剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
马上回来 这是命令
Come back up now. That's an order.
收到 队长
Copy, Chief.
情况怎么样 老爸
So, how'd it go, Pops?
她把我当成一个作奸犯科的邻居
She sees me as a convict next door.
不是当父亲的料
Not exactly dad material.
我需要一个泵
I need a pump.
这里
Here.
对
Yeah.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
水泵 博迪 我们没时间了
The pump, Bode. We're losing time.
好
BODE: Yeah.
水泵设置好了
Pump's good, yep.
队长 情况汇报
VINCE: Cap, status report?
收到 老大 火势已控制 即将完全扑灭
JAKE: Copy, Chief. Fire is contained and almost out.
你知道真♥相♥ 对吗
You know the truth, right?
我撒谎是为了救弗雷迪出去
I lied to get Freddy out.
嗯
Mm- hmm.
你知道我感到非常对不起你们
You do know how sorry I am, right?
莎伦 准备好了吗 -好了
Sharon, you ready? Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
启动水泵
SHARON: Fire up the pump.
好 开始吧
AII right. Here we go.
曼尼 那是什么
SHARON: Manny, what is that?
是血迹吗 天哪
Is that blood? Oh, my God.
我抓到一只手
SHARON: I got a hand.
听我口令开始拉 一 二 三
On my count we pull. One, two, three.
好 救了一个
Okay, okay, I've got one.
失去意识
Unconscious.
符合泰勒的描述
Fits the description of Taylor.
她头部严重受伤
She's got a severe head lac.
就是这里的血迹 没有脉搏
That's the source of the blood. No pulse.
我来做按压
I'm starting compressions.
危险的破山洞
: Stupid, dangerous cave.
加油啊 泰勒
SHARON: Come on, Taylor.
太好了 有脉搏了
Yes! I got a pulse.
干得漂亮 很好
Okay. Good job. Good job.
担架呢 快点
Where's that spine board? Come on!
莎伦 什么情况
VINCE: Sharon, what's your status?
她还有命去干别的傻事
She's gonna live to make more dumb mistakes.
走吧 把她抬过去 她没事吧
Let's go. Let's get her over. She good?
我们把她头部伤口包扎一下 然后把她救出去
We bandage this head lac, we get her out of here.
好样的 泰勒
Attagirl, Taylor.
你现在是急救员了
You're a medic now?
我还需要很多小时的实习时间
Still have hours of training shifts to log,
但我会成为急救员的
but I will be.
我走之后 这里改变好大啊
A lot changed while I was gone.
你就像收集金牌一样
You're collecting new certifications
收集这些新的资质
like they're gold medals.
我也猜到会这样
There's no surprise there.
我妈一直和我保持着距离
My mom's keeping her distance.
她很受伤好吗 博迪
She's hurt, Bode.
你伤了她的心 伤了我们所有人的心
You hurt her. You hurt us all.
我收到了你的来信
I got your letters.
你收到了
You did?
我一度还以为
You know, for a moment I thought
监狱把它们搞丢了
that maybe the prison had lost them.
事实上 是你选择已读不回
But, no, you chose to ignore them.
我以为我对你做出了正确的事
I thought that I was doing right by you.
确实
You were.
我现在很幸福 我要结婚了 博迪
I'm happy now. I'm getting married, Bode.
艾丽在哪里
Where's Ally?
你最后一次看见她在哪里
Where's the last place you saw her?
我们游过了水渠
We made it through the water channel.
那里特别狭窄
It was so tight.
我们游到第二个洞穴时
When we made it to the second cavern,
感觉要喘不上气了
it was really hard to catch our breath.
我 我开始
I- I started...
我感觉又累又
I was drowsy and.
我开始往回游 我以为
I started swimming back. I thought. ...
艾丽就在 我身后
Ally was...behind me.
泰勒
Taylor?
泰勒
Taylor?
老大
Chief?
那水里 还有洞穴周围的
Any organic matter in that water
有机物质
and around the cave
都会降低洞穴里的氧气含量
could be lowering the oxygen levels.
也就是说她快没氧气了
Which means she's gonna run out.
我们的救援时间比预想中可能还少
We may have less time than we thought.
杰克 火势怎么样了
Jake, how's the fire?
已经扑灭了 在收尾了
It's out. Guys are on mop- up.
水泵抽得还不够快 来不及让我们进
Well, the pumps aren't moving fast enough to create a path
第二个洞穴
to the second cavern.
我们得另找条路进去
We need another way in.
你和博迪小时候来玩过
Hey, when you and Bode were kids,
迪克森家一孩子不是说他
didn't one of the Dixon boys claim
找到过另一条出路吗
that he found another way out?
是啊 有个后门
Yeah, the back entrance.
我们都听过这说法 但没人真的见过
We all heard the story, but no one ever saw it.
这可能是我们在一切太晚之前救出艾丽的
It may be our only shot at getting to Ally
唯一机会了
before it's too late.
我让佩雷斯二号♥和你一起去
I'm sending you Perez Dos.
收到 老大 -血压在下降
On it, Chief. - BP's dropping.
头部伤口止不住血
And this head lac keeps bleeding.
行 开始静脉输液
Okay, let's start an IV.
噢 泰勒
Oh. Taylor...
你有血友病
You're a hemophiliac?
一点点擦伤 你就可能流血至死了
Any scrape and you could've bled out.
你之前在想什么啊
What were you thinking?
她没过脑
But she didn't.
怎么搞成这样的现在都不重要
And the how's not important.
听着 我们会救助你的
Look, we're gonna take care of you.
别担心 -你本可能死掉的
Don't worry. - You could have died.
莎伦
Sharon.
佩雷斯 接手救助病人
Perez, take over the patient.
收到 老大
Copy, Chief.
搞什么
What?
你得把艾丽救出来 -好
·You have to get Ally...- Okay.
你今天工作已经结束了 回家吧 冷静一下
You're done for the day. Go home, cool off.
你没有权利这么干
You cannot do that.
作为你的老大 我有
As your chief, I absolutely can.
你是因为博迪的事生气吗
Are you pissed off at Bode at something?
是因为这个吗
Is that what it is?
因为感觉你现在对所有人都很恼火
Because right now you seem pissed off at the world
然后你拿那个女孩出气
and you're taking it out on that girl.
我在这里还能派上用场
I can still be useful here.
别用职位来压我
Don't pull rank on me.
回家吧
Go home.
留给我们找艾丽的时间不多了
Our window to find Ally is closing fast.
你们找到第二个入口了吗
You find that second access point yet?
嗯 还在找呢
Yeah, we're still working on it.
如果我们能看到第二个洞穴里面的情况
If we can get a look at that second cavern from the inside,
这会很有用
it'd be super helpful.
有个短视频是拍里面的
There's a TikTok.
能想到肯定有哈
Of course there is.
放吧 都围过来
Bring it in. Come here.
拜托别告诉卡拉我下了这个应用
Please don't tell Cara I got the app.
她和我之间可没有秘密可言
She and I don't keep secrets.
打开放吧
Pull it up.
抱歉 但这些小孩跟斯科塞斯差远了
Yeah, I'm sorry, these kids are not Scorsese.
斯科塞斯是什么东西 -认真的吗
What's Scorsese? - Really?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表