剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You don't think I have plans?
你没想过我也有规划吗
What's your plan, to, like, smoke salvia at 10:00 AM every day?
什么规划 每天十点抽迷幻鼠尾草吗
Fuck you. You know what?
去你的 知道吗
You've said so many mean things to me
你对我说过这么多刻薄话
and I can't make one stupid salvia joke?
我就不能开一个鼠尾草玩笑吗
Elijah, come on!
伊莱贾 拜托了
I don't know, I kind of thought you'd be happy.
我以为你会很开心
You're not ready for this.
你还没准备好
No, you're not ready for this.
不 是你还没准备好
I'm gonna say this to your face
这话我当着你的面说
'cause no one else will have the guts to. Great.
因为没其他人敢这么做 好啊
You're gonna be a terrible mother.
你会是个烂透了的母亲
Oh, great, you're gonna cry now?
好极了 你是要哭了吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Mic check. One, two, one, two, one, two.
试音 一二一二一二
This is Hermie coming at you
赫米正在索尼娅·巴伦蒂尼的
from the living room of one Sonja Ballentini.
起居室内为您带来报道
So, Sonja, how's life?
索尼娅 生活如何
You know what? It doesn't pay to complain.
知道吗 抱怨无益
Now, how's that, Sonja?
此话怎讲 索尼娅
I learned in life
生活教会我
that you have to take the hard knocks the way they are...
要经受得住其中的磕绊
Sure. And learn to live with it.
没错 并学着接受它
And learn how to be happy with it and without it.
无论顺逆 都要学会开心
Don't let the garbage get to you.
别让负面情绪缠住你
And I get up in the morning and I say,
每天早上起床 我都会问
"What am I gonna do that's gonna make me happy today?"
"今天该做点什么让自己乐乐呢"
I do that every morning,
每天早晨都是如此
and I found out that it's the best way to live
我发现这是活着的最佳方式
because you get up and you say,
因为你会起身说道
"Well, I'm gonna do this for myself first."
"好吧 我要先为自己做这件事"
Okay, Mom, you have all the symptoms of cannabis poisoning.
妈妈 你符合大♥麻♥中毒的所有症状
The good news is that, "Marijuana by itself
好消息是 "时至今日我国还尚未有
has never caused an overdose death in the United States to date."
仅因大♥麻♥吸食过量而致死的案例"
So, you're not gonna be the first. Can you stand up?
所以你绝不会是第一个 你能起身吗
I'm done. My life is done.
我完了 我的人生完了
That's not true. You're not done.
才不是 你还没完呢
I need you. We need you.
我需要你 我们需要你
You're gonna be a grandma. Remember, Grandma Loreen?
你要做外婆了 记得吗 洛琳外婆
Oh, no, that's right. I'll be a grandma.
是啊 我要做外婆了
And when you think of grandparents, you think of death.
大家总把祖父母和死亡想到一起
Nuh-uh, I don't!
我就没有啊
You're sweet.
你真贴心
You're so sweet. Come here.
你太贴心了 过来
I just want you to know
我只想你知道
every time I look at your baby,
每当我看见你的孩子
I will see my own death.
都会看见自己的死亡
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Do you mind if I sit down?
介意我坐下吗
No, not at-- not at all.
不 没事儿
Thanks. I'm just avoiding someone up there, so.
谢谢 我只想避开楼上某人
Did you just move in, or...?
你是刚搬来吗
No, I'm acting in a film that they're shooting here.
不 我只是在这拍电影
Would that happen to be Adam Sackler's film?
不会刚好是亚当·赛克勒的电影吧
Yeah. You know him?
是的 你认识他吗
Like, barely.
不怎么熟
What's the role?
你的角色是啥
Um, her name is Mira.
她的名字叫米拉
She's a writer.
是个作家
It's actually a really fun part.
其实是个挺有趣的角色
She's, like, the love interest
她是其中的爱情线
and she's mentally ill, so it's fun.
但又有点病态 挺妙的
Great, yeah.
不错
Oh, do you want a cigarette?
想来支烟吗
Oh, no, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I'm actually pregnant, so.
其实 我怀孕了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, that's so fun! Oh, don't worry about it.
太棒了 别担心烟味
I think a certain amount of,
既然生活在城里
like, secondhand smoke is to be expected just in city life.
自然得忍♥受点二手烟
Is it-- is it your first?
是...是第一胎吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 没错
Do you have kids, or...?
你有孩子吗
Yeah, I have three.
有三个
Being pregnant is the best.
怀孕是最棒的
Are you loving it?
你享受这过程吗
No. No.
不 不
Right now, I'm just more worried about,
我现在更担心的是
like, getting the baby out of me
孩子生下来后
and then, like, what I'm gonna do with it.
我该怎么办
Today was such a fucking nightmare.
今天真是场噩梦
I don't wanna be responsible
我不想余生
for anyone else for the rest of my life.
都要对别人负责
That's insane! Jesus, don't worry about it.
这太疯狂了 天呐 不用担心
Kids are super easy.
小孩好搞得很
It's being an adult that's hard.
难当的是大人
I'm sorry. No, don't be.
不好意思 没事
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表