剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我必须尽早出狱
I got to get out fast.
好了 先生们 听我口令
AlI right, gents, on your marks!
离开铺位 快点
End of the bunks. Let's go.
搜床 什么时候的规矩
Bunk searches? Since when?
斯蒂克勒队长的新规定
New routine under Captain Stickler.
自从你上次来这里 规矩就没变过 博迪
The rules have been the same since you were last here, Bode.
没有申请不准外带食品饮料进来
No outside food or drink without paperwork.
得给你记过
That's a write- up.
我在牢里还能用手♥机♥呢
I had a phone in prison.
我兄弟在这里连杯咖啡都不能喝
My homie can't have a coffee at camp?
对不起 伊芙
My bad, Eve.
曼尼在的时候
The COs were pretty lax about the outside food rule
教官对外带食物的规定没那么严格
when Manny was here.
各位
EVE: Rules
规定就是你们新的信仰
are your new religion, gentlemen.
遵守规定能在火场保住你们的性命
They keep you alive on the fire line,
萨克拉门托也不会找我麻烦 让我能够睡个安稳觉
they keep Sacramento off my back and help me sleep at night.
所以要是谁敢违反规定
So when you break the rules,
你就会被淘汰
you get benched.
还有 别叫我伊芙
And it's not"Eve. "
要叫爱德华队长
It's"Captain Edwards. "
我记得你说劳♥改♥营 很轻松
I thought you said camp was. chill.
嘿 别跑 别跑
Hey. Don't run, don't run.
安帕罗
Amparo.
哎呀
Ay...
我看看 看看
Let me see, let me see.
哎呀
Ay...
迪基托告诉我们的时候 我高兴地尖叫起来
Oh, when Dieguito told us, I screamed.
在阿富汗服役了两次
Two tours in Afghanistan,
我的鼓膜却差点在那时被震坏
and that's what almost ruptured my eardrums.
大家都好吗
Como estan todos?
哇 妈咪
Wow, mami.
米拉 你做了炸猪皮
AMPARO: Mira, mira, mira. You made chicharrones.
上次你吃了四个
You had four last time.
我想着你肯定爱吃
I figured it was a winner.
当妈的总是能注意到这种事
A mom always notices.
先生 -他充满活力 对吧
Sehor. He's got energy, huh?
嘿 很高兴再次见面
Hey. Good to see you again.
叫我老爸 我很乐意的
Call me"Pops. "I'd be honored.
老爸 -怎么 我就是太激动了
Dad. What? I'm just excited.
我得习惯叫他儿子 对吧
I got to get used to calling him"son, "no?
我们也有同感 曼尼
We share the sentiment, Manny.
见到你太好了
Oh, it's so good to see you.
我也是 吃东西 来吧
You, too. Eat. Come eat. Oh.
谢谢 对了 有点不好意思
Thank you. Well, I'm- I'm a little bit embarrassed,
我应该知道不该带外卖♥♥
'cause I should have known better than to bring takeout
到一个哥伦比亚女士家里的 毕竟
to a Colombian woman's home, I mean,
我娶过哥伦比亚女人
I was married to one.
加布里埃尔的母亲不能来参加婚礼
I am so disappointed that Gabriela's mom
我太遗憾了
can't make it to the wedding.
她不能来吗
She can't, huh?
对 她要在图灵教一年书
No, she's teaching in Turin for a year,
才刚刚开始
and she just started. Mm.
魔鬼峰上燃起篝火
Bonfires at Devil's Peak.
有人皮肤烧伤
GABRIELA: With superficial burns.
我们得走了
Which means we got to go.
抱歉 不好意思 安帕罗
Sorry. Sorry, Amparo.
我在42队记录了
I'm logging many hours
好多时间
at 42.
谢谢
Thank you.
你根本没邀请你母亲 对吧
You didn't even invite your mom, did you?
你是瞎编的
You just made that up.
那又怎么样
So?
拜托 她可是你妈
Come on, she's your mom.
干嘛邀请我讨厌的人来参加婚礼
Why would I invite someone I hate to my wedding?
讨厌这个词太严重了 亲爱的
Hate, it's a harsh word, mija.
抛弃子女才严重
Abandonment is harsh.
她抛弃了我们 别再帮她说话了
She left us. Stop taking her side.
