剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
《烈焰国度》前情提要
Previously on Fire Country
我的脑出血了
I have bleeding inside my brain.
吉纳维芙她 她会需要你的
Genevieve's...She's gonna need you.
答应我 我答应
Promise me. I promise.
自从卡拉去世后 我有点担心杰克
Since Cara passed, I m a little worried about Jake.
自从卡拉去世后 我有点担心杰克
Since Cara passed, I'm a little worried about Jake.
他在自己消化悲伤的情绪
He's dealing with his grief.
自从她走进我的生活
Ever since she came into my life,
她就占据了我的脑海
she's the only thing I can think about.
法官叫你什么来着
What did the judge call you?
我们是你的监护人
We're your custodial guardians.
队长都被枪杀了
The sheriff was shot to death
你还说这些人不是暴♥力♥罪犯
and you're claiming these men are non- violent?
根据惩教署的命令
By order of the department of corrections,
这里从现在起全面封锁
this facility is on full lockdown.
看起来惩教署的守卫还在附近
It looks like these DOC guards are sticking around.
有人签请♥愿♥书要求关闭三岩
And there's a petition to shut down Three Rock.
我们要扭转叙事角度
We got to flip the narrative,
让他们为认识那些为改变生活
make'em proud to be associated with people
而奋斗的人感到自豪
who are fighting to turn their lives around.
不管你和博迪之间怎么样
No matter what happens between you and Bode,
我永远都是杰克叔叔
I'm always gonna be Uncle Jake.
亲子鉴定结果出来了
The paternity results just came in.
小吉不是博迪的孩子
Gen's not Bode's kid.
我想让她有个家 即使我们不是她的家人
I want her to have a family, even if we aren't her family.
三岩劳♥改♥营的囚犯消防员
The inmate firefighters of Three Rock Conservation Camp
正在学习能够帮助他们工作的技能
are learning skills that will help them in the workforce
但更重要的是 他们获得了
but more importantly, they gain a sense
社区包容和服务意识
of community inclusion and service.
但尽管如此 自从最近一名囚犯越狱
But despite that, community support for the camp has waned
和县队长被谋杀事件以来
since the recent escape of an inmate
社区对该劳♥改♥营的支持已经减弱
and the murder of the county sheriff.
不行 哇 不好意思 呃 你不能把这些联♥系♥起来
Nope. Whoa. Sorry, um, n...Uh, you can't connect those.
谋杀和那个犯人没有任何关系
The murder had nothing to do with that inmate.
事实上 谋杀是
In fact, it was a sheriff's deputy
一名副队长所为 利昂先生
that was responsible...Well, Mr. Leone,
一会儿就轮到你说
you'll have a turn.
好吧 我反正先说清楚
Okay, well, for the record.
甚至有请♥愿♥书要求关闭劳♥改♥营
There's even a petition to close the camp.
对吗
Is that right?
我们
We...
正在努力完善规程
...are working to establish protocols
使这里再次成为一个安全的社区
that make us one safe community again.
大家今天在做什么
What are the men working on today?
他们在修东西
They're building.
修什么呢
What are they building?
呃 修篱笆 在营地周围
Uh, a fence. Around the camp.
我们能拍一下篱笆吗
Can we grab shots of the fence?
能我可以带你四处看看
Yeah, I can show you around.
没问题 15分钟后回来
·No problem. - Back in 15
拍下一个镜头 好 15分钟 好
·for your next thing. Okay. - Fif- Fiteen. Gotcha.
好
Okay.
队长 你有空吗
Cap, you got a sec?
两周前我申请了请假
I put in a request
这样我好去参加小吉的
for excused leave two weeks ago so I can be there
监护权签字仪式
for Gen's guardianship signing.
是啊 这两周发生了很多变化
Yeah, well, a lot changed in two weeks.
我们现在处于封锁状态 博迪 这意味着不能离开
And we're on a lockdown, Bode, so that means no leave,
不能探视 我能
no visitation...Can I just
打个电♥话♥给她吗 不 不行
·use the phone so I can call her? - No. No.
在解除禁令之前是不能打电♥话♥的
There's no phone privileges until it gets lifted,
我觉得你不明白情况有多糟
I don't think you get how bad this is.
我们比以往任何时候都要接近关停
I mean, w- we're closer than ever to getting shut down.
我们只是要签文件
We're just signing paperwork.
