙滩表面是很软和的 所以...
why don't we get you back up?
我们重新站起来吧
What am I gonna do when I'm out in the water
那我下水了只有一条胳膊能用
and I only have one arm?
要怎么办
Okay, Teo, why don't we get her up to Nurse Laura,
好吧 泰奥 我送她去劳拉护士那里
see if she can get taken care of? You okay?
看看能不能照顾她一下 你行吗
Yeah. 'twould be my honor.
好 没问题
Yeah. That there's tender.
对 就是那儿疼
That's the tender stuff.
那儿就是痛点
Fuck.
操
You actually can't really sprain your front arm,
实际上 人的前臂是不会扭伤的
So you should be all good to head back out there.
所以你回去练习应该完全没问题
Okay, but I'm a little worried because I'm, like, super itchy,
好 但我有点担心 因为我身上超痒
specifically in my navel, and I think I might have sand lice,
尤其是肚脐里面 我想我可能染上沙虱了
Which I've heard are highly contagious.
我听说传染性很高
There's no such thing as sand lice.
根本就没有沙虱这东西
Okay, I really need you to give me an excuse
好吧 我真的需要你给我一个
why I can't surf.
无法冲浪的原因
Who's making you surf?
谁逼你冲浪了
My job.
我的工作
You're a professional surfer?
你是职业冲浪运动员吗
No, I'm a writer writing about surfing.
不 我是个写冲浪体验的作家
Although, what if the piece
不过 如果文章
was about how I went out to the beach,
是关于我去到了沙滩
hated it, went back inside, and never came out.
痛恨沙滩 又回到都市 再也没出去过的故事
Could that be an interesting angle?
这会是一个有趣的视角吗
No.
不会
I don't really need these.
我并不需要吃这些
This was all a charade. I am completely fine.
这就是个伪装 我好好的
No shit. I'm just surprised you're not asking for opiates.
当然了 我只是惊讶你没问我要麻醉剂
That looks great, Tammy.
好极了 塔米
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表