剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
不管你信不信这点
whether you`believe that or not.
只是因为
It's that.
你下班后可以回家
look, at the end of your shift, you get to go home.
他们回不了
They don't.
嗯 -你可以见到你的朋友
Yeah. - You see your friends,
可以见到你的家人 然后你过来上班
you see your family, and you come back here,
你穿上制♥服♥ 指挥这些人
you suit up, you boss them around.
但这就是这么运作的 -所以呢
But that's the gig. Yeah, so,
你怎么做的
what do you do?
噢 表现出跟他们一样的立场
Oh, you know, you just show'em you're on the same team.
包括多点幽默感
Including having a little bit of fun.
是啊 那怎么做呢
Yeah, man, but how?
不知道 听着 听着
I don't know. Look, look.
他们往你靴子里倒机油 对吧 -是啊
·They put motor oil in your boots, right? - Yeah.
那就哪天不忙的时候 往他们手套里
Well, then, put some mustard in their gloves or something,
挤挤芥末啊 我也不知道啊
on a slow day. I don't know.
让他们知道 这种游戏你玩得起
Just show 'em you can play their game,
你会赢得他们的好感的
and you're gonna win.
好吧
All right.
我们之间没事了吧
We good?
好得很
Solid.
谢谢你愿意见我
Thanks for meeting me.
实话说 我有点 我有点惊讶
Well, honestly, I was a...I was a little shocked
你 你给我发短♥信♥的时候
when you...when you texted.
我都准备好打包走人了
I was ready to pack up and head out of here,
然后离滨水镇越远越好
as far away from Edgewater as possible.
你要去卡座吗 来点隐私
Want to head over to a booth? Little more privacy.
不用 不是因为这个来的
No. It's not that kind of visit.
来了
Here you go.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
不好意思 我 我被搞得有点晕了
Sorry. I'm...I'm getting whiplash here.
你真觉得我请你来这
Oh, did you think I was inviting you here
是想要背着我丈夫偷♥情♥吗
to sneak out behind my husband's back?
那 不然你来这里干嘛 莎伦
Well, why else would you be here, Sharon?
我是想来搞清楚为什么我们在这事上有这么不同的看法
To understand how we could be on such different pages
我真的以为我们之前是朋友关系了
about what I truly thought was a friendship.
我可没有这种能让我彻夜未眠的朋友
I- I don't have friends that keep me up into the night
让我想睡睡不着
when every inch of my body wants to sleep,
因为我只想和你多讲点话
but I can't'cause all I want to do is talk to you more.
嘿 当时是肾上腺素在作祟
Hey, we were on an adrenaline wave.
那我跟你聊的这一切
And what I shared with you,
还有你跟我聊的关于你婚姻的 都算什么
and what you shared with me about your marriage.
我是说
I mean...
莎伦 你说婚姻已经完了啊 又不是我说的 -不
Sharon, you said it was over. I didn't invent that. - No.
不 我说我害怕婚姻要完了
No. I said I was afraid it was over,
意思是我不希望这发生好吗
meaning that isn't something that I want to happen.
那你打算
So, you're just gonna...
你就打算假装一切都没事吗
you're just gonna pretend everything's perfect here?
我不知道该怎么向一个
I don't know how to explain this
没结过婚的人解释这一切
to someone who's never been married.
和别人同居是件很困难的事
Living with someone is really hard.
有时会变得很糟糕
And sometimes it gets so bad,
会让人觉得这段关系要结束了
you think the relationship is over.
但并非如此时
And when it's not,
让人有种神奇的感觉
it's kind of magical.
接下来才是真实的生活 而
That's when the real work begins, and...
这就是我要面对的
that's where I'm at.
今天 我一想到你逃不出来了
Today, when I thought you wouldn't make it out,
我能想到的只有
all I could think of was
我怎么就没告诉你
how I never told you. ...
你对我有多重要
...how special you are to me.
我脑子里只有一个念头 我要活下去
AlI I could think of was that I needed to live...
