剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
DIEGO: Blood pressure's skyrocketing.
她颅内大量积血
There's too much blood in her skull.
给大脑造成了太大的压力
It- it's putting too much pressure on her brain.
求你做点什么
Just do something.
博迪 冷静
DIEGO: Bode, stay calm.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
她不能死 我不能让她死
She's not dying. She's not dying!
我知道你是战地医生 求你
I know you were a combat medic. Can you...
求你做点什么
can you do something?
我需要钻头钻开颅骨引流
I'd need a drill to make a burr hole in her head.
但就算有钻头 在现场开颅
And even if I had a drill, it'd be insane
也太离谱了
to try to do it in the field.
可坐在这里看着她死更是离谱
Sitting here right now is insane.
我要走出去找人帮忙
I'm going on foot to get help.
我要抱着她一直走去医院
I'll carry her all the way to the hospital.
博迪5英里多呢
Bode. Five- plus miles?
外面还刮着火龙卷
In the middle of a fire tornado?
你俩都会死的
Huh? You'll both die out there.
听我说 她还有脉搏
Listen to me. She still has a pulse.
知道吗
Okay?
我们先尽力救治她
We're gonna do everything we can.
看着我 尽一切所能
Look at mel Everything we can.
别离开我
Stay with me.
别离开我
Stay with me.
好的 我们开跑后
GRABRIELA: Okay! And when we run,
要跑得多快
how fast do we run?
-超级快 -越快越好
CHILDREN: Super fast! GABRIELA: As fast as we can!
好的 目标是哪里
Okay, and what do we look at?
-消防车 -没错
The fire engine! GABRIELA: That's right.
注意力一定要集中
Keep your eyes on the prize.
我们要头也不回地奔向消防车
We run towards that engine and we don't look back.
我们的手会怎么做
What do we do with our hands?
我们不放手 团队在一起
We don't let go! We stay with the team!
抓紧手里的加固物
Hold on to your reinforcements.
能撑什么就撑什么 能堵哪儿就堵哪儿
Prop up what you can, hold on to what you have to.
来帮个小忙好吗
How bout a little help here! ?
嘿 快来帮忙
Hey, get my backl
科尔 你还好吗
INMATE: Cole, you good?
把手移开 让我看看
Move your hand. Let me look at it.
是的
Yeah. Ah...
他在流血
He's bleeding.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
-你让我坐回椅子上 -不
Back to my chair? No.
我得给你包扎一下
I need to patch you up.
我们需要谈谈
And we need to talk.
她的瞳孔已经完全放大了
Her pupil's fully dilated now.
非常不妙
Not good.
我能做什么 -我需要你帮她呼吸
What can I do? I need you to breathe for her.
吸气
In.
呼气
Out.
每分钟换气10到12次
10 to 12 ventilations per minute.
好的 是 我知道了
Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
-我能行 -你现在就是她的肺 好吧
I got it. You're her lungs now. Okay?
你在干什么
BODE: What are you doing?
这是百分之三的浓缩盐水
DIEGO: This a three- percent saline bolus.
但愿能渗透出她大脑里一些液体
Hopefully it'll pull some fluid from her brain,
多给我们争取些时间
buy us a little more time.
我们不会放弃的
We're not giving up.
谢谢
Thanks.
我之前也看错你了
I was wrong about you, too.
加布里埃拉犹豫着
Gabriela's having some kind of misgivings
要不要来我们消防局
about coming over to my station,
在你之前犯迷糊
and when you said what you said
-说出那些话的时候 -那是真话
when you were knocked out, I- - It's true.
我会永远爱着加布里埃拉
I'lI always love Gabriela.
但那不是别人的问题 而是我的问题
But that's no one's problem but mine.
她爱你 我能明白为什么
She loves you. And I understand why.
你对她有积极影响
You're good for her.
她的心跳过速了 我们该怎么办
She's in V- tach. What do we do?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们现在唯一能做的
The only thing we can. Yeah?
就是除颤
Defibrillate.
呼吸不要停 缓而稳
Don't stop. Slow and steady.
绿冠镇 请回答
Greencrest, do you copy?
绿冠镇 请回答
Greencrest, do you copy! ?
马上完事了
I'm almost done,
但接下里会有点刺痛
but this is gonna sting a bit.
没事
Yeah. Don't worry about it.
我 恩
I, um...
我读过那份死者家属
I read your victim's family's letter
抗♥议♥你调入消防营的来信了
protesting you being at fire camp.
三♥级♥谋杀
So third- degree murder.
高中的事
At a high school?
是的
COLE: Yeah.
我自己的案底我清楚
You don't got to tell me my record.
亲身经历过
Caught the live show.
我父母在我九岁时搬到了滨水镇
My- - my parents moved us to Edgewater when I was nine.
原因有很多 但最重要的是
It was for a lot of reasons, but the big one was
我表弟在回家的路上被人抢劫了
because my cousin was walking home and he got robbed.
被抢走了手♥机♥和钱包
They took his phone and his wallet.
然后 然后毫无来由 就因为
And then, for no reason, just'cause.
他开枪打死了他
he shot him.
他死了 那个凶手一直没被找到
He died, and they never found the guy.
我的出发点其实在这里
And that's where I'm coming from.
我知道你案底上写了啥
I know what's on your record.
但还是想听你自己讲讲
But you tell me what happened.
我
I, uh...
我在看我孩子的篮球比赛
I was at my kid's basketball game.
然后
And, uh...
这家伙
this guy- -
另一个家长
another parent, uh- -
抓住我儿子的胳膊
started grabbing my son by his arm.
对他的防守大喊大骂
He was screaming at him about his defense.
然后对我儿子动手了
He put his hands on my boy.
所以我推了他一把
So I shoved him.
他摔倒了
He fell
撞到了头
...he hit his head...
死在了医院里
...and he died at the hospital
但后来发现
later, and it turns out he, uh.
他本身就有潜在疾病 但
he had an underlying condition, but...
已经不重要了 我不该推他的
That doesn't matter. I never should have shoved him.
但我被关进A区也是有理由的
You don't end up in A- block on accident.
我的愤怒是个长♥期♥问题
My anger isn't a one- off.
我一直在努力改了
I've been working on it.
我从进监狱那天就在改造
I worked on it when I was locked up.
这也是我能来三岩的原因
And that's what got me to Three Rock.
这里也会让你继续改造
Where you've still been working on it.
但案底已经改不了了
But a record's a record.
你过去的记录
A record of your past.
听着 你的受害者家属写了一封信
Look, your...victim's family wrote a letter.
他们有这个权利
They have that right.
我也要写封信
I'm gonna write a letter, too.
汇报
About.
你在化工厂时的英勇表现
...what you did at the chemical plant
和今天的表现
and here today.
我会告诉惩戒中心 我犯了个错
I'm gonna tell the DOC that I made a mistake.
我不会再让你走了
You're not going anywhere.
大家都准备好了吗
JAKE: Everybody ready?
一 二 三
One, two, threel
开始吧
Let's go!
快来 快来
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表