剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
杰克 嘿
Jake? Hey.
快四十升之前火就灭了
The fire was out ten gallons ago.
可以跑很长一段时间
JYou can run on for a long time...s
哦 好吧 我们走吧
Oh. Okay. Let's go.
嘿 你没事吧 -嗯
Hey, are you okay? - Yeah.
你确定吗 -加布
You sure? - Gabs.
我没事
I'm fine.
你♥爸♥爸说了史上最老爹的老爹笑话
Your dad said the daddiest dad joke of all time.
我说“救火救得好”他说
I go, "Good job putting out the fire, "he said...
在火不辞 -不是吧
We flame to please. - No.
噢 -行了
Ooh. Come on.
打住 -你觉得呢 杰克
Stop. - What do you think, Jake?
那个笑话应该放进名火堂里吗
That joke belong in the Hall of Flame?
噢天呐 -好了
Oh, no! - Come on.
得了 -噢
No. Ooh!
来吧 很好
Come on. That was good.
很好 -不好 停下 爸爸
That was good. - No, stop, Dad!
很好 -不好
That was good. - No.
伊芙 你和你的人去收尾 好吗
Yo, Eve, you and your crew are on mop- up, okay?
去告诉那个午夜骑士
♪Go and tell that midnight rider...♪
我猜他不喜欢我的笑话
Guess he doesn't like my jokes.
我有点担心杰克
I'm a little worried about Jake.
卡拉去世都快一个月了
It's been, like, a month since Cara passed,
他都还没休息过
and he hasn't taken any time off.
这是他应对悲伤的方式
It's how he's dealing with his grief.
嘿 鲁迪怎么样
Yo, how about Rudy?
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他拿到结果了吗
He get his results back?
嗯 两天前
Yeah. Two days ago.
很糟糕
It's bad.
鲁迪
Rudy?
最后一个墨西哥卷饼给你哥们儿
Last burrito's for you, man.
哦 不 哥们儿 我不饿
Oh, no, man. I'm not hungry.
好 我要
Yeah, I will take that.
博迪 小吉怎么样了
Hey, Bode, how's Gen doing?
小吉现在在我父母家
Gen's at my folks now.
她在适应 但她在消化很多悲伤
She's adjusting, but she's dealing with a lot of grief.
我在努力争取一些人来支持她但是
I'm trying to hustle up a bunch of support for her but,
你也知道 在监狱里当爸爸可不容易
you know, it's not easy being a dad when you're in prison.
阿门
Amen to that.
你有孩子吗 鲁迪 -嗨
You got kids, Rudy? - Hey.
这架警长直升机是在追这家伙吗
Is this sheriff helicopter chasing down this dude?
这架警长直升机是在追这家伙吗
Is this sheriff helicopter chasing down this dude?
走了很久
j'Run on for a long timer
走了很久
♪Run on for a long time...♪
队长 你看到了吗
Hey, Cap, you seeing this?
飞机N24B1号♥的驾驶员
Pilot operating aircraft November- 24 Bravo- 1,
这里是警长办公室云雀1号♥
this is Sheriff's Office Lark 1
要求你立即降落
demanding you land your aircraft immediately.
要求你立即降落
demanding you land your aircraft immediately.
他没有回应
He's not responding.
让我试试
Let me try something.
我和他妻子是高中同学
I went to high school with his wife.
能告诉他米奇让他赶紧接电♥话♥吗
Can you tell him Mickey says to pick up the damn phone?
N24B1
November- 24 Bravo- 1,
米奇让你接电♥话♥
Mickey says pick up the phone.
迪恩 是的 是我 米奇
Dean! Yup, it's me, Mickey.
我就在你后面的直升机里
Yeah, I'm in the chopper right behind you.
但就像上帝创造了黑白一样
♪But as sure as God made black and white...♪
迪恩 我们知道你一直在洗钱
Dean, we know you've been money laundering.
我们监视你一周了 伙计
We've been surveilling you for a week, dude.
