剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Do you remember when we first moved here?
你还记得我们第一次搬来这里吗
Yeah, like it was yesterday.
恍如昨日
You proposed on St. Mark's Place,
你在圣·马克提的这茬
but then you admitted you had chlamydia, and you were crying,
然后承认自己有衣原体病 还哭了
and you wouldn't say where it came from.
就是不承认是谁传染的
You said it was a McDonald's bathroom.
说是在一间麦当劳的厕所里
Ga ga ga ga ga.
别说了
The details are not important.
细节不重要
What's important is
重点是
we agreed to live here
我们愿意一起住在这个
and suffer and be miserable
破旧的 可悲的
in this godforsaken rat hole together.
让人不忍♥直视的狗窝里
That's a contract you and me made.
这是我们俩之间的约定
You can't give up on that.
你可不能放弃
I don't know.
我不知道
And if you think I'm gonna move up there
如果你觉得我会愿意
and marry you and be your Tad,
跟你结婚 成为你的泰德的话
you are sorely mistaken, ma'am.
那你就大错特错了 女士
Probably.
也许吧
Hey, you want to come sleep with me?
你想过来跟我一起睡吗
No.
不想
Wait, for sex?
等等 是要做♥爱♥吗
No, what?
不是 什么鬼啊
I mean, what if it was for sex?
如果要做♥爱♥又怎么样
No?
不想
I just want to be clear about the invitation.
我只是想弄清这邀请的性质
Will you sing to me?
那你会给我唱歌♥吗
I'll give you one Demi,
我只唱一首黛米的歌♥
but then it's light's out.
然后就谢幕
I had to unfollow her on Instagram.
我不得不取关她的Ins
It's too much negativity.
太消极了
I think it's wonderful.
我觉得这太棒了
I think it's just what you need.
这正是你需要的
We'll come visit you on the weekends
我们周末会来看你
and you can stay with us whenever you have work to do.
你工作的时候也可以跟我们住
Go, baby, go.
去闯吧 宝贝
On the other hand, if I had left New York when I wanted to,
但是 如果我当初真如愿以偿离开了纽约
I never would have met your dad on Gay.Com.
就不会在同性♥交♥友网上遇见你老爸了
And I bless that sexual GPS service every day.
现在 我每天都在感谢那个网站
Listen, Banana, it's only a bus ride away.
听着 小娜娜 坐趟车就到了
We can bring cheese, wine,
我们可以给你带奶酪 红酒
books, diapers, culture.
书 尿布 文化
Let's do this!
不要犹豫了
You guys will take the bus?
你俩会坐公交车吗
No. No, it was just an expression of distance.
不 这只是为了表示距离近
I was trying to give you a sense of how close you would be.
我是想让你知道 你并没有远离我们
Well, this drum circle's
好吧 这个集体鼓
as good a reason to leave New York as any.
就是一个离开纽约的好理由
Can't you drum somewhere else?
你们能去别的地方打吗
Get a life.
干点正经事吧
You've reached Marnie Michaels.
您已接通玛妮·麦克斯
Have a blessed day.
祝您今天愉快
Marn, where are you, okay?
小玛 你在哪呢
I'm trying to figure something out and I really need you.
我现在正在犹豫不决 我很需要你
Does that one send strength?
这个是代表力量的吗
That one smells really good.
这个好香呀
I like the slip top.
我喜欢这个装饰
Okay, so we need one for wealth, one for romance,
我们要拿一个招财的 一个招桃花的
and also one to promote, like,
还有一个用来
an ease of creativity.
激发创造力的
yeah. Like a candle's gonna help us find an apartment
好像一根蜡烛就能帮我们找到
that doesn't smell like hot wings.
没有辣翅味的公♥寓♥似的
I literally don't care if it smells like hot wings
只要跟你在一起 我才不在乎
as long as you're there.
它闻起来像不像鸡翅
See? That's why you're my best friend.
