剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
怎么了
What's going on?
她提到你俩
She just mentioned you two
还没能互相了解了解
haven't been able to get to know each other.
我是说 现在
And, I mean, now...
营里让这更难实现了
the camp is just making it even harder.
我知道
I know.
能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
你能替我去签字会面吗
Can you go to the signing for me?
说 说我身不在担心在
S...Say that I'm there in spirit
告诉她我很想她
and tell her I'm thinking of her?
这会让我好受很多 我
It would make me feel so much better, I.
我觉得也会让她好受很多
I think that it would make her feel better, too.
嗯好啊 肯定帮你 伙计
Yeah. Yeah, whatever you need, man.
谢了
Thanks.
博迪
Bode.
跟我来
Come with me.
杰克 你走吧
Jake, goodbye.
好 谢了 伙计
All right, thanks, man.
我怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you?
这营明天就可能关掉 博迪
The camp could close tomorrow, Bode.
这次新闻报道是孤注一掷了
This news report is a Hail Mary.
我清楚 好吗 那你为什么搞得像
I know, okay? - Well, then, why are you acting like
你有访客一样
you have a visitor?
像有特殊待遇一样
Like you get special treatment?
像有特殊待遇一样
Like you get special treatment?
你不但不挺我 还给我添麻烦
You're giving me a headache instead of having my back.
因为我们已经好几周没灭火了
Because it's been weeks since we've fought a fire,
也没计划说啥时候可以
and there's no plan to allow us anytime soon.
只有火灾能让我们快点出狱
You know, fires are what gets us out sooner.
让我快点回小吉身边
Gets me to Gen sooner.
但真的 你知道吗 我们被困在这
But really, you know what, we're- we're stuck in here
像一帮该死的劳♥改♥营犯人
like a bunch of prisoners in a damn labor camp.
是不公平 我挺着你
That's not fair. - What's not fair
还到处跟人说
is me having your back and telling all these guys
还到处跟人说
is me having your back and telling all these guys
你会让这营更好的 这才不公平
that you're actually gonna make this camp better.
但我 我不再信你能了
But I don't- I don't believe that you can anymore.
我觉得你 你只会
I think that you're- you're hiding behind
我觉得你 你只会
I think that you're- you're hiding behind
以一堆空口承诺逃避
a bunch of empty promises.
呃 给他们点隐私吧
Uh, you know, let's give them some privacy, yeah?
再拍点栅栏那边镜头 来吧
We'll shoot more of the fence. Come on.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
如果这地方真那么好 为啥有人想逃跑呢
If this place is so great, why did someone try to escape?
噢得了吧 因为登头条的
Oh, come on, man, that's the kind of trash
都是这种鬼话
that hits headlines.
事实是这些人 他们为你工作
The reality is these men- - they work for you.
为这社会工作
They work for this community.
干嘛不直接承认
Why don't you just admit
你站错队了 笨蛋
that you're fighting the wrong battle, dumbass?
噢对啊 因为你也是个罪犯
Oh, yeah, because you're a criminal, too.
听着 我不争了
You know what? I'm done.
我说服不了你
I'm not gonna change your mind
你也绝对别想说服我
and you're sure as hell not gonna change mine.
不欢迎暴徒
Thugs don t belongl
好 所以你觉得我们住在
Okay, so you think it's cool that we need to live
一帮堕落的罪犯旁没事 听着
next to a bunch of- degenerate criminals? - You know what,
别吵了 伙计 快点住嘴吧
you need to stop, homie. You need to stop right now.
天知道我们是在和什么样的
And who knows what kind of freaks
怪胎打交道 小心
that we're having to deal with. ...Look out!
停下
Stop! Oh...
这是利昂分局长 加州消防局
This is DC Leone, Cal Fire,
呼叫滨水镇急救 派出所有单位
contact Edgewater EMS, roll all units,
三岩营需要紧急响应
code 3 to Three Rock camp.
有多人受伤
We got multiple injuries.
重复一遍 多人受伤
Repeat, multiple injuries.
墨菲 快走
Murphy, let's go!
有人受伤了
Man down!
呼叫42分队
Call 421
科尔 科尔
Cole, Cole.
你去检查这司机
I need you to check this driver.
当心他脖子
Watch out for his neck.
确保发动机关了
Make sure the engine gets shut off.
博迪 来了
Bodel Yeah.
伤者这儿还要人手
I need extra hands on the patient.
他在呼吸 没意识
He's breathing! Not awake!
好
All right!
得把这伤稳定住
We got to have that stabilized.
他有严重撕裂伤
He's got a major laceration.
如果谁需要医疗救助 喊一声
If anyone needs medical attention, call out.
嘿伙计 太险了
Hey, man, that was close.
你要检查下吗
You need to get checked out?
我能帮什么忙 稳定那条腿
What can I do to help? - Stabilize that leg,
确保没断别的地方
make sure nothing else is broken.
头尽量别动
Try not to move your head.
好 没问题 你没事吧
AlI right, I'm on it. Are you good?
嗯 应该没事
Yeah, I think so.
嘿 卢克
Hey, Lukel
嘿 我通知了绿峰
Hey. I notified Greencrest.
42分队在路上了
42's on the way.
好 急救也出动了
AII right, I got EMS rolling out.
好
All right.
别乱动 好吗
Don't move around, okay?
头别动 别乱动
Keep your head still, don't move around.
嘿嘿嘿 不许拍 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, no, no, no. Hey, hey.
听着 这家伙需要救治 好吗
Listen, this guy needs help, all right?
让他专心救人 退后
Let him do the work. Get back.
好 那么今天我们要签的
Okay, uh, so, today what we're signing
是短期监护人任命书
is called an appointment of short- term guardian
和长♥期♥健康护理授权书
and durable health care power of attorney.
我们要 等你儿子吗
Should we, uh, wait for your son?
噢 他在牢里
Oh, um, he's in prison.
我以为他今天
I thought he had approval
被批准能来会面了
to come to this meeting today.
嗯 被驳回了
Yeah, that got revoked.
也许他被批准了
Maybe he got approved.
杰克叔叔
Uncle Jake.
我以为你在工作呢
I thought you were working.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 我来了
Yeah, hey, uh, I'm here.
我叫杰克
Uh, I'm Jake.
我是她的
I'm her...
他是我妈的男朋友
Uh, he's my mom's boyfriend.
曾是
He was.
她去世之前
Before she passed.
对 博迪 他让我来的
Right, well, Bode he asked me to be here.
所以你才来
That's why you came?
我代表博迪来这
Well, I'm here on Bode's behalf
因为他打算当
because he's planning to be.
我爸
My dad?
我想说“一员”的
I was going to say"involved. "
嘿 小吉
Hey, Gen,
我们谈过这事 记得吧
we talked all about this, remember?
嗯 我又不傻
Yeah, I'm not an idiot.
嘿 别这样 没事 但
Hey, come on. - Whoa. It's all right, but...
孩子 咋啦
Munchkin, what's up?
没事 签吧
Nothing. Sign it.
没关系 感觉
It's fine. It's like,
谁想当我家长都能签
whoever wants to be my parent can sign it,
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表