剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我不知道这有什么大不了的 大♥麻♥是合法的
I don't know what the big deal is. Okay, weed's legal.
从直升机上扔5万美金是不合法的
Throwing 50 grand out of a helicopter isn't legal.
你哪来的钱 迪恩
Where'd you get the money, Dean?
给我们一个名字 一个名字就行
Just give us a name. One name.
你是沃特金斯警长 对吧
You're Sheriff Watkins, right?
你说了算 我会跟你说的
You're the boss. I'll talk to you.
福克斯 库比亚克
Fox, Kubiak,
让我和罗斯先生谈谈
let me and Mr. Ross have a chat.
莎朗
Sharon?
你给文斯打了电♥话♥ 但是我来了
You called Vince, but you got me.
我带来了囚犯们募集的钱
I brought the money that the inmates collected.
这位是安迪·库比亚克副队
Oh, this is, uh, Lieutenant Andy Kubiak.
这是我姐姐莎朗
This is my sister Sharon.
你♥爸♥爸真的
Is it true your dad
是个毒贩吗
was really a drug dealer?
她爸不是我爸
Her dad's not my dad.
他是新来的 他不知道我们之间的肮脏故事
He's new here. He doesn't know our whole sordid story.
并没有那么肮脏 我们的父母
It's not really that sordid. Our parents were married
在我们十几岁的时候结的婚然 后结 局很糟糕
when we were teenagers, and then, it ended badly.
就像联邦调查局的突袭一样糟糕
Like FBI raid badly.
哇 听起来很混乱啊 -嗯
·Wow. Sounds pretty chaotic. - Mm- hmm.
你都想不到有多糟 -你都想不到有多糟
You have no idea. - You have no idea.
听说你离开了一段时间
Heard you were gone for a while.
是啊 一场运动火灾 -博迪回来了
Uh, yeah. Acampaign fire. - And Bode's back.
嗯 -这年头都得去斯莫基酒吧
Yup. - I have to go to Smokey's
才能知道自己人生到底是啥情况了
these days to find out what's going on in your life.
看来你们俩要叙叙旧了
Looks like you two have some catching up
所以 嗯 -我在她儿子
to do, so...I arrested her son
十几岁的时候逮捕了他 罪名是非法闯入
when he was a teenager- for breaking and entering. - Wow.
谢谢 是的 他从一家鞋店偷了
Thanks. Uh, yeah, he stole some baseball cleats
几双棒球鞋
from a shoe store.
她仍然因为他的生活变成这样而责怪我
She still blames me for how his life turned out...
我当然没有 但你真的可以
Absolutely do not, but you really
单纯给他一个警告而不是逮捕他
could have given him a warning instead of arresting him.
在最后不得不逮捕他之前 我已经给过他
Uh, I gave him about six different warnings
六次不同的警告了
before I finally had to arrest him...
我要把这个拿到证物室去
Well, I'm gonna take this to the evidence room.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
你知道 我很抱歉 我 呃
You know, I'm sorry. I, uh...
呃 别走 我
Uh, don'tgo. I, uh...
每次博迪出事我都愁疯了
I was nuts when it came to Bode.
我 对
I...Mm. Yeah.
我刚失去莱利 他是我唯一的亲人
I just lost Riley, he was all that I had left,
我以为你会救他的
and I thought you were gonna save him.
或者我会救他
Or I was gonna save him,
但他必须救自己 他已经在自救了
but he has to save himself, and he is.
我对你说了一些很难听的话
I said some really awful things to you.
而且
And...
我想有机会再做你的姐姐
I'd like a chance to be a sister again.
一个更好的姐姐
A better sister.
算子吧
No.
埃斯波西托在里面
Esposito's in there- - just
满口胡言 我想跟我的孩子通电♥话♥
running his mouth. I'm trying to talk to my kid on the phone.
我不想让她听到这些
I don't need her hearing all this stuff.
伙计 我都不打给我孩子了
Man, I don't even try calling mine anymore.
前任不接电♥话♥
Ex won't pick up.
我有两年没见我儿子了
Haven't seen my son in two years.
好吧 等你出去之后可以把失去的时间补回来
Well, you can make up for lost time when you get out.
这就是我打算做的 教我女儿怎么
That's what I'm planning to do- - teach my daughter how to
打猎和钓鱼 -也许不要
hunt and fish. - Maybe don't
带她去你给我看过的那个钓鱼小屋
take her to that fishing cabin you showed me.
那地方看起来闹鬼 哥们儿
That place looked haunted, man.
