剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
鉴于目前
Due to the, uh.
逃犯鲁迪·瓦尔达带来的
developing situation of the escaped inmate,
紧张形势
Rudy Varda,
我命令所有滨水镇居民待在家中
I'm ordering Edgewater residents to shelter in place.
加西亚市长会详细说明
Mayor Garcia's gonna go into the details
居家规定的
of the shelter- in- place protocols.
犯人怎么逃跑的
Uh, how did the inmate escape?
这个问题我会让三岩劳♥改♥营的
I'm gonna let Captain Edwards
爱德华兹队长回答
from Three Rock Con Camp speak to that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还在调查中
We're still gathering information,
但他可能昨晚熄灯后逃跑的
but it looks like he left last night after lights- out.
宿舍门没锁
Is it true there are no locks
是真的吗
on dormitory doors
也没有 -我们晚上不给犯人宿舍上锁
and no- - We don't lock the inmates in at night.
但是别忘了 这些人经过了层层筛选
But you have to remember- - this is a highly screened population.
所以他们大部分时候不暴♥力♥的
So they're, for the most part, nonviolent.
警长被击毙了
The sheriff was shot to death,
你却宣称这些人不暴♥力♥
and you're claiming these men are nonviolent?
我是说 我还见过
I mean, I have seen
比这更糟的火山模型呢 对吧
worse- looking volcanoes, right?
我觉得
I think.
嘿 小凯 斯图
Hey, Kev, Stu.
噢 我和斯图在周围搜寻
Oh, yeah, me and Stu are just doing
想抓到逃犯
a neighborhood search for the prisoner,
你觉得行的话
and we're gonna check out your backyard
我们看下你家后院
if that's okay with you.
嗯 我觉得
Yeah, it's not okay
不行 小凯 -听着 文斯
·with me, Kev. - Well, listen, Vince,
我认识弗雷德·瓦特金斯 我不会
I knew Fred Watkins, and I'm not gonna let
让这逃犯逃过法网的 -嗯 我也认识弗雷德
· this guy get away with it. - Yeah, I knew Fred, too,
他是个很棒的 理智的 按规章办事的人
and he was a fine, sensible, by- the- book kind of guy
他不会想看到一帮义警
who wouldn't want a bunch of vigilantes
在街上乱晃
running around the streets.
我建议你和斯图回家 锁好门
I suggest you and Stu go back home, and lock your doors,
给你们家人搞点爆米花吃
make some popcorn for your families.
让专业的人来抓逃犯吧
Let's leave the manhunt to the people whose job it is.
晚安
Good night.
鲁迪在我们后院吗
Is Rudy in our yard?
他会来这儿吗 -不会
Is he gonna come here? No.
我们安全得很 没人会闯进来 好吗
We are perfectly safe, nobody's coming here, okay?
得了 小凯 我
Come on, Kev. I
我刚好在这附近
was just in the area,
我想过来看下
and I wanted to come by.
这晚上不太平
You know, it's a weird night.
嗯
Yeah.
还有
And, um,
我带了这个 红色食用色素
I brought this- - red food coloring.
你觉得呢 小吉
What do you think, Gen?
要让他进来吗
Should we let this dude in?
也行
I guess.
这有多少啊
How much money is this?
四千块
It's four grand.
我想着也许你能把这交给米奇姑姑
I was hoping that maybe you could give it to Aunt Mickey
看看她能不能放一马
and just see if she'll be cool about it.
米奇姑姑还是个警长啊
Aunt Mickey who's also Sergeant Mickey,
通常不会对事情放任吧
who's not typically cool about things?
我不知道还能咋办
I didn't know what else to do.
今天 今天发生了很多
It was a...it was a rough day here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
小吉怎么样
How's Gen?
她没事 她和你♥爸♥在一起呢
She's okay. She's with Dad.
你画的好看火山图在他们那儿
They have your beautiful drawings.
今晚他们要一起做火山模型呢
They're working on her volcano tonight.
你 你觉得她是
Do you...do you think that she's...?