好让我可以再亲一次我的丈夫
...so I could kiss my husband one more time.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 莎伦
Hey, Sharon?
下次末日再见
See you next apocalypse?
你不会见到我了 保重 利亚姆
I don't think so. Take care of yourself, Liam.
不敢信你居然这么想吃墨西哥卷饼
I can't believe you're hungry for a burrito
你今天可是差点死在火场上
when you almost died inside one today.
我感觉像重获新生一样
It makes me feel like I truly won.
你爱怎么说都行
And I respect that.
那 你感觉博迪有什么不一样吗
Yo, does, um...Bode seem different to you?
怎么不一样了
Different how?
这就有点像你看的 看的动漫
It's kind of like your, um...your anime,
奇幻 史诗
fantasy, epic,
爱情故事 动作类的东西
love story, action stuff?
嗯 首先 它不叫东西 那是艺术
Well...well, first of all, it's not"stuff. "It's art.
好吧 至少在我看的那些里
Right. So, from what I've watched,
故事情节里总会提到那么一个点
it seems like there's always a point in the story
英雄要经过训练才能追求到他们想要的
where the hero has to train to get to the thing that they want.
嗯哼 -博迪很想追求什么
·Yeah. - And Bode wants something badly.
我应该来训练他的 但我不知道他要追求什么
And I'm supposed to train him, but I don't know what it is.
曼尼一直以来 能读懂博迪
And Manny was always the...the Bode whisperer.
你怎么想
What do you think?
你知道我跟博迪讲了什么
You know what I told Bode that made him fight
让他一心想要出狱吗
to get out of prison?
不知道 那是你们俩的事 不是吗
No. That was between y'all, right?
我告诉了他个秘密
I told him a secret.
我现在要把这秘密告诉你了 因为
And I'm going to tell you now, because.
这感觉可以帮他做些正确的事
well, it sounds like it's gonna help him do good time.
好吧 你吓到我了 但你继续说吧
Okay, I'm a little scared, but go ahead.
你认识吉纳维芙·梅珊妮特吗
You know Genevieve Maisonette?
卡拉的妹妹
Cara's little sister?
关于那个
About that...
你约会怎么样
how was your date?
它就不是个约会
It is anything but a date.
谢谢你 愿意信任我
Thank you...for trusting me
去跟他解释清楚
to set him straight.
已经搞定了 但我
It's done, and I...
还是想不通怎么就弄成了这个样子
I still don't know how I let this happen.
你不知道
You don't?
你是指他怎么会爱上
You mean, him falling in love
世上最聪明火♥辣♥的姑娘
with the smartest, hottest girl in the world
做着她最擅长的事吗 我可清楚
doing what she does best? I do.
不 不是说那个
No. Not that.
我不知道我怎么会疏远你
I don't know how I got so far from you,
疏远我们的
from us.
然后今天 你的声音
And then, today, your voice was the only thing
是引领我开出黑暗的唯一希望
that could guide me out of the dark.
我就在这里 我准备好了
I'm here. I am ready.
我准备好为我们的未来而战了
I'm so ready to fight for us.
等会儿再战吧
Let's fight later.
博迪
Bode?
有空吗
You got a sec?
那你
So, you just...
你最后就爬在车顶上
ended up riding outside the engine
一路开出大火吗
through the fire?
这也太疯狂了
That's crazy.
快跟我讲讲
Tell me everything.
我不能再和你敞开心扉了
I can't tell you everything anymore.
行
Okay.
博迪 你走了以后我一直在很努力地工作
Bode, I've been working so hard ever since you've been gone.
灭火 成为个急救员
Fighting fires, becoming a medic.
你现在回来了
And now that you're back,
我们会在出警的时候碰上的
we're gonna run into each other on calls.
是啊
Right.
我们之前的这些过往
And this baggage between us- -
不能带到工作中
it can't come with.
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
我知道 我清楚
I know that. I know.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表