剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
AARON: Come on, come on!
走啊 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
加油 加油
Come on, come on!
来吧 -继续走
Come on. JAKE: Keep moving.
继续 继续
VINCE: Keep going, keep going!
往前跑 就是这样
Move forward! That's it!
大家都快一点
Let's go!
来吧
SHARON: Come on.
跑跑跑 我们跑
Go, go, go, go. Let's go. Move!
去消防车那里 快点
Get to the engine, come on!
啊 文斯
Ah! Ah! Vincel
我来帮你 来吧
I got you. Come on.
快上去 我们走
Up. Let's go.
快点 走吧 不要停
Come on, let's go. Don't stop.
来吧
Come on.
我们跑不过去了
We're not gonna outrun it!
至少让孩子们上车
GABRIELA: Or get these kids in the cab!
我们躲到车底去
VINCE: We got to get underneath the engine!
等等 不 不行 暴露程度太高
Wait, no, we can't! It's too exposed.
我们会不会被活活烤死啊
Won't we get cooked alive?
只有藏那下面不会 但愿吧
That's the only place we won't- - I hope.
我们躲到引擎下面去
Let's go under the engine.
钻下去 快点
Underneath, underneath. Now, go, go!
快快快 爬爬爬
VINCE: Go, go, go, go. Crawl, crawl, crawl.
把他们到中间
Box them in!
队长 该你了 来吧 大家都趴到中间去
Cap, you're up. Come on. Everybody, get in the middle.
-去中间 -佩雷斯
Get in the middle. JAKE: Perez.
主任 你没事吧 -我很好
Chief, you're good? Yeah, I'm good.
等一下 等一等
JAKE: Hold on. Hold on.
把头低下 快来吧
Keep your heads down. Ah, come on.
大家都聚在中间
AARON: Everybody together in the middle.
就像防守任意球一样
Like you're blocking a free kick!
好吧 42局
All right, 42.
坚持住
Hold on. Ah.
要来了 大家靠紧一点
Here it goes. Stay close.
今后有跟孙女有的吹嘘了
This is something to tell the grandkid.
你真觉得
You really think
我们能跟她说上话吗
we're gonna get to tell her anything?
嘿 要说也不说这些
Hey. None of that.
不 讲真哈
No, seriously,
如果这就是我们的终点
if this is all the time that we get...
嘿 别这样
VINCE: Hey, come on.
-别开始致悼词 -不
No eulogies. No, I spent
我们结婚这么久
so much of our marriage
我都把重心放在博迪上
chasing after Bode,
最近又放在了我身上
and, lately, chasing myself,
可你 一直都陪在我身边
and you were there the whole time.
你是我做过的最棒的决定
You're the best decision I ever made.
知道吗
You know that?
你是我一生的挚爱
You're the love of my life
不管这个人生还有多长
and whatever comes after this.
好 现在轮到你了
Okay, now your turn.
好吧
All right.
如果生命到此结束
If this is it,
这就是我想去地方
this is where I want to be.
我的意思是 不是在这儿
I mean, not here,
不是在这辆下面 但是
under this truck, but...
是和你在一起
with you.
你就是我的心之所向
You're where I want to be.
我爱你
: I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
来 过来吧
Here. Come on.
过去了
There we go.
无线电恢复了
Radios are back.
各单位注意
DISPATCH: AII units, be advised.
火龙♥卷♥风♥系已经过去
Tornado system has dissipated.
好了 没事 没事了
AlI right, we're good, we're good, we're good.
接下来几小时 -这边走
Expect gusty conditionsLet's go. This way.
预计仍有阵风 但危险已经过去
for the next few hours, but immediate danger has passed.
绿冠镇 1508营
JAKE: Greencrest. Battalion 1508.
请派交通工具和救护车
We need transport and ambulance
转移1名成人和7名未成年人
for one adult and seven minors.
收到 1508 - 看到没 孩子们
DISPATCH: Copy, 1508. You see, kiddo?
你们没事 你们成功了
You're okay. You did it.
你们是一支真正的冠军之队
You guys are a real champion squad.
你们也是
So are you.
你们救了我们大家
You saved all our lives.
绿冠镇 紧急信道
DIEGO: Greencrest? Emergency traffic.
再说一遍
I repeat,
紧急信道 -听起来像迭戈
emergency traffic. That sounds like Diego.
迭戈 请讲
VINCE: Diego, come in.
好的 教练
Okay, coach.
救援马上就会到
Help is on the way.
我们得去找队友了 好吧
We got to get to our team. All right?
好 小家伙 来吧
AlI right, guys. Come on.
你之前看错了科尔
You was dead wrong about Cole.
但你后来撤回了决定
Reversing your call?
这很真诚
That was real.
表示尊重
Respect.
干得好 队长
Nice work, Cap.
能听到我说话吗 绿冠镇
DIEGO: Can you read me? Greencrest?
迭戈 我是里昂主任
Diego, it's Chief Leone.
你那边情况如何
What's your status?
头儿 我们在去医院的路上撞车了
Chief, we crashed on the way to the hospital.
卡拉受了重伤
Cara has acute injuries.
我们得马上送她去更高级别的医疗中心
We need to get her to a higher level of care, now.
什么 急性损伤
What, acute injuries?
什么伤 迭戈
What injuries, Diego?
博迪还好吗
Is Bode okay?
博斯没事
Bode's all right.
卡拉不太好
Cara is not.
迭戈 让我跟她说话
JAKE: Diego, let me talk to her.
杰克 她说不了话 她失去意识了
Jake, she can't. She's unconscious.
卡拉硬膜外血肿了
DIEGO: Cara's had an epidural hematoma.
听着 风暴已经从山顶消退
VINCE: Listen, the storm's passed back over the mountains.
我们可以马上派架医疗直升机过去 我们这就来
We can get a medevac to you right now. We're coming.
好吗
Yeah. All right?
快点
BODE: Hurry!
该死
Oh, damn it.
好吧 我要充电了
Okay, I'm gonna charge.
充电
Charging.
离手
All clear.
别这样 宝贝 加油啊
Oh, come on, baby. Come on.
充电
Charging.
卡拉 别离开我
Cara, do not leave me.
离手-坚持住 坚持住 宝贝
AlI clear. JAKE: Hang on, hang on, baby.
嘿 听我说 伙计
JAKE: D, hey, listen to me, man.
你一定要救救她
You- you need to keep her alive.
我 我还要向她
I- I have to ask her...
再次充电
Charging again.
离手
All clear.
卡拉
JAKE: Cara!
听着
Listen, um...
卡拉 爱上你之前 我是个不一样的人
Cara, I was a different person before we fell in love,
而现在
and now...
听着 这些话我本来
Listen, I was going to tell you
要今晚对你说的
all this tonight.
嘿 不要停啊
Hey, don't stop!
快啊
DIEGO: Come on!
我其实想对你说
JAKE: And I was gonna just tell you thank you.
谢谢你爱我
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表