剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
不要靠近他 通知执法人员
do not approach him, alert law enforcement.
福克斯中士 带一队人
Sergeant Fox, take a team
从鳗河分水岭开始搜查
and start at the watershed by Eel River.
好的 收到
Okay, got it.
你跟我来
You're with me.
比林斯 你去那边
Billings, you go over here.
完全没问题 -好的
Absolutely. - Okay.
完全没问题 -好的
Absolutely. Okay.
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
没什么
Nothing.
我以为你不想和我有任何瓜葛呢
I thought you didn't want anything to do with me.
我不想
I don't.
然后我发现你已经当奶奶了
Then I found out you're a grandmother.
杰克有点孤僻
Jake is kind of isolating and.
杰克有点孤僻
Jake is kind of isolating and...
而博迪担心小吉
Bode's worried about Gen,
所以他让我花时间陪陪她
so he asked me to spend some time with her.
所以他让我花时间陪陪她
so he asked me to spend some time with her.
你知道父母被监禁
Well, you know what it's like
你知道父母被监禁
Well, you know what it's like
是什么滋味
to have a parent who's been incarcerated.
是什么滋味
to have a parent who's been incarcerated.
对此我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
对此我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
你还记得我小时候你是怎么跟我说的吗
Do you remember what you told me when I was a kid?
说什么
What's that?
你说我很幸运有你这样的爸爸
That I was lucky to have you as a dad.
因为这让我比其他孩子
Because it made me more compassionate
更有同情心
than the other kids.
而且看着一个人努力
And that watching someone struggle
而且看着一个人努力
And that watching someone struggle
向社会侔做出补偿
to make amends to society was
向社会作出补偿
to make amends to society was
是一种特权 也是一种奇迹
a privilege and a miracle.
我真的完全美化了这件事 是吧
I really put a whole spin on it, didn't I?
你相信了吗
Did you buy it?
我相信
I did.
因为这是真的
Because it's true.
如果你能来我家一趟 对小吉来说意义重大
You know, it'd mean a lot to Gen if you could come by the house.
我知道 我只是需要更多时间
Oh, yeah. I just need more time.
我
I, uh...
我怕如果我看到她 我会崩溃的
I'm afraid, you know, if I see her, I'll, uh, break down.
我不想让她更难过
I don't want to make her feel worse.
听着 莱利死后 我也做了同样的事情
Look, I did the same thing after Riley died.
全身心投入工作
Poured myself into work.
全身心投入工作
Poured myself into work.
不想成成为莎朗或博迪的
Didn't want to be a burden to Sharon.
负担
Or to Bode.
负担
Or to Bode.
我在屋里走来走去 就像我一个人在面对一切一样
I'd just walk around the house like I was in it all alone.
而我所要做的就是抬头
And all I had to do was look up,
环顾四周
look around,
明白我不是一个人
see that I wasn't.
听着 我是想
Look, I'm trying to...
听着 我是想
Look, I'm trying to...
让你从我的错误中汲取教训 杰克
get you to learn from my mistakes here, Jake.
让你从我的错误中汲取教训 杰克
get you to learn from my mistakes here, Jake.
你得抬头看看
You got to look up.
所以博迪做了DNA测试
So Bode took the DNA test.
现在我们正在等待结果
We're waiting on the results now.
现在我们正在等待结果
We're waiting on the results now.
但你收留了她 基本上是你在抚养她
But you took her in. Like, you're basically raising her.
我们当然要收留她了
Of course we took her in.
你对此有意见吗 -没有
Do you have- a problem with that? - No.
这很好啊 我是说
That's great. I mean.
你有家人 你就得跟他们在一起 不管发生什么
You have family, you stick with them, you know? No matter what.
当然 除非他们跟你没什么血缘关系
Unless, of course, you're not actually related to them.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我一直在你身边
I am sticking with you.
我今天真的来向你道歉了
I literally came and said I'm sorry today,
而你说 我不想要姐姐
and you said, I don't want a sister. "
我有过姐姐 你背弃了我
I had a sister. You turned your back on me.
我没有背弃你 你逮捕了我的儿子
I did not turn my back. You arrested my son.
我很生气 我有权为此感到生气
I was mad. I'm allowed to have feelings.
我逮捕了我的侄子 我对此也很难过
I arrested my nephew. I had feelings about it, too.
你有想过吗 事实上 没有
Did that occur to you or- - Actually, no,
因为所有事总是与你有关
cause it's always about you.
你到底怎么了
What is wrong with you?
如果我道歉 你很生气
If I apologize, you're mad.
如果我不道歉 你还是生气
If I don't apologize, you're mad.
嘿 我一个月前就给你打电♥话♥了
Hey, I called you a month ago.
那你留言了吗
Did you leave a message?
如果你打错了电♥话♥ 我就该兴奋得跳起来吗
Am I just supposed to jump if you butt- dialed me?
我都没看到你打过来
I didn't even see you called.
你待在我身后 好吗
You stay behind me, okay?
嘿 鲁迪
Hey, Rudy.
是我 曼尼
It's me, Manny.
你就待在原地别动 兄弟
You're gonna stay right there on the ground, bro.
我去请求支援
And I'm gonna call for backup.
一切都会很顺利的 好吗
And everything's gonna go nice and easy, all right?
哇 曼尼 曼尼 等一下
Whoa, Manny. Manny, wait.
等一下 拜托了
Wait, come on.
他们会把我送回监狱的 兄弟
They'll take me back to prison, bro.
你可以申请外就医
You can apply for compassionate release.
现在他们绝不会同意了
They'll never give that to me now.
我再也见不到我的孩子了
I'll never get to see my kid.
求你了
Please.
继续走吧
Just keep on walking.
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
警长1队
Sheriff 1.
闺女 走那边 鲁迪 别这样 伙计
Mija, go that way. Rudy, come on, man.
鲁迪 你得停下来
Rudy, you got to stopl
鲁迪 别这样 伙计
Rudy, come on, man!
警长 1队
Sheriff 1,
加州消防3队
Cal Fire Team 3.
看见疑犯了
Eyes on suspect.
刚刚经过秋溪 正向西移♥动♥
Just passed Fall Creek, heading west.
我们得去秋溪的另一边
We got to get to the other side of Fall Creek.
太好了 现在还下雨了
Great. And now it's raining.
去车里等着 我去召集所有人
Go wait in the car. I'm gonna go round everybody up.
我觉得你可以把雨刷放慢一点了
I think you can slow those wipers down.
雨没那么大了
It's not raining so hard anymore.
我确实看到你打了电♥话♥
I did see that you called.
我 我应该给你回电♥话♥的 对不起
I- I should have called you back. I'm sorry.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
不要再提了
Just forget about it.
你还记得炸鸡块吗
Do you remember the chicken nuggets?
博迪还小的时候 你怀着斯凯
When Bode was little and you were pregnant with Sky
我们在快餐店里
and we were in that fast food place.
我想要博德把鸡肉吃完
I wanted Bode to finish his chicken,
但他想去游乐设施
but he wanted to go on the play structure
而且不停地抱怨
and he wouldn't stop whining,
所有最后我说他可以去了
so eventually I said he could go.
你记得你对我说什么了吗
Do you remember what you said to me?
你说
You said,
如果你总是让孩子为所欲为
"You are going to create a monster
你会培养出一个怪物
if you let your kid do whatever he wants all the time. "
那是20年前了
That was 20 years ago.
是啊 现在我家又要多一个孩子了
Yeah. And now I have another child coming in my house.
而我最想做的事情 就是和你
And the thing I would like to do the most
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表