有你跟我们一起真好 佩雷兹
Oh, good to have you with us, Perez.
我在哪里累计医疗时间都不介意
I'm not picky about where I rack up my medic hours.
这话说出来感觉不太对
That came out wrong.
好了 小鬼们
VINCE: AII right, geniuses!
派对结束 该回家了
Party's over. Time to go home.
伙计 火势被我们控制住了
TEEN: We got it under control, man.
嘿 我们伤害了谁
Hey, who are we hurting?
我看看 伤害了你们自己 还有树木
Well, let me 599, yourselves, the trees,
地球的未来
the fate of the planet.
这些你都不在乎
Nothing you care about.
佩雷兹 给这些孩子涂点烧伤药
Perez? Apply some burn dressings to those kids
等救护车赶到
until the ambo gets here.
收到 队长
Copy, Chief.
杰克 带上奥尔森 清查这片区域
Jake, take Olson, do a sweep of the area.
利昂 佩雷兹
Uh, Leone, Perez Dos...
把火灭了
...kill those fires
免得引起森林火灾
before they kill my forest.
马上去 队长
On it, Chief.
好了 铺设一条1. 5英寸宽的防火线
AII right, let's lay an inch- and- a- half line.
交给我们 -收到
We're on it. Copy that.
格林克雷斯特 魔鬼峰事件指挥部
Greencrest, Devil's Peak I. C.
请求三岩清理废墟
Requesting Three Rock for debris clearance.
收到
MAN: Copy.
听我老公指挥
I thought taking orders from my husband
不是更性感吗
was gonna be kind of hot
为什么把我安排在杰克的麾下
Why am I taking them from Jake?
因为救火比看人救火更好吗
Because fighting fires is better than watching people do it?
对对 祝我回来第一天快乐
Oh, right, right. Happy first day back to me.
至少你有选择
Well, at least you had a choice.
我是二把手佩雷兹 连老大都算不上
I'm Perez"Dos. "Not even"Uno. "
好了 各位 听好了
AII right, gentlemen, listen up.
有时速30英里的北风
We got 30- mile- per- hour winds
朝我们吹来
coming from the north,
有90%的概率会着火
and 90% probability of an ignition,
所以千万不要大意
so do not get complacent, gentlemen.
尤其是新成员
Especially you new recruits.
按规矩办事 我这个队长就好说话
Follow the rules, I'm a happy captain,
你们也完成了一天的服刑
and you shave another day off your sentence.
双赢 -第一次救火
Win- win. COLE: First fire.
加油哦 各位
Let's go, fellas.
加油 加油 向魔鬼峰出发
Let's go, let's go. Devil's Peak.
中学时在魔鬼峰那次宿醉玩得最嗨了
Favorite hangout when we were in high school.
看来孩子们又恢复我们的老传统了
Looks like kids are bringing it back.
他们不该这样 利昂
Well, they shouldn't. Leone,
跟他们说说你的棒球校队入会仪式
tell"em about your varsity baseball initiation.
队长叫新人在杰弗逊山洞游泳
Captains dared the newbies to swim Jefferson Cave.
那地方就像狭窄的水下棺材
It was like this narrow, underwater coffin.
必须从一个洞游到下一个洞 然后回来
You had to go one cave to the next, and then back.
不管的话 你这个赛季的日子就不好过了
If you didn't do it, they made your season a living hell.
然后呢
EVE: Then what happened?
我妈带着她朋友一起出现
My mom showed up with her crew
彻底叫停了这件事
and shut the whole thing down.
被妈妈叫停 真不想看到这一幕
Shut down by mama. Hate to see it.
这些孩子就是不长记性
These kids never learn.
我想你肯定在魔鬼峰
MANNY: I take it you put out one too many fires
灭过很多次火吧
here at Devil's Peak?
我也在那个山洞救过很多孩子
Uh, I pulled one too many kids out of that cave, too.
有一年博迪一个队友差点在我面前淹死
One of Bode's teammates almost drowned on me one year.
虽然我阻止了这家伙进去
Though I kept this guy from ever going in,
看看他现在成了什么样
and look how he turned out.
嘿 利昂 把另一条水管弄好
Hey, Leone, get that other line up and running.
收到
SHARON: Copy.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表