不如带她去商场吧
Maybe take her to the mall instead.
嘿 你卖♥♥过毒品吗
Hey, you ever sell dope?
没有
No.
我卖♥♥过
I did.
哦 我也大赚了一笔呢
Oh, I made bank, too.
是啊 就像今天一样 你知道吗
Yeah, it was like today, man, you know?
钱如雨点般落下来 就等着你去捡呢 噢
Money raining down, just there for the picking, man. Oh.
有点怀念那种快♥感♥ 你知道吗
Kind of miss that rush, you know?
感觉我能掌控自己的生活
Feeling like I was in control of my life.
别再重蹈覆辙了
Don't go back to it.
嗯
Yeah.
等你出去就别去贩毒了 好吗
Not when you get out, all right?
嗯 我不出去了
Yeah, I ain't getting out.
你出得去的
Yeah, you are.
你还有多久 一年吗
What do you got? Another year?
两年 计划有变
Two years and change on my time,
但是
but, uh...
好吧 我这辈子可没有两年了
well, less than that on my life.
六年前我得了癌症 甲状腺癌
I had cancer six years ago- - thyroid.
我接受了治疗 开始了新的生活
Got treated, moved on, but, uh, well,
但是 癌症一直没有消退 现在
the cancer hung around, and, uh, now,
已经到了他们所说的4C期 不过后面就没有4D期了
it's what they call stage 4C, but there ain't no 4D.
嗯 如果我幸运的话 他们说我还有六个月的时间
Yeah. They give me six months if I'm lucky.
我看起来像一个运气好的人吗
I look like a guy that trades in luck?
对不起 鲁迪
I'm sorry, Rudy.
我也是
Me, too.
好了 各位 来吧
AlI right, y'all, come on!
我们赶紧到马车那儿去吧 起来了 鲁迪
Let's hustle out to the buggy. Come on, Rudy.
快走
Move!
嘿 你 鲁迪
Hey, yo, Rudy.
哟 我们走吧 伙计 来吧
Yo, let's go, man. Come on.
老大 -什么
Chief? - What?
也许他不舒服
Maybe he's not feeling well.
他告诉了我他的诊断结果
He told me about his diagnosis.
嘿 鲁迪 你还好吗
Hey, yo, Rudy, you okay, man?
听着 如果你今天的班需要请病假
Look, if you need a medical pass on work
没关系 但你得告诉我怎么回事
today, that's cool, but you got to let me know what's up.
鲁迪
Rudy?
三岩监狱有人越狱
We have an escape at Three Rock.
请等待进一步消息
Stand by for further updates.
我会通知格林克雷斯特
I'll notify Greencrest,
还有 我们应该通知警长
and, uh, we should alert the sheriff.
很高兴见到你 博迪 好久不见
It's good to see you Bode. It's been too long.
是的 我知道 好久不见
Yeah. Yeah, I know. You, too.
斯凯怎么样
How's, um...how's Sky?
她现在是高三学生还是
She like a junior in high school now, or...?
大一新生
Freshman in college.
显然 你和我需要
Clearly, you and I are in need
来一次实实在在的叙旧 只要这个犯人一落网
of an honest- to- goodness catch- up, and we'll do just that
我们就这么做
as soon as this inmate is caught.
但现在 说实话 每一秒都很重要 所以
But right now, literally, every second matters, so...
你是最后一个被看见和鲁迪说话的人
You were the last person seen talking to Rudy.
你知道他在计划逃跑吗
Did you know he was planning to escape?
不知遣 他什么都没跟我说
No, he didn't say anything to me.
要知道如果你知道些什么却不告诉我
Cause if you know something and you're not telling me,
那就太愚蠢了
that would be really stupid.
老实说 我最不想做的事情
Honestly, the last thing I want to be doing
就是再给你签一张逮捕令 所以
is signing another arrest warrant for you, so...
你妈妈就不只是切断我和她的关系 她会切了我
Your mom wouldn't just cut me out, she'd cut me up.
切成小块
In little pieces.
你必须做你必须做的事情 -仍然是这样
·You had to do · what you had to do. - Still do.
所以不如你帮帮我
So why don't you help me out?
你们俩昨晚在聊什么
What were you two talking about last night?
说真的 我们只是在聊我们孩子的事情
Really, we were just kind of talking about our kids.
你有孩子了
You have a kid?
我们的网格搜索主要集中在三个区域
We're focusing our grid search on three areas.
消防员们
Firefighters,
你们作为辅助搜查 如果看见逃犯
you're an extra set of eyes. If you see the escapee,
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表