他正在开门
He's opening the door.
迪恩 你不能跳
Dean, you are not jumping!
那家伙在干什么
What is that guy doing?
那家伙在干什么
What is that guy doing?
迟早 上帝会让你倒下
♪Sooner or later, God'll cut you down...♪
迟早 上帝会让你倒下
♪Sooner or later, Godfjj cut you down...♪
那是钱吗
Is that money?
我出生了
♪I was born♪
要活在这些道路上
♪To ride these roads alive...♪
他们是回不来了
They're never coming back.
我们走吧
♪Let's ride♪
我来了 看着我走吧
∫Here I come, watch me go J
我来了 看着我走吧
♪Here Icome, watch me go ♪
如果你不知道 现在你也知道了
♪If you don't know, now you know ♪
我出生了
♪I was born♪
我们一起走吧
♪Oh, let's ride. ♪
博迪的画很酷
Bode's drawing is so cool, but
但我需要红色食用色素来做假熔岩
I need red food coloring for the fake lava.
杰克应该给我带一些来的
Jake was supposed to bring me some.
他最近工作很忙 这样吧
He's been working a lot. Tell you what.
我给你拿点食用色素 好吗
I will get you some food coloring, okay?
我想赢
I want to win.
科学展会的重点又不是为了赢
Science fair is not about winning.
是为了学习 -好
It's about learning. Okay.
那我想学习获胜的感觉
Then I want to learn how it feels to win.
你真是让人头疼 不是吗
You're a bit of a hell- raiser, aren't you?
你现在应该明白我是哪种人了
You should know that about me now.
毕竟现在你将成为我的
Now that you're gonna be my...
法官叫你什么
What did the judge call you?
我的监管人
My custodians?
不 我们不是你的监管人
No, we're not your custodians.
我们是你的监护人
We're your custodial guardians.
小吉 车来了
Gen, the bus is here.
谢谢 -好
Thanks. - Okay.
如果你今天见到杰克
Um, if you see Jake today,
告诉他如果他不想帮忙也没关系
tell him it's okay if he doesn't want to help.
我自己能行
I can do it myself.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
杰克一直在放她鸽子
Jake's been blowing her off.
我会和他谈谈的
I'll talk to him.
是米奇 你要接吗
It's Mickey. You want to take that?
她是给你打的电♥话♥
She's calling you.
你一直想和她和好 所以
You've been wanting to make up with her, so...
我知道
I know.
现在不行
Not now.
还没准备好
Not ready.
她不是敌人 她是你妹妹
She's not the enemy, she's your sister.
好的
Right.
迪恩
Dean.
我们知道你扔出直升机的钱是贩毒的钱
We know the money you threw out of the chopper was drug money.
我们都找回来了
We recovered it.
现在正在送过来的路上 你现在真的很为难
It's on its way here now. You're in a real bind.
你为什么不帮自己一把 告诉我们你为谁工作
Why don't you help yourself out, tell us who you're working for?
呃 呃 我 我不知道他们的名字
Uh, uh, I. I don't know their names.
你认识我爸爸吧
You know my dad, right?
那个毒贩
Drug dealer?
当你贩毒的时候 你得对所有人都撒谎
When you're dealing drugs, you're lying to everyone.
你的邻居 你的妻子 甚至你的孩子
Your neighbors, your wife, even to your kid.
所以我很擅长识别骗子
So I'm pretty good at spotting liars,
而你现在在对我撒谎
and you're lying to me right now.
我知道你可以一边做毒贩
I know you can be a drug dealer
一边做个好人 所以我现在
and still be a good guy, so I'm appealing
只是想让你做个好人
to the good guy in you right now.
你和克里斯汀是 有两个孩子吗
You and Christine have, what, two kids?
你可不想只能透过有机玻璃见到他们吧
You don't want to be seeing them through plexiglass.
合作
Cooperate.
我们想帮你
We want to help you.
你得先帮我们
You got to help us.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表