你不紧张吗
You're not nervous about this, huh?
不紧张
No.
因为计划就是这样
Because it's the plan.
这一直是我们的计划
It's always been the plan.
自从我们知道了小吉的事
Even since we found out about Gen.
对吧 还有
Right? And...
博迪 不是孩子的生父
Yeah, Bode's not the biological father,
但他 他想这么做 莎莎
but he...he wants to do this, Shar.
是的 是的 从他听说有了她的那一刻起
Yeah. Yeah, since the moment that he heard about her.
但怎么 你现在在犹豫吗
But what- - you're having second thoughts now?
没 没有
No. No.
是的 因为 我是说
Yes. Because, I mean...
我愿意付出一切让莱丽回来 但是 但是
I would give anything to have Riley back, but...But
家里有个十几岁的女孩
having a teenage girl in the house is...
可不是件的容易事儿 我是说
No picnic. I mean,
只要博迪尽快被释放就好
Bode's just gonna need to get out fast.
嗯
Yeah.
但话又说回来
But also...
我们现在年纪大了一点
we're a little bit older, now.
做事也更明智了
Little bit wiser.
也许有可能
There's a chance that.
我们可以做得更好 对吧
we could have gotten better at this, right?
来吧
Come on.
求你了 老天爷
Please, God.
我叫曼尼·佩雷斯 我叫曼纽尔·佩雷斯
My name is Manny Perez. My name is Manuel Perez.
嘿 曼尼
Hey. Manny.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
伊芙问我能不能过去和他们谈谈
Uh, Eve asked if I would come by and talk to them.
就是 犯人变成了被监禁的消防员
You know, inmate turns incarcerated firefighter
然后变成了三岩队长那事儿
turns Three Rock captain?
其实我觉得我们不需要你了
I actually don't think we're gonna need you.
今天已经被采访排满了
Day's all filled up with interviews already.
不用了 谢谢 伙计 我们对此表示感谢
We're good, but thanks, man. We appreciate it.
怎么 你是不想让我来还是怎么
What, you don't want me here or what?
如果那个记者去你身上挖料
If that reporter takes a fingernail to your paint,
她就会发现你是去年
she'll find out that you were at the center of
整个毒品事件的中心人物 这对你没好处
the whole drug thing here last year. It's not good for you,
对三岩也没好处 哎呀 兄弟
it's bad for Three Rock. - Come on, man.
我就是活生生的证明 这个项目真的有用 我是说
I'm living proof- the program works. - I just...
别以为你了解现在情况的严重性
don't think you understand the gravity of the situation,
好吗 受到威胁的不只是三岩
okay? It's not just Three Rock that's under threat,
整个消防劳♥改♥营系统都受到了威胁
it's the whole fire camp system.
你和我的目标是一致的
And you and I both want the same thing.
我们希望三岩项目继续运转 保持强大
We want Three Rock to stay open, remain strong.
见鬼 这里都算不上三岩劳♥改♥营了
Hell, it's not even Three Rock anymore.
你剥夺了他们所有的基本权利 兄弟
You've taken away all their basic privileges, bro,
你还筑起了一道篱笆
and you put up a fence.
这些人感觉又像是囚犯了
These guys feel like prisoners all over again.
我不会和你争的
Not gonna argue with you.
我要你马上离开
I need you leave right now.
好吗 马上 认真的吗
Okay? Now. - Really?
收到 长官
Copy, Chief.
太好了 好了 下一节开始之前
Great. Okay, so we're gonna get some shots
我们要先拍几张营地的照片
of the barracks before our next segment.
我们一会儿就回来
We'll be back in a bit.
曼尼呢
Where's Manny?
其实 我觉得我们不需要他了
Um, actually, I don't think we're gonna need him anymore.
因为你自己就做得很好 虽然有点僵硬
Cause you're doing great on your own. A little stiff.
你说词儿有点不够自然
I mean, your sound bites sound like sound bites,
但是 就是
but, you know...
好吧 这不是我的强项
Okay, well, it's not really my wheelhouse.
你为什么不来接受采访呢
And why aren't you doing this?
哦 不可能的
Oh, no way.
你是队长 而且你很讨人喜欢 般来说
You're captain. And you're likable. Usually.
我是说 我喜欢你
I mean, I like you. 僻,
嗯 为什么你在镜头前不怎么讨人喜欢
·Hmm. Why aren't you more likable on camera?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表