剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Got it. Okay.
放下枪
Put the gun down!
嘿 唐
MANNY: Hey, Don.
是你吗
Is that you?
是我啊 曼尼啊
It's me. It's Manny.
是我啊 曼尼啊
It's me. It's Manny.
我们 我们不是劫匪
We- We're not looters.
他们是三岩的劳♥改♥消防员
Th- These are inmate firefighters from Three Rock.
呃 我不想看到罪犯
Well, I don't want any criminals in here.
老兄 你不可能一下打中我们所有人
Bro, you can't hit all of us at once.
闭嘴 -退后
Shut up. Back up.
-放下枪 -得了 伙计
Put it down! Come on, man.
嘿你 退后
Hey, you, get back.
嘿 -听着 都别动
Whoa, hey. You know what? Nobody move.
唐
MANNY: Don.
你不会想开枪的 伙计
You don't want to do this, man.
你不想伤害任何人
You don't want to hurt anybody.
嘿
Heyl
嘿
Hey!
别打我 墨菲
COLE: Don't shoot me, Murphy.
我只想缓解冲突
Just trying to de- escalate here.
拜托别开枪
Please don't shoot.
你 坐下
You, sit down.
罗德曼 起来
EVE: Rodman, up.
起来
Up!
过来 马上
Over here, now.
好了 三岩 都坐下 快点
AII right, Three Rock, butts in seats. Let's go!
所有人都泠静下
And everybody just chill out.
所有人 都冷静下
And everybody just chill out.
-好吗 -你真要
AIIright? AMES: Yo, you really
把科尔送回牢里吗 队长
gonna send Cole back to prison, Cap?
在他救了博迪一命之后吗
UMAR: Yeah, after he saved Bode's life?
他刚救了我们所有人
He just saved our asses.
嘿 没听到她命令吗
MANNY: Hey. What did she say?
没听明白吗
What did she just say, huh?
抱歉我过度反应了
I'm sorry I overreacted.
这地方对我而言就是家
This place is home for me.
听着 我 我不想抛下这里
Look, I- I didn't want to just leave and then
回来发现这地方被夷为平地
come back and find this place flattened.
所以我想着 同生共死吧
So, I thought, "Go down with the ship. "
嗯 希望不会这样
Well, let's hope we don't have to.
绿冠镇42分队
VINCE: Greencrest 42.
拉勒米街有电线杆倒下挡路了
A downed phone pole is blocking Laramie Street.
重新规划路线 穿过泰森公园
Re- routing through Tyson Park.
所以 博迪当爹了
So, Bode's a father.
可能 是
Might...be.
但 是的 很可能
But, yeah, probably.
博迪说还有别的女孩
GABRIELA: This is what Bode meant
原来是这意思
when he said there was another girl.
你是说吉纳维芙是卡拉闺女
You're telling me that Genevieve is Cara's daughter?
文斯 你得跟上话题啊
Vince, you need to catch up.
-我知道 -看啊 老大
I know. JAKE: Look, Chief.
两点钟方向
Two o'clock.
那设备棚旁有个变电箱
There's an electrical box right next to that equipment shed.
好 那要是炸了 火势会更猛
SHARON: Okay, if that explodes, we got a bigger fire
还会停电
and we got a power outage.
好 去灭火吧
VINCE: AII right, let's knock it down.
待命 听我指挥
Stand by. On my call.
待命 听我指挥
Stand by. On my call.
准备放水
Ready water!
放水吧
Hit it.
有水了
You're live.
你看起来忧心忡忡
You look worried.
本以为知道自己当奶奶了
I think I thought I'd be happier
我会喜悦点呢
to find out I'm a grandparent.
我会喜悦点呢
to find out I'm a grandparent.
是啊 知道自己已经当12年了
Yeah, it's a little weird finding out
是有点奇怪
you've been one for 12 years.
是有点奇怪
you've been one for 12 years.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我们孩子身上发生的这一切
With all the things that have happened to our kids...
挺吓人的 你不害怕吗
It's scary. You're not scared?
挺吓人的 你不害怕吗
It's scary. You're not scared?
实话说
Honestly
有点美梦成真的感觉
kind of a dream come true.
对 保持这角度 灭干净
Yep. Keep that backside. Clean her up.
火灭了
There you go.
好 不错
Good. Nice.
不错真不错 干得好
Nice, nice, nice. Good job.
他们火灭好了
Their fire's out.
好 继续上路吧
AlI right, let's get back on the road.
杰克 该走了 -嗯 等下
Jake, we have to move. JAKE: Yeah, hold up.
等下
Hold up.
嘿 我 我听到有声音
Hey, I- I hear something.
嘿 嘿 这里头有小孩
Hey. Hey, we've got kids over here!
里面有小孩
JAKE: We got kids in here!
好 卡拉
Okay, Cara.
你千万别乱动 好吗
I'm gonna need you to be very still, all right?
不不不
DIEGO: No, no, no.
-别乱动 -不 我我我
Stay still. CARA: No, I'm- I'm- I'm...
我没事 我需要离开
I'm okay. I just need to go.
-我得去医院 -不不不 听着
I need to get to the hospital. No, no, no. Listen.
我们在这静候 等调度
We sit tight. When dispatch
意识到我们人没到 会派人来的
realizes we didn't arrive, they'll send someone.
卡 卡拉说的对
C- Cara's right.
我们该 该离开这 好吗
We should, we should head out, you know?
也许路上能碰上载我们
W- We'll run into somebody on the road who can drive us.
这天气没人在外头 博迪
No one's out on the road in this, Bode.
而且 卡拉要想走路 她会失血过多
Besides, if Cara tries to walk, she'll bleed out.
-我来背她 我能的 -你能别现在逞英雄吗
I'll carry her. I can carry her. Can you stop needing to be the hero here?
我本职工作就干这
This is what I do.
好吗
Okay?
等下 博迪
CARA: Wait, Bode,
你也觉得我们该离开
you think we should go?
听着 卡拉
DIEGO: Listen, Cara.
我们按兵不动 好吗
We're staying here, okay?
我会给你包扎伤囗
I'll pack your wound,
插根静脉管
we can start an IV,
给你输液 在到医院给你输血前
bolus you with fluids, keep that blood pressure up
维持血压
until we can transfuse you at the hospital.
迭戈 必须马上送我走
Diego, I have to go now.
你看
Look.
看
Look.
你这样多久了
How long's it been like this?
车祸之后
Since the crash.
当时肯定有点失去意识了
I must've lost consciousness for a little bit,
但这之后我一直
but I have been completely lucid
完全清醒
ever since.
这 这什么情况
BODE: What- what is it?
她瞳孔扩散了
Her pupil's blown.
我本期望它恢复
CARA: I was hoping it would go back
正常 但是
to normal, but...
但我现在头很疼 而且犯恶心
but now my head hurts and I'm nauseous.
我没搞懂
BODE: I don't understand.
你 你在说什么 这 这话什么意思
What- what are you saying? What- what do you mean?
我很有可能有
Best guess, I have...
硬脊膜外血肿
an epidural hematoma.
我脑出血了
It's bleeding inside my brain.
如果不送她去医院
Unless we get her to a hospital,
她可能毫无征兆死掉
she could die without warning.
不 不
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表