剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
RayRay? Hey, Shosh.
雷雷 索索
I'm so sorry about Hermie.
赫米的事我很遗憾
Yeah.
是啊
Turns out he actually had a disease, the old dick.
他居然真的得了病 老混♥蛋♥
What did he have, if you don't mind my asking?
他得的什么病 介意我问下吗
Scleroderma. It's a really horrible disease.
硬皮症 特别可怕
Leave it to Hermie to find
居然让赫米得了
the world's most obscure terminal illness,
世界上最罕见的绝症
show zero external symptoms,
没有任何外表症状
and then die binge-watching "The Equalizer."
结果在狂看《伸冤人》的时候去世
Well, I know what he meant to you.
我知道他对你很重要
Yeah, it's a roughie.
确实挺不好受
Yeah, I literally hate death.
我特别讨厌死亡
Yeah, well, it's right there, right in front of us
但死神就在那里 在我们面前
just patiently waiting to take us all.
静静等着收了我们
No.
不
Not me.
我不会
No?
不会吗
Yeah, no, it's super random,
对 这种情况特别罕见
but I'm just not gonna die, like, ever.
但我是不会死的 永远不会
Good.
好
Good, 'cause I don't think I could handle that.
很好 因为我觉得我应该承受不了
1.我才27岁 2.我的行为比27岁幼稚多了
绝不能养孩子的理由
4.我体育很差
3.我可能不会再见到孩子父亲
6.我曾经忘记一只豚鼠长达一个多月
5.我今年大概赚不到两万四
Did you hear about Hermie?
赫米的事你听说了吗
Yeah, it's, like, the saddest thing ever.
是 简直太令人悲伤了
I feel so bad for Ray. Poor Ray.
我好心疼雷 可怜的雷
It's the best news for Ray.
这对雷来说是大好事
He can finally install that socialist library he's always wanted.
他终于能建一座梦寐以求的社♥会♥主♥义♥图书馆了
He inherited everything!
他继承了所有东西
He can do whatever he wants. It's a new day for Ray.
他可以随心所欲了 这对雷来说是新生
It's fantastic. I couldn't be happier.
特别好 我简直太开心了
You okay, Elijah?
你还好吗 伊莱贾
You're looking a little unhinged.
感觉你有点心烦意乱
No. No.
我没事
I just ended up accidentally taking, like, six Adderall.
我只是不小心吃了六颗阿得拉
I stayed up all night.
一晚上没睡
I did a real deep dive
我深挖了一通
into Ryan Dillon Davidson's Facebook page,
瑞恩·狄龙·戴维森的脸书主页
and I found some shit.
找到了一些脏料
Are you still hung up on that?
你还这么在意他的事吗
Dude, it's not healthy.
兄弟 这样不健康
Wait for it.
你听我说
He is replacing the male lead
他要代替原来的男主角
in "Kinky Boots" on Broadway.
出演百老汇音乐剧《长靴》
And his nieces are hideous.
而且他的侄女们都很丑
So many pictures of his nieces on Facebook.
他脸书主页上全是她们的照片
All ugly.
都特别丑
All of them, ugly.
所有人 都很丑
And then this news about "Kinky Boots."
后来又看到了《长靴》的消息
What do I do with that?
我能怎么办
When we were in the Obertones,
我们在欧柏林念书的时候
he was so terrible at harmony
他的和声技巧太差
that we had to arrange, like, 10 '90s alt songs for him.
我们只能为他定制10首90年代的中高音歌♥曲
It was a disaster.
简直不堪回首
I still listen to that cover of "Semi-Charmed Life"
我偶尔还会听《半趣生活》那部唱片
just when I wanna, like, feel cozy.
如果想放松心情的话
It's cozy!
确实让人放松
Hey, can you clean your room,
对了 在我妈来之前
like, a little bit before my mom gets here?
你能不能稍微打扫下房♥间
I mean, it's pretty revolting in there.
现在里面实在是太脏乱差了
I want it to feel like adults live in this place.
我希望她能感觉到这是成年人的居所
You've gotta give your mom a little more credit than that, okay?
你能不能别把你妈妈想得这么迂腐
She's way more chill than that.
她可没这么死板
We almost made out once.
我们有次差点就上♥床♥了
Come on.
来呀
Come on.
快来
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害你
But what if I want you to?
如果我希望你伤害我呢
As long as you promise to let me be sweet after.
只要你保证待会让我变乖就行
No, no promises.
我不保证
Just do it.
快点
Fucking slut.
你个骚货
Yeah.
好
Harder. Fucking Texas whore.
用力点 你个德州小婊♥子♥
Yeah.
好棒
I'm gonna fuck all your holes!
看我插烂你所有的洞
Okay!
来啊
Satisfied? That's how you like it, right?!
满意了 你就喜欢这样 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, my God.
天呐
You're weirder than even me.
你比我还不正常
Maybe.
也许吧
And cut.
卡
That was great. Thanks.
你表现很好 谢谢
Are you okay? Yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 没事
I didn't hit it too...? No, no, it's fine.
我没有用力太猛... 没有 没事
Okay. Oh, my God. That was hilarious.
好 天呐 太搞笑了
You are incredible.
你简直厉害
Like, look, you really captured, like, the sort of inane prattle
完美表现出了那种颠三倒四的气质
of someone who thinks they
塑造出了那种
have more power than they actually do, right?
自视太高的感觉 对不对
So funny. Well, thanks.
特别搞笑 谢谢
I don't know how many more takes I have with the spanking.
我不知道还有多少场景要打屁♥股♥
I think you can do it. Oh, no,
你可以的 不行
I think we're good to move on to Laird's place.
我觉得我们可以去莱尔德家了
All right. Well, I'm gonna just make a call.
好 我先去打个电♥话♥
Okay, yeah. Let us know if you need anything.
行 有什么需要就告诉我们
Water or something. Just one thing, just one thing.
喝水什么的 有一件事 就一点
I have an idea. Yeah.
我有个主意 你说
I think what we really need right now
我觉得我们现在需要
is we need a tight on you
在你的身上加入一些
of your annoyance at the fact that you have to indulge her.
由于要对她言听计从而产生的不耐烦
You know? I think that's important.
你懂吗 我觉得这个很重要
No, I think we're good.
我觉得没必要吧
Company move!
换场地
Company move! That's company move.
换场地 换场地吧
Mom, I can't get over how great you look.
妈 你简直是美若天仙
It's the Weight Watchers.
因为我去了慧优体
And I actually like the meetings.
而且每次见面我都很开心
Are you making friends? I am.
交到朋友了吗 交到了
And I thought giving up booze would be the hardest part,
我还以为戒酒会是最困难的部分
but one of my new friends
但是我一个新朋友
has a son with a medical marijuana card.
她儿子有医用大♥麻♥领♥取♥卡
You're smoking pot?
你在抽大♥麻♥吗
It's medical, Hannah.
是医用的 汉娜
And I wish I'd started earlier in life.
我真希望自己能早点遇到它
Are you stoned right now?
你现在是嗨着吗
I couldn't travel with it,
大♥麻♥哪能过安检
so I brought these.
所以我带了这个
I had two worms in the cab ride over here,
坐出租车来的路上 我吃了两颗
enough to relax me without turning me into Cheech & Chong.
足够让我在变成八婆之前冷静下来
Do-- do you want one?
你要来一个吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I actually have to talk to you about something.
我有些事情想和你谈谈
Please, if it's about your father, don't.
如果是关于你父亲的事情 那就拜托别说了
We haven't been speaking,
我们已经好久没说过话
and it's the best we've gotten along in years.
正是我们这么多年最和谐的时候
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表