剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
《烈焰国度》前情提要 就是她
Previously on Fire Country...That's her.
你好 小吉 还记得我吗 你以前住我家隔壁
Hey, Gen, do you remember me? You used to live next door.
我猜你现在住监狱了
Guess now you live in jail?
她觉得我是邻家罪犯
She sees me as a convict next door.
而不是做父母的料
Not exactly dad material.
她也许是你的女儿
She might be your daughter.
我不确定你一定是孩子爸
I'm not entirely sure that you're the dad.
行啊 我现在就可以做亲子鉴定
Fine, I can take a paternity test right now.
曼尼搞砸了三岩
Manny screwed up Three Rock.
这个借口你还打算用多久
How long you gonna coast on that excuse?
你觉得是我窃取了三岩消防营
Oh, you think I stole Three Rock?
我觉得你一直都想取我而代之
I think you were waiting in the wings to replace me.
你怀疑我的动机 质疑我的正直
Doubted my motives, you question my integrity.
伊芙 我是想跟你道歉
Eve, Eve, Eve, I'm trying to apologize to you.
我订婚了
I'm engaged!
我求婚了 他同时也求了
I proposed and he did, too.
兴之所至 太符合我俩风格了
It was spontaneous and so us.
现在你回来了 我们必定会在
And now that you're back, we're gonna run
出任务时碰上对方 但我们必须
into each other on calls and this baggage,
放下过往
it can't come with.
我要结婚了 我知道
I'm getting married. I know.
你今后不能用那种宠溺的眼神看我了
Then you have got to stop looking at me like I'm yours.
拜拜 博迪
Goodbye, Bode.
柠檬皮和辣椒粉
Lemon peels and chili powder.
天 自♥制♥的防臭剂好恶心
Man, homemade skunk repellent is nasty.
没那个闯入消防营的
Not as nasty as that skunk
臭鼬恶心
getting into the barracks though.
确定不是埃姆斯发出的味道吗
Yeah, are we sure it's not just Ames?
至少你不用跟他睡一张床了
At least you don't have to share a bunk with him.
这景色比每晚盯着牢房♥天花板强
Sure beats looking up at the ceiling of a cell every night.
你想许个愿吗
You into making wishes?
能看到我孩子打冠军赛
To see my kid play in his championship game.
他可是首发控球后卫
Starting point guard.
比赛啥时候开始
When's the game?
昨天
Yesterday.
我更是错过了吉纳维芙不知多少场比赛
I can't imagine how many of Genevieve's games I've missed.
我只想有个机会能多了解她
I just want a chance to get to know her.
你还没许愿呢
You got a wish of your own.
我知道 但我不会把希望寄予流星的
Yeah, but I'm not leaving anything up to a shooting star.
对了 我忘了告诉你
Also I forgot to tell you that...
管溜冰柜台那孩子
...the kid behind the skate counter
说我的胡子很火♥辣♥
told me that my mustache was"kinda fire though. "
咱俩今后就别去溜冰之夜
Maybe I should've left high school skate night
跟一帮高中生凑热闹了
to the high- schoolers.
也没那么糟糕把吧
It wasn't that bad.
文森特·利昂
Vincent Leone.
你不会是
Did you...?
你今晚不会在溜冰场
Did you have fun tonight
玩得很开心吧
at the roller rink?
除了安全出口的标志不够亮
You mean, aside from the dimly lit exits,
违反消防安全规定 洒水装置坏掉吗
and code violations, busted sprinklers?
对 除了这些
Yeah, besides all that.
没错 我玩得还挺开心的
Yeah. I kind of had fun.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
这块冰场
This skate...
仅供情侣使用
is for couples only.
女儿 祝贺你
Salud, mija.
终于修完了临床实习的时长
To completing your clinical hours.
等我通过了国家医师注册
And once I pass my national registry,
我就能持证上岗 当42队的医生了
I'lI be 42's newly certified medic.
哦对 说到这个 易那巴队长问我
Well, about that, Captain Inaba asked me
对你来58队工作怎么看
what I thought of you working at Station 58 instead.
什么 全职工作吗
MANNY: What? Full- time.
我当然说很赞成
Of course I gave a glowing review.
你在说什么
Wh- What are you saying?
只要你拿到资格证
Well, there's a job waiting for you
58队就有一份工作在等你
at 58 once you're certified.
只要你同意 她当然会同意
If you want it. Of course she wants it.
我是说 58号♥消防局可是新建的
I mean, 58's a brand- new station.
那里什么都是最先进的
You got state- of- the- art everything.
这就太棒了 女儿
That's amazing, mija.
太棒了 我为你感到骄傲
Amazing. I'm proud of you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这桌再来一轮酒
MANNY: This calls for another round.
好消息 真是个好消息
Great news. That's great news.
嘿 我是不是
Hey. Did I, uh...
在这事上越界了
overstep with Captain Inaba?
他只问我是怎么看 然后
I mean, he asked me what I thought and.
我以为你会高兴的
I thought you would be happy about it.
不
No.
这个提议非常棒
It's an amazing offer.
我 我就是需要时间来考虑
I j- I just need some time to think it over.
好吗
: Okay?
吓你一跳吧
Boo.
你还好吗
How's it going?
一堆案头工作
Buried in paperwork.
惩戒署让我审计一下账目
D. O. C. 's got me doing an audit of the books.
现在
And.
还要烦心这件事
now this.
是我一个新队员
It's one of my new guys.
科尔·罗德曼 博德的老狱友
Cole Rodman. Bode's old cellmate?
受害者的家人
The victim's family is
对他来三岩消防营表示抗♥议♥
protesting him being at Three Rock.
他犯了谋杀罪
Convicted of murder?
没想到咱们营
I didn't know we let
还接收重罪犯
high- level offenders into the camp.
虽然不常见
I mean, it's not the norm,
但也不是从来没有
but it does happen.
如果一个人在监狱表现良好
If guys can do good time in prison,
罪犯等级下降
drop their classification,
典狱长可能会给他们机会
the warden might give them a shot.
我竟然都没发现这个信息
Well, I just can't believe I missed it.
你管理消防营时 会把每个犯人的案底读一遍吗
And did you read every inmate's record when you ran the camp?
不会 大部分队长都不会
Nah. Most captains don't.
在我看来
The way I saw it,
把他们当做囚犯 是狱警的工作
it's the C. O. s job to treat them as inmates.
我的工作 是把他们培养成消防员
My job was to make them firefighters.
没有特定理由
You know, I didn't really look at their file
我是不会看他们的档案的
unless they gave me a reason to.
好吧 但我已经看过了
Well, now I've looked.
有些内容确实让人不太舒服
I'm not sure I like what I see.
尤其萨克拉门托市政厅
Especially with Sacramento
还打算拿我们杀鸡儆猴
putting us on the chopping block. Hmm.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我的看法就是
I think I'm pretty happy
很高兴这已经不是我要担心的事了
it's not my choice to make anymore.
说说看
Tell me.
你觉得怎么样
Huh? What do you think?
太咸
Too salty?
太甜
Too sweet?
太完美了
Mmm, it's perfect.
那就好 一定不能让
Good, Gen's team needs
吉纳的小组输掉这次糕饼义卖♥♥
this bake sale to go well.
她们的制♥服♥已经很难看了
Their uniforms suck.
你这周末想去索诺玛吗
You want to go to Sonoma this weekend?
就咱俩
Just you and me.
不用担心什么
Away from...
糕饼义卖♥♥ 不用欺骗吉纳
bake sales and keeping secrets
也不用再想亲子鉴定的事
about Gen and waiting on paternity tests
逃离这一切
and all of it.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表