剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
当她说“简单煎蛋”
That when she says"eggs over easy, "
其实是想说不要煎的太焦
what she really means is"over medium. "
她必须详细知道
And that she needs to know
接下来会发生的事
what's coming around the corner, in detail,
不然她就会特别烦躁
or else she gets really anxious.
好吧好吧 我只是
Okay. Okay, look, I just...
我还没机会了解她
I- I haven't had a chance to get to know her.
我知道 可我一直在抚养她
I know. But I've been raising her.
我想抚养她
And I want to.
更重要的是 小吉也想跟我一起
And more importantly, Gen wants me to.
而且
And.
不知如何
♪ Somehow...♪
我其实很紧张
I'm nervous.
我会需要帮助
And I will need help,
所以我不是不让你接近她 博
so I'm not trying to push you out, B.
但是我觉得应该由我来抚养她
But I think this needs to be me.
而你就是她的博迪叔叔
And you'll be Uncle Bode.
当时你给我打电♥话♥ 说她是我的女儿
When you called me, you told me that she was my daughter.
我知道 是我搞错了
I know, and I messed up.
这通电♥话♥挽救了我
It saved my life.
就是因为她我才这么努力
She's the reason I was working so hard.
我知道你可能会那么想 但是
Look, I know you might think that, but...
在这之前 你是为了加布里埃尔
before that, your reason was Gabriela.
在她之前 是为了你父母
Before that, it was your folks.
你还为了弗雷迪又回去坐牢
Man, you went back to prison for Freddy.
我 不好评价 但是 博迪
I don't- I don't know, but, Bode, you keep
你老是在为了别人而活着
putting your reason for living on other people.
我不知道是不是因为
And I don't know if it's because
你不想正视自己
you don't want to look at yourself,
但是你必须依靠自己
but you have to count on yourself.
你这话说得轻巧 你又没坐牢
That's easy for you to say, out there.
并不是
No. It isn't.
我提醒你一下
Cause in case you forgot,
以前我也指望着未来跟卡拉好好过
I was counting on a future with Cara.
可是事情瞬息万变
But things change in an instant.
文件
♪Paper...♪
是啊
Yeah.
你的就像
♪Yours is like...♪
利昂
Leone.
熄灯了
Lights out.
转告我爸我爱他
Tell my dad I love him.
他知道
He knows.
不过这话我会带到的
But I will.
博迪
Bode...
在别人需要帮助时挺身而出
The impulse to show up, to help
这种精神已经刻进了这些人的骨子里
and to protect is ingrained in these men.
三岩消防劳♥改♥营的人们并没有逃跑
The men of Three Rock Camp aren't looking to escape...
不管迟不迟 到了就好 对吧
Better late than never, right?
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, kid.
他们知道三岩消防营是他们的逃生之路
They know that Three Rock is their escape route:
让他们出狱
a way out of prison,
也许还能让他们摆脱入狱前的那种生活
and maybe out of the life that brought them there.
在混乱的事故现场 记者愣住了
In the chaos of the accident, this reporter froze.
可是这些囚犯
But these inmates- -
他们急忙冲上去救这些人们
they rushed to help the very people
正是这些人抗♥议♥这些囚徒出现在他们的社区
who protest their presence in their community.
我跟这些人一样希望他们成功
I want these men to succeed as much as they do.
你敢信吗 我都看了三次了
Can you believe this? I've watched it three times.
就像是我们自己写的
It's like we wrote it ourselves.
太好了 太棒了
Nah, it's great. It's good.
还有 感谢你恢复
Oh, also, thank you for reinstating
探视和电♥话♥权限
visitation and phone privileges.
欧耶
Whoo, baby.
听着 伊芙
Look, Eve...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
可是这则新闻报道影响太小 来得太迟
But that news report was too little, too late.
加州惩教局已经下令了
CDCR handed down the order.
要关闭三岩消防营
They're shutting down Three Rock.
抱歉
l'm sorry.
队长
Hey, Chief.
过了两天你才来看我
Took you two days to come see me?
我是哪里惹你生气了吗
Did I piss you off or something?
不是
No, man.
我去找东西了
I had to go hunting.
找这个家伙
For this guy.
好像是只老鼠熊什么的
Looks like a mouse bear or something.
这个很稀有 就像你
I mean, this is very rare, like you.
而且他也有你这种胡须
And he had your whiskers,
所以就带来送你了
so I figured why not?
嗯 挺合适的
Yeah, that's about right.
是这样 有些话
Hey, listen, man, I just want to
我不吐不快
get something off my chest.
好
All right.
那你说吧
Lay it on me.
我总觉得这件事都怪我
I can't shake the feeling that all this is my fault.
要是我没有在马路中间
If I wasn't fighting with that protester
跟那个抗♥议♥者发生争执
in the middle of the road
导致那辆卡车转向
and caused that truck to swerve,
你也不会受伤住院
you wouldn't be here right now.
我要是怪你 那得先怪卢克
If I'm mad at you, I got to be mad at Luke
好好的非要修那破篱笆
for putting up the stupid fence.
然后我还要怪电力公♥司♥
And then I got to be mad at the electric company...
反正我一直对他们有气 不过
Well, I'm always mad at them, but...
这次是我运气不好
It's dumb luck, bro.
就这么简单 是运气不好 不怪别人
Plain and simple, it's just dumb luck, right?
运气这东西
And dumb luck
让我有得有失
has given me as much as it has taken,
所以
so I...
我没事
I'm good.
你别多想
We're good.
好
Yeah?
好
Yeah.
好吧
AlI right.
好好休息
Get some rest.
你要当个英雄
Yeah, you go do some hero stuff.
老鼠熊
Mouse bear.
这种情况有多久了
How long has it been like that?
什么都别说
Not one word.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表