你亲生的
Yours? Um...
我觉得是
I do.
我该回去了
I should probably get back.
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
所有犯人 列好队 跪地上
All inmates, get on the line and hit the groundl
所有犯人 列好队 跪地上
AlI inmates, get on the line and hit the ground!
手举到头上
Place your hands over your head.
惩戒部门下令
By order of the Department of Corrections,
这栋楼进入全面封锁状态
this facility is on full lockdown.
快点 快点
Let's go! Let's go!
你应该呆在床上
You're supposed to be in your bunk.
我溜过了警卫
I snuck past the guards.
嗯 别试探这些人 博迪
Yeah, well, don't tempt these guys, Bode.
伊芙 嘿 我和我爸聊过了
Eve, hey, I talked to my dad.
怎么做到的
He...How?
我 我弄了个手♥机♥
I- I got myself a phone.
我用这打电♥话♥ 关心小吉情况
I- I use this so I can call and check on Gen.
你不应该告诉我 他们已经
I'm not supposed to know that. You know they're already
对我虎视眈眈了 我不能
breathing down my neck, and I can't...
伊芙 听着听着 我跟我爸聊过了
Eve, just listen, listen, listen. So, I talked to my dad.
他说有一帮人 可能是义警
He says that there's these guys, I think vigilantes,
他们 他们在外想抓鲁迪
and they're- they're out there trying to hunt down Rudy.
我担心他们要抓到他 会杀了他的
I'm worried that if they find him, they'll kill him.
我觉得他被监禁更安全 而且
I think he'd be safer in custody, and.
我可能知道他在哪
I might know where he is.
联邦调查局接手搜查
So, the FBI's taken over the search,
但目前一无所获
but they haven't found anything.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我爸给斯凯买♥♥了500张刮刮乐
My dad got Sky 500 scratch- off tickets
奖励她高中毕业了
for her high school graduation.
你知道弗雷德给她买♥♥啥了吗
You know what Fred got her?
行李箱
Luggage.
我是说 我爱我爸 但是
I mean, I love my dad and all, but.
他不是那种会给你小孩买♥♥ 行李箱的人
he's not the kind of guy who's gonna give your kid...luggage,
但我们需要这种人啊
but we all need that guy in our lives
能察觉你孩子在挣扎的
that's gonna see that your kid is struggling
然后说 拿着吧 斯凯
and be like, "Here you go, Sky.
给你的行李箱
"Here is a piece of luggage.
这是你想生活的世界
"This is the world you want to live in.
一个理性
"A place that is...sensible,
可靠 持久且真实的地方
dependable and lasting and real. "
行 这番话挺不错
Okay, I love the talking,
但咱别偷斯凯的毕业礼物
but let's not steal Sky's graduation present.
不不不 它们帮助我思考 -别嘛
Uh, no, no, no. - I need those to think. Hey. - Come on.
我思考的时候会整理抽屉
I organize a drawer when I'm thinking.
好吧 挺整齐的
Well, it's pretty organized.
别跟我说你带了袋甜甜圈
Please tell me that's a bag of doughnuts.
是钱 一个犯人
It's money. One of the inmates
那天趁乱偷的 但改想法了
took it the other day, and then had a change of heart.
大概有四千吧
It's like four grand.
什么
What?
我知道我没权让你帮忙 但我想着
I know I have no right to ask you to help, but I was hoping
也许你能加到原来那笔钱里呢
maybe you could just add it to whatever it was,
那四万块
the $40, 000.
只找到了四万六
It was $46, 000.
你觉得我在纵容博迪吗
You think I'm enabling Bode?
不不不 没有
No, no, no, no, no.
一共是五万块
It was$50, 000.
是啊
Yeah.
他知道
He knew.
你在说什么 谁知道
What are you saying? Who knew?
从直升机上扔五万块是违法的
Throwing 50 grand out of a helicopter isn't legal.
库比亚克
Kubiak.
他知道是五万块
He knew it was 50K.
他可能估的吧
Maybe he rounded up.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表