看 所以你才是我最好的朋友
I kind of like this one.
我还挺喜欢这个的
I don't want that in our apartment.
我不想把它放家里
okay.
好吧
I like purple. It's nice.
我喜欢紫色的 真好看
It'll go with the wallpaper.
应该会跟墙纸很搭
The number you are trying to call is not reachable.
您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
I can't believe this
不敢相信
is my fourth callback for this fucking show.
这破剧已经第四次喊我来复试了
At some point I'm just gonna have to ask them,
我都想问问他们
"Hey, are we fuck buddies or are we exclusive?"
"我们到底是炮♥友♥还是夫妻"
Well, maybe they're waiting for your hoop shooting to improve.
或许他们在等你提高点投篮技术
How's your goodbye tour?
你的告别怎么样了
Confusing.
很复杂
I mean, can't someone just tell me exactly what to do,
能不能直接来个人告诉我到底该做什么
but in a way that makes it seem like it's my idea?
但是又能让它看起来像是我自己的想法
Yes. You should have sex before you leave
我来 你应该在走之前打个炮
'cause I don't know what
因为你根本不知道
kind of dick's gonna be up in the boondocks.
荒郊野外能有什么好屌♥
Great idea. I will call up one of the guys
好主意 我应该能想起来
who would love to have sex with this.
有谁愿意跟怀了个球的我上♥床♥
I'm sure there's plenty of quality people
我很确定 有好多人
who would love to have sex with what you got going on.
都愿意跟这样的你上♥床♥
And not murder you.
还不会杀了你
I don't know, maybe you're right.
我不知道 也是你是对的
Maybe I am leaving too early and I haven't, like,
也许我的确太急了 我还没有
made a proper mark on this city.
在这座城市留下印记
Hannah, you've made so many wonderful friendships here.
汉娜 你收获了那么多美好的友谊呢
That's not a thing.
才没这回事
I got to go.
我要走了
Look. I stole these.
看 都是我偷的哦
Oh, my God! I'm so proud of you.
天啊 你好棒
This is the type of fun that we have.
这才是我们的乐趣
I steal yogurts and then we laugh about it.
我偷了酸奶 然后我们一起笑
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
Good luck. Thank you.
好运呀 谢了
Kick.
看脚
This is Greenpoint Avenue.
绿点大道到了
Next Stop, 21st Street.
下一站 21号♥街
Stay clear of the closing doors.
请勿倚靠或手扶车门
Do you need help walking up the steps or anything, ma'am?
你需要别人扶你上楼之类的吗 女士
The "Ma'am" Is a little much, I would say.
"女士"这个词就太过了
Shall we do it now? You do yours.
咱们开始吧 你来做你的
You do yours.
你来做你的
Caroline, hi.
卡洛琳 你好呀
My darling one.
亲爱的
It's-- it's really wild to see you.
竟然可以见到你
We did not know, uh, if you were alive.
我们都不知道你是不是还活着
Life's so wild, isn't it?
生活就是很疯狂 对不对
Isn't it?
对不对呀
I mean, you know, who knew all you needed
我是说 你只需要一把
was the right cocktail of pills
恰到好处的药片
and then you could really stabilize.
然后就能一片平静
I mean, for now. Who knows for sure?
至少是现在 谁知道呢
And you, my beauty,
你呢 我的小美人
how are you experiencing life?
你过得怎么样
Laird tells me that...
莱尔德跟我说
you are with child.
你怀孕了
I am, yes. I'm carrying a child
是 我怀孕了
and it looks like I'm gonna be moving out of the city, so.
而且我应该马上就要搬出这座城了
Good. Good. I'm fairly certain that...
很好 我很确定
my leaving the city is what cured me.
远离城市 我才得到了治愈
Really? Oh, yes.
真的吗 当然
And a very short but powerful stay in the hospital.
还有在医院度过的一段难忘时光
Yeah.
好吧
So, yes.